PDA

View Full Version : Round 2

Darth Pugwash
17-12-2006, 19:49
You had to slip up sooner or later, krys! ;)

I won 0-2 on a PIC, a pretty routine game really. :)

Shabbaman
17-12-2006, 21:24
I'm up 1-0, but my FTW has been carried off on a stretcher. Doom, I say, DOOM!

arne1
17-12-2006, 23:29
Won 3-2 from 1 of my two contenders for top positions. Got a red card a +6 and a +2. Espially unhappy about teh +6 of my top forward the +2 will give me extra training, so that is not to bad and the red card will be removed after teh cup game I am going to loose anyway.

Socrates
17-12-2006, 23:30
quote:Originally posted by Darth Pugwash

You had to slip up sooner or later, krys! ;)

I think this was the right opportunity to be absent. But next weekend things get back to normal (apart it's Xmas). [evil] Funnily, yesterday I thought a bit of Hattrick, since Meli and Dell are playing, a bit of my newly-acquired IM, but not at all about the league match. [hmm] Which ended up 3-1 at home for me, with an overwhelming possession. I still lack some striking force.

Kemal
17-12-2006, 23:43
Another loss for Snaken, but with 3-2 it was very close, especially since I lost on a winger SE.

Then again, his ratings were far better than mine, so the end result is fair.

socralynnek
18-12-2006, 01:01
Won 2-4 away vs a team that just promoted. As I am struggling against such teams, I won't make a it higher than place 3 this year.

akots
18-12-2006, 02:56
Won rather easily at home 3:1 but our league is getting stronger this season and most of the teams are improving and a lot. [eek]

sz_matyas
18-12-2006, 03:40
I won 8-0 against a bot and raised my fans mood from murderous to delerious in one fell swoop. Unfortunately, this was a home game and the fans were mad at me before the start, filling less than half of a normally undersized stadium.

Next week is the true challenge, playing against the team that has come in 3rd to my 2nd two seasons in a row in a tight match (which if I lose will destroy my supporters mood right before a home game again).

Robboo
18-12-2006, 06:20
I won against a guy who has been my main rival lots of emails and stuff between us. My team seems to be getting better compared to his. I have a solid chance at 3rd this season.....definitely 4th.

Aggie
18-12-2006, 08:03
I lost after a series of 20 games with 19 wins and one draw. 2-4 vs one of the strongest teams of the league. But I see 3 other teams stronger than me as well and only one can promote. How many seasons will I be in this league???

Kingreno
18-12-2006, 09:47
Easy 1-3 away match. Fielded my B-team defence and played only two IM's. Cup still has priority.

Tubby Rower
18-12-2006, 12:27
I won quite easily 0-9 with a 2-week injury that is already down to 1 week after last night's updates. I'm now in 1st and have a big match next week. If I win next week, I'll likely win the division. There are only 2 other decent teams in my league and I beat one of them last week.

all is well with the Meltdown :D

Sorry to hear about your streak snapping Aggie :(

yndy
19-12-2006, 16:45
Another fantastic match for me. I calculated the odds before the game and I estimated about 20% chance to win and 50% to get at least a point by playing with Normal attitude. I set up the team and everything. Then I decided it's a risk not worth taking and I switched to PiC. Then I took a look at the next games and realized that the PiC isn't going to do much difference for me so I switched back to PIN.

I got a 3-3 a bit lucky but luck shines over the ones prepared. I'm 6th and will most likely drop to 7th after I get a beating next Saturday.

barbu1977
19-12-2006, 17:00
Won 6-1 with a Pic and my B team.

My A team will have great confidence for a tought cup game.