View Full Version : Civ IV or Warlords PBEM

Sir Eric
07-01-2007, 09:19
Civ IV or Warlords
Civ IV Patched with latest Patch
Warlords patched 2.08
Level - Prince
All settings open for discussion.

It can be either a scenario based game or normal.

Can commit to minimum playing 4-6 turns a week, with the odd turbo session. (No more study or other commitments atm to get in the way).

edit: Warlords now patched
edit: Add Van Civ IV as game option

IglooDude
20-01-2007, 13:01
With no responses to this, should I be worried if I accept the challenge? [wavey]

Sir Eric
21-01-2007, 11:34
[lol]

You'll be fine.
Check out my sub forum for a rundown of my other games.

What are your pref's for the game, if your keen?

IglooDude
21-01-2007, 14:53
Warlords patched to 2.08, Prince is fine, and I'd prefer a non-scenario ancient start, you vs me and no AIs. Beyond that, I'm open to most anything, including setting everything for random - you have anything you've wanted to try?

Lt. Killer M
21-01-2007, 20:33
Hey Mark,

how about we give it a try again?

Sir Eric
22-01-2007, 04:59
quote:Originally posted by IglooDude

Warlords patched to 2.08, Prince is fine, and I'd prefer a non-scenario ancient start, you vs me and no AIs. Beyond that, I'm open to most anything, including setting everything for random - you have anything you've wanted to try?

Setting everything to random sounds like a bit of fun. How do you feel about all victory types enabled? I've only ever played with Conquest as a victory type before, might be fun.

quote:Originally posted by Lt. Killer M

Hey Mark,

how about we give it a try again?

Gday. Hows the missus? Yeh I'll definetly be in for another game.
How would you feel about playing a Continets map with 1x player and 2x ai per continent?

Lt. Killer M
22-01-2007, 10:23
Mark, all fine :) The missus is so round she has trouble with her shoelaces (baby's due end of April)! How' yours?

IglooDude
22-01-2007, 14:34
quote:Originally posted by Sir Eric

quote:Originally posted by IglooDude

Setting everything to random sounds like a bit of fun. How do you feel about all victory types enabled? I've only ever played with Conquest as a victory type before, might be fun.

I'm fairly new to multplayer (and most of my playing is in dozen-plus player pitboss games) so sure, all victory conditions on sounds good to me.

Oh, and duel or small map? Anything bigger than that, and I think it'd take us too long to even find each other.

Sir Eric
23-01-2007, 01:17
@ Killer
Congratulations.
Mandy's fine. No plans for kids at this point. (We might get a dog in a few months though. :) )

@ IglooDude
Duel map will be fine. Do you have MSN etc?

Sir Eric
23-01-2007, 10:21
Ok. Before I submit for maps to be made, last chance for changes.

IglooDude vs SE
Level: Prince
Civs: Random
All settings: Random

Killer vs SE
Level: Prince?
Map: Standard
Terrain: Continents
Sea Level: 80%
Civs: Killer ?? SE ??
AI: 2 per continent - Any prefs Killer as to which ones or leave as random?

IglooDude
23-01-2007, 13:52
quote:Originally posted by Sir Eric

@ Killer
Congratulations.
Mandy's fine. No plans for kids at this point. (We might get a dog in a few months though. :) )

@ IglooDude
Duel map will be fine. Do you have MSN etc?

Settings look good. I have AIM, and gmail chat, both at the same name as my username here.

Lt. Killer M
23-01-2007, 17:44
I'd say we let the mapmaker decide the civs. I'd rather not play on a map that wasn't checked by a human - game maps suck too much.

As for civs, I'd like to be Asoka [estwing]

Sir Eric
24-01-2007, 03:11
Killer. Van civ IV or warlords and have you the latest patch?

Sir Eric
24-01-2007, 03:31
IglooDude

Map request made.

Sir Eric
24-01-2007, 11:34
Killer

Map request made. I've decided to go as Saladin