PDA

View Full Version : Punchbag looking for sparring partner

Taurendil
04-06-2003, 01:06
Hey guys,
I've been lurking around here for a while, and it's about time I got my butt kicked by a player with more experience. (i.e. any experience) I have absolutely no life whatsoever, so I can play at any time of day or night. I'd like the game to progress faster than a couple of turns per day too. Ladder is ok, not is fine.

digger760
04-06-2003, 07:49
Taurendil,

I have a 4 player game going and somebody has to pull out. We have played to 2350BC. we only play 1 turn a day, but if you want to take over all 4 players will be in europe so we might be able to organise a power session or something. The other players are Meliflous and Prettyvacant who also post in this forum. Let me know what you think.

digger760

prettyvacant
04-06-2003, 08:22
good idea

and for what its worth the player who has to leave is good so you should find the civ in good order

Lt. Killer M
04-06-2003, 08:47
hehe, if you want to gain some ass-kicking experince - take me on! Wiht my current bad luck you'll beat me hands tied behind your back ;)

Skyfish
04-06-2003, 09:25
Taurendil, are you really a belgian impotent man ?

:D

Taurendil
04-06-2003, 16:03
@digger: Count me in. I'm perfectly happy to play a slow game, I just want to play a couple of faster games too, to get to know the ropes.

@killer: I doubt I would give you much trouble but let's give it a go anyway. I'll PM or email you to work out the specifics.

@skyfish: No, only part of that statement is true [lol]

@anarres: I really need a wink ;) smilie!

anarres
04-06-2003, 16:24
Taurendil, use [;)] to get a ;)

I got so fed up with seeing
(a bit of text with a smiley [confused]) instead appearing as
(a bit of text with a smiley :confused:)

that I decided to make all smilies use the square brackets [] - see the New smilies and custom smilie lists (http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=183) thread in site feedback for a full list.

and btw, you thread title and sig are inspired... :D

digger760
04-06-2003, 16:34
quote:Originally posted by Taurendil

@digger: Count me in. I'm perfectly happy to play a slow game, I just want to play a couple of faster games too, to get to know the ropes.

I forgot to mention that we are stuck on version 1.14 for the time being. Is that ok. We hav'nt heard from mel in a couple of days as soon as we do we'll put you in.

digger760
05-06-2003, 14:26
Taurendil,

Mel is back in action. and Dogboy has sent the save to me with the password for his turn.

Did you get dual boot to work?
Is your email the same as you MSN?