PDA

View Full Version : Pekepe70

Togidubnus
07-12-2006, 12:52
This guy is a right royal pain in the behind - never gets much as I cranny and build but attacks regularly and will hinder my military growth. Anyone in the region could help me hugely if we could put an attack group together - 1 Via Appia (-113/-144) is his capital and 2 Via Appia (-117/-148) his second, smaller village.

Any volunteers?

Togi[charge]

Kingreno
07-12-2006, 12:58
CWM is way out of our league. I suggest a very defensive approach. Have you sent him a message yet? If that does not work, get a defensive hero, and some defensive troops and a very decent level wall. You can send your troops as reinforcements to another CDZ player to prevent them being killed and then when your forces are strong enough, move them all home at once.

Togidubnus
07-12-2006, 19:48
cool - will do. I will try negotiation, but have done so once before to no effect!

Togidubnus
01-01-2007, 19:26
OK - worried now. I have sent him a message suggesting an NAP, and got a less than positive (though not entirely negative) response. I have 60 traps awaiting him, and substantial defensive forces, but he has destroyed adamsto entirely so must have significant attacking forces. Any defence that can be lent to me wil be welcome - and potentially excellent experience for any defensive heroes... PLEASE!!!!

Togidubnus
01-01-2007, 19:40
hmm. one hour's production per day for a NAP.... I am agreeing for now. any thoughts?

Ginger_Ale
01-01-2007, 19:56
What kind of production per hour are you currently getting?

Honestly, I would accept it for now. I looked up his offensive stats and they are about double mine. Do you have any idea what kind of forces he has?

You can always fudge your per hour production by probably up to 10% without him noticing, so it might not be that bad. I will lend you some resources if you want to build up your city wall or something.

Basically, my plan:

-accept it for now
-don't give him ALL of your hour's worth, save some
-build up your crannies very high
-build up your city wall very high
-later ask if you can stop the NAP for production agreement

Melifluous
02-01-2007, 16:10
Oh goody I have an attack from ipgrms from CWM coming in about 2-3 hours.

I have more than enough cranny to cover ANY kind of attack. I have no troops to worry about so I aint scared unless he brings catapults to fuck me up.

Have we pissed off CWM at all? Or is this just coincidence?

[meli]

PS. Once again, I DONT NEED REINFORCING OR HELP, just an FYI :)

Togidubnus
02-01-2007, 17:06
I am getting 310/340/380/140 at the moment; I have two level 10 crannies, and a level 10 palisade. I guess a third cranny may be useful. I shall follow your advice Ginger Ale - thanks! I am not sure what forces he has, but I do know that adamsto went from being a village of 300 odd to a dead 'un in a few short days.

Ginger_Ale
02-01-2007, 22:18
Nice Meli, I looked at your battle results and you didn't lose any resources! Hopefully he won't attack in the future. I don't really know why we're getting all these attacks from CWM.

Kingreno
03-01-2007, 08:50
I am working on this CWM thingie. They are the big bullies as it seems. Check the alliance diplo thread in a few minutes.

ipgrms
15-01-2007, 01:53
@Kingreno: We can work this out right here :-)

Hi people, how are you all?

ipgrms
15-01-2007, 01:56
Very nice topic this one...

socralynnek
15-01-2007, 01:59
But I guess the topic is already outdated...you don't know what's happening in our private part of the forum...

Heng-Fu
15-01-2007, 02:13
Yep this topic is good. And btw. Pekepe is a great guy! [beer1]