PDA

View Full Version : F1time

altkaese
11-02-2007, 17:06
I'm playing less conquerclub and hattrick lately, concentrating a bit more on the online game I'm playing for years now...

http://www.f1time.com

It's an online formula 1 manager type game, which paused about one year and a half lately for development. Now it's back up again, not too crowded yet (about 1500 managers of which around 600 are actually active, from many countries).
It's about two third into a qualifying season (according to the performance this season the high classes will be seeded, the class system is similar to hattrick). It makes sense joining this season, as it still is very easy to promote from class 4 to a higher class.

Be warned the game is pretty complicated and not too easy, especially in higher classes (from next season on) it can be really difficult to be successful.
It looks quite mathematic at first glance, but the management aspect of the game is really strong, long-term strategy very important to be successful.
I played the first version of the game for 8 seasons and now learning what's new in v2.

The waiting list is very short, usually you get into the game within minutes or hours. The game is entirely free (and will be), a supporter-type option is planned (like in Hattrick, more statistics probably) but not yet available, so everybody is a supporter.