PDA

View Full Version : Rule The World II - * * * SPOILER * * *

Beam
27-10-2007, 21:43
We started a second Earth Pitboss on a more modified map with lessons learned from the first RtW. Without going in all the details the main mods are coastal tiles in the North Atlantic and Bering Strait allowing early trade and contact between the Old and New World, improved starts for some Civs with very poor ones, jungle replaced with forest for equatorial Civs, reduced Mountain ranges and better distribution of starting locations.

The Beamer plays the Khmer, one of the civs that came with BtS and feels honoured to do so. :)

The Khmer got two interesting neighbours being akots in India and BC in China. With both there are bills to settle. ;) But only one after another and I really hope some interesting diplo soon.

The main expansion area for the Khmer is into the pelago of Indonesia and Philipines but some critical spots need to be secured towards India and China first. So I expect the Khmer to develop as a maritime power while occupying chokepoints with India and China and take it from their.

Popped a hut and got Fishing as free tech. Not so impressive but I see it as a good Omen for a developing maritime power. :)