PDA

View Full Version : Rule The World patch poll

Matrix
11-08-2007, 18:24
Should I patch this pitboss?

Today I got BtS for my birthday, so I can do it tomorrow when I'm back home. :)

Beam
11-08-2007, 18:48
Imo we should make sure first that everybody has the 2.13 patch operational in a dual install.

BCLG100
11-08-2007, 19:29
phew thought i'd missed the obligatory bithday thread, its not for another few days and your not meant to open your presents early! :p

Anyways, doesn't bother me either way, i spose it'd be easier patched as this is the only game i have running that is on warlords 2.08 but will you still be able to play matrix? BtS doesn't let you play warlords- you still gotta have the disk.

mauer
11-08-2007, 19:55
Echo Simon..

Matrix
11-08-2007, 20:01
quote:Originally posted by BCLG100

but will you still be able to play matrix? BtS doesn't let you play warlords- you still gotta have the disk.
It's just a matter of convenience. I didn't want to touch anything until I had BtS.

By the way, my birthday is indeed the day after tomorrow, but it's my wife's birthday today. And my brother, with whom I play Civ4 a lot, could only come over today (since it's the weekend), so he gave me my present today. :) And I am not going to wait until monday. [nya]

Beam
11-08-2007, 20:16
quote:Originally posted by Matrix

quote:Originally posted by BCLG100

but will you still be able to play matrix? BtS doesn't let you play warlords- you still gotta have the disk.
It's just a matter of convenience. I didn't want to touch anything until I had BtS.

By the way, my birthday is indeed the day after tomorrow, but it's my wife's birthday today. And my brother, with whom I play Civ4 a lot, could only come over today (since it's the weekend), so he gave me my present today. :) And I am not going to wait until monday. [nya]

You better make the dual install then prior to installing BtS.

Shabbaman
11-08-2007, 23:33
You're the only one running linux, everyone else shouldn't have any problems patching it.

Robi D
12-08-2007, 03:55
Fine with me

Matrix
12-08-2007, 13:56
I say again: the game is patched! One veto is not enough. [tongue] (I shouldn't have called that option a "veto"...)

Anyway, this thread is now obsolete.