PDA

View Full Version : Honeymoon photo's

Rik Meleet
31-01-2008, 15:57
I've put the honeymoon photo's online.
On the lefthandside of the screen under Fototitel: are descriptions of the photo's. On the righthandside of the screen you can start the slideshow (called diashow).

Australia: http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=J6ZLJT4U
New Zealand: http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=UW8QVODP

cool trip heh ?

grahamiam
31-01-2008, 16:12
Nice! Also, it was very kind of you to black-out your ass [thumbsup]

mauer
31-01-2008, 21:02
I'm still waiting for the honeymoon video [nya]

Beorn
31-01-2008, 21:11
The skindiving and wild rocky shores and whales look way cool - much cooler than the average beach tanning sessions you'd usually see or hear about :)

Furiey
31-01-2008, 21:24
Looks like a good trip, somewhere I've always wanted to go. I won't ask how you broke the legs off the bed!

Rik Meleet
02-02-2008, 12:41
quote:Originally posted by Furiey

Looks like a good trip, somewhere I've always wanted to go. I won't ask how you broke the legs off the bed!
That's quiet a story, mind you.

We were driving from Brisbane towards Sydney and needed a place to sleep. So at about 6 or 6:30 pm we started looking for motels, around Coffs harbour. There were plenty, but all without vacancy. We spend the net 2 hours driving further south, checking every Motel, to no avail. At the time I was accepting we'd sleep in the car. In the tiny town of Macksville we finally found a cheap, old hotel. I lay on one bed checking the map to figure out where we were and where we'd go to the next day so we could make reservations for the day after. Until then we hadn't made reservations and that day was the only time it nearly went wrong. I found a town I thought was good and asked Penelope to check out the map. When she sat down the legs (wheels) of the bed broke immediately. The wheels (as seen a couple of pictures further) were attached with metal screws, the size of a cigarette and they were broken ... [eek]

So in short: a bad screw.

Whomp
02-02-2008, 23:10
Neat. I wish I could've gone to NZ this year and met you.

Pastorius
08-02-2008, 22:12
11823 singles zoeken jou in Nijmegen!

ack!