PDA

View Full Version : Won any MP games?

mauer
10-10-2007, 19:34
Just curious about how many of you have won an MP game. There can't be many I would think. I've never won an MP game, and it's not in the foreseeable future either. So if you've won one, brag it up. Would be interested also in how many players there were and the general settings, and victory type.

IglooDude
10-10-2007, 19:56
I'm 2 and 2 on completed duel MP (PBEM) games, with another 3 or 4 unfinished (and about half of those I probably would have won).

As far as the big dozen-plus player (pitboss) games, I was a member of the winning alliance in one (but probably would have ended up third out of the remaining four players had we played on), and the other two I can think of (that have finished) I've not been eliminated but have lost when someone else finished the spaceship or got a diplo victory. Another three have gone on indefinite hold, but I wasn't expecting to win in them anyway.

mauer
10-10-2007, 20:00
Just to clarify, I wasn't talking about PBEM games. I meant, but didn't specify, pitboss games. If we're counting PBEM games, then I've beaten BCLG about a dozen times or so and not lost at all to him.[mischief]

killercane
10-10-2007, 20:33
Civstats should keep an archive of completed games, that would show order of finish. Or I guess it wouldnt show the order of eliminated civs would it?

BCLG100
10-10-2007, 20:36
Nope, 3 turns from space in one, 4 in another, took 7 civs to take me down in one and half the landmass to take me down in another. Never won though :/

IglooDude
10-10-2007, 20:40
quote:Originally posted by BCLG100

Nope, 3 turns from space in one, 4 in another, took 7 civs to take me down in one and half the landmass to take me down in another. Never won though :/

So was the original CivIVor the 7 civs one or the half the landmass one? [whistle]

BCLG100
10-10-2007, 22:24
7 civs i think it was 7 civs? mauer and klammi are half the landmass in the klammi one taking me down.

people just don't end up liking me for some reason :(

mauer
10-10-2007, 23:15
Doesn't help when you out GNP, out MFG, out tech, and out pop everyone else. Take it as a compliment, and the hail mary pass it is.

IglooDude
11-10-2007, 17:28
quote:Originally posted by BCLG100

7 civs i think it was 7 civs? mauer and klammi are half the landmass in the klammi one taking me down.

people just don't end up liking me for some reason :(

They hate you because you're beautiful. [lol]