PDA

View Full Version : BtS CivIVor-Portugal***Spoiled like Kate Moss

BCLG100
08-08-2007, 16:13
After Pete Doherty got near her

Anywhoo Spoiler for BtS Civivor, im Portugal, very nice trait synergy imo, also nice uu especially considering there is water in this game!

cant remember the settings tbh :)

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7621/civ4screenshot0004hp5.jpg

K well settled on hill, unfortunatly only a couple of hills to make use of the 50%settler/25% worker bonus, hopefully next city i settle should be a production power house, got 43 gold from a hut.

Set research to wheel- don't need anything especially quickly but i figure i'll grab pottery early and get busy on that floodplain. With a worker before settler strategy i figure i wont need BW for awhile, in all likelyhood i wont be producing a worker till about size 3 and then a settler at size 4/5.

Unless anything else pressing comes up (like i have native americans nearby) in which case i'll start on the road to archery.

BCLG100
14-08-2007, 03:03
ok i just met azzaman, we get on like christina and Britney. Seeing as the last pitboss game we played his entire goal was to stop me winning i can't see this one being any different- looks like an early rush from his Holkans (he's Maya).

BCLG100
27-08-2007, 21:54
ok well whilst i was away azza decided to kill me. quite annoying to say the least, they've got a spare civ so apparantly im going to be picking up as saladin.