PDA

View Full Version : More changes: betting

Shabbaman
07-12-2006, 17:58
Now, personally I'd rather see them increase site performance instead of appointing more server space to pointless features, but there's more for those without a life: as of next week, you can bet on hattrick games.

Betting, without money. I wonder how this is going to work out. The best (and to me, only appealing) part is that you can create your own betting community. CDZ betting league, here we go!

So, while I really don't care about betting, I'll create a CDZ betting league. If only for the achievement points ;)

P.S. I'll probably miss out on "created your first fed" manager points anyway, past achievements don't count.

Kemal
07-12-2006, 19:01
Without money? I got the impression this was a real betting service, with real money, arranged by an outsider company unrelated to extralives/Hattrick.

I don't care much about this either way though.

BCLG100
07-12-2006, 20:36
however if any of you want to make a quick buck, id bet against me :)

ProPain
07-12-2006, 20:57
real money betting, that's cheating waiting to happen.

Shabbaman
07-12-2006, 22:17
quote:Originally posted by ProPain

real money betting, that's cheating waiting to happen.

Indeed. As if there isn't enough cheating already.

Anyway, the dutch piece that's up now is completely different from the english piece I read yesterday. Weird.

yndy
17-12-2006, 11:54
Well nothing happened in a week. Anyway they are aware of th erisk of fixing games and will probably limit real money betting to a few games, just like Extralives did some time ago. Betting was for some national teams, for first division in some countries and for few more divisions in Sweden.

I'm not that hot for betting, but I might take a look.