PDA

View Full Version : Season 31 Round 14

Darth Pugwash
11-03-2007, 20:46
Another season over!

I drew 2-2 vs the number 2 team, but I won the league anyway.

Now I have a third qualifier in three seasons...

Kemal
11-03-2007, 23:01
A narrow 1-0 loss with a B-team sees me playing a qualifier next week to ensure my IV-status...

arne1
11-03-2007, 23:07
as a confidence booster I beat the champion 5-2. Starrecord with 47 and probably teh most hatsstats I ever had. Pleased with this one.

socralynnek
11-03-2007, 23:37
Lost 2-0 vs the champion away, which was kind of a nice result...

Ended in place 5. The positive thing about that is that I start with a rather easy match at home vs number 6.

Socrates
11-03-2007, 23:43
I won 1-0 at home against a team which doesn't seem to progress much. I had had a draw 0-0 in the beginning of the season, which had annoyed me, but this time the logic held on. :) I even slightly broke my Hatsstats record : 112, through MOTSing of course. I end 2nd as said last time, with a very promising 35 points out of 42.

BCLG100
12-03-2007, 02:11
i won 9-0 away from home- think my most goals ever scored

one forward got a hattrick and i got inadequate in attack :)

finished third over all so good times :)

sz_matyas
12-03-2007, 02:58
Lost 0-4 despite having 47% possesion only had one chance all game. Even more frustrating is that despite having been on a 12 game win streak this one loss caused my supporters to drop all the way from high on life to irritated, meaning no new fans over the offseason.

The way the schedule is really gets me as the current 3rd place team joined at the same time I did, has more than twice as many games (9 vs. 4), hasn't used spokespeople (I asked him) and has passed me in number of fans, as I have to carry bad losses all through the offseason and have them bunched up at the beginning of the season (cup and #1 team)

Robboo
12-03-2007, 04:50
2-3 loss as expected...set up for a run next season. Finish 4th BUT went 1-1 against the 2 teams ahead of me. In addition I loss 0-2 to the team in 6th, so if I can fix that problem. I can hopefully make a run at first or second.

I did what I was shotting for...I wanted to make my team a bit more flexible tacticwise. Now with the way i revamped my team I am able to throw out a defense heavy lineup or a offensive lineup. In addition my midfield is the best in my league and improving every week. My set piece guy is my second best forward so with some luck he should get top scorer next season.

The cup match will hopefully start the funding of a stadium expansion and teh purchase of a new coach since this one is starting to decrease. Next season will see me selling my first full batch of trainees and keeping 3 IMs for "my team".

Aggie
12-03-2007, 07:55
I won 0-4 with a MOTS. breaking my stars record. Now the mood of my fans has improved and new ones will join the club again. My main striker got a hattrick and ended as the top scorer of the league. With an 8 goal margin! The team ends 4th and next season promises to be a more difficult one, because the two bots will relegate.

EDIT: I see that a BOT will relegate to my league and that one of the promoting teams isn't very strong. The other one doesn't seem too threatening as well. My future cup opponent will easily beat me with a couple of 6 star players...

Kingreno
12-03-2007, 08:55
I somehow screwed up my lineup and lost 3-1 away. This still puts me in place one but it's rather sucky for teh rest of the league.

Melifluous
12-03-2007, 11:20
Despite being 2-0 down against my rival for 1st place in the league I came back and won 2-3.

I win my league with a 100% win record.

Division V again for me next season finally, where I will probably get my arse handed to me repeatedly...

On the plus side I have £2.2 million in the bank, might be time to buy an offence [:p]

[meli]

barbu1977
12-03-2007, 11:57
lost 0-2 in a game that was worth nothing. I finished 3rd in the league.

We will have a new member as the guy who finished first had a perfect season and will auto-promote.

Tubby Rower
12-03-2007, 12:26
I decided to let the fates determine if I was to auto-promote or to get a Q-match. I didn't MOTS this last game knowing the if I won, I would auto-promote and if I drew or lost I would likely face a Q-match. well I won 3-7. my SP dude (while having a dismal performace) managed to get a hattrick and further leave behind the rest of the clowns that were trying for the striker's trophy. Next season I'll be in US division V league 26 :D I also checked my first round cup match and it's away vs a bot. So likely won't get much income from that one :(

Here's my last division VI PA
quote:03/12/2007 Uh oh.. What have we done?
Well the Meltdown has earned an automatic promotion to division V. The fans are certain that the Meltdown can compete at the next level, but the management is a little concerned.

In other news, the press get it wrong again. Gonerts Grupnieks who scored a hattrick in the final match and won the league's top scorer's trophy was sad to have put forth a "dismal performance" in last nights match. When will they ever get it right???

Dell19
14-03-2007, 19:31
Lost 6-3 but should be able to win my playoff.

Shabbaman
14-03-2007, 20:44
quote:Originally posted by Melifluous

On the plus side I have £2.2 million in the bank, might be time to buy an offence [:p]

Don't forget to buy a set pieces guy.

yndy
16-03-2007, 06:30
I won a walkover last week and finished second in the league. I also grabbed the scorer trophy with a mere 12 goals. Next season I'll have a bot demoting and I'll play him in the first and last round. Pretty cool, actually.