PDA

View Full Version : Qualifiers

Kemal
19-03-2007, 11:52
[dance] [party] [dance]

Phew! Snaken retain their IV-status beating div. V champions JB Eagles 4-2 in a somewhat bizarre match. Going in Motsing and playing a 3-4-3 AO game, midfield was key in my approach and I comfortably took possession with outstanding (low) vs passable (low), leading to a 3-0 lead after 30 mins... when my star midfielder got sent off, which dropped my ratings to solid (low) (!!!) on the midfield, and with no defenders fielded that made for some very tense moments.

Thankfully I conceded only 2 goals in the remainder of the match, and scored on a quick SE, but it is frightening to see how one bad roll in the engine can lead to such a turnaround in the game (even though of course that was partly due to my chosen tactics, I agree). I lost almost 50 AH points with that single player.... [eek]

But it doesn't matter in the end, a win is a win, and on to the next season! [charge]

IIRC, a few more CDZ-teams had a qualifier.. so how did you guys do?

Dell19
19-03-2007, 11:54
I won against basically a bot to promote into IV. I expect to get relegated next season but it will be nice to have been in IV for at least one season.

Aggie
19-03-2007, 11:59
Congratulations Kemal and Dell!

yndy
19-03-2007, 21:07
Congrats both. I can tell you that Codrutul had little chances in her qualifier for promotion. The opponents were better and had better TS.

Darth Pugwash
20-03-2007, 00:16
I lost yet another qualifier! Three in a row...

I tried some odd tactics that unfortunatley didn't pay off, and I lost 4-1. :/

But congrats Kemal and Dell! And any other promotees we might have here!

Dell19
20-03-2007, 23:14
Unlucky Darth, hopefully you can go up automatically next season.