PDA

View Full Version : New Youth system! - Join the CDZ Youth league!!!

socralynnek
22-11-2006, 10:21
Check out the new editorial by HT-Tjecken in your language...

The best thing is: One can make a league of their own, even international, which means we can have a CDZ-Youth-Squad-League!

What do you think? What do you don't understand? (I read the HT conferences s.t. I know everything...almost...)

Melifluous
22-11-2006, 11:47
quote:Originally posted by socralynnek

What do you don't understand?

That sentence [:p]

[meli]

socralynnek
22-11-2006, 11:52
Sorry, I have read grahamiam's thread shortly before I wrote this, do you do don't not understand now? ;)

Melifluous
22-11-2006, 12:00
I visit Hattrick now bring Glorious Bonus CDZ for.

[meli]

Robboo
22-11-2006, 17:55
Anyone know if I should start investing in my youth squad or just save the money till the new system

socralynnek
22-11-2006, 18:03
don't start investing now. that won't bring you anything when you switch to the new system.

Robboo
22-11-2006, 18:15
cool...I was going to start this week...sooooo this was good timing for me.

Shabbaman
22-11-2006, 18:41
Great. So now my investment in my youth squad is worthless.

Kemal
22-11-2006, 19:11
Thankfully, I haven't been investing in the YS for a long time... and depending on the costs of the new YS, I'm not sure I will start it up again in the future either.

akots
22-11-2006, 19:37
I've been investing regularly but had not been "blessed" with a single worthy pull this season. [cry]

The new systems looks very obscure, unclear, and vague as usually.

Socrates
22-11-2006, 20:02
This new system seems very interesting. :) But that'll mean more time in Hattrick if we go for the full Youth Squad game. I will reach the top level for the YS in early 2007 (I think), and hope I'll be able to start the new system on top thanks to that.

Eagerly waiting to play my youngsters against yours at CDZ. At last I'll be on the same level as you guys there. [:p]

Robboo
22-11-2006, 21:51
So I assume you wont have a full team until 11 weeks in since its one player per week...or did I miss something.

arne1
23-11-2006, 02:00

don't start investing now. that won't bring you anything when you switch to the new system.

Did the ht's say anything about that in the announcement? I assume som kind of transitional period msut be realized. At the moment my assumption is that they are still thinking about that.

socralynnek
23-11-2006, 02:11
arne: Tjecken said in global that you can choose which of the two versions you want but you can't do both...

robboo: Tjecken said in global that you can choose which of the...ahem no...he said that you can play a game from week1 on, the squad gets filled with bad dummies (boys from the neighbourhood)

shabba: you could choose to stay with the old system for a while, in the first season or so you might sell almost every pull cause the new system takes time til it creaes players...but we are civ-players...we want micromanaging...

Socrates
23-11-2006, 13:16
Exactly, we're all micromanagers ! And I'm also a builder, so that means I wanna build my youth squad instead of buying players from other teams (capturing cities).

I'm quite happy, because building a youth squad really is one thing I wanted to do when I signed up.

Dell19
23-11-2006, 17:57
Currently I think I will stay with the old system for at least the first four weeks of the season. Sounds like a nice new feature.

Tubby Rower
01-03-2007, 17:25
For those of you thinking of starting on the new youth squad next season here is an article that I found that kind of summarizes what HT has been saying. Also of note is that you can have both systems running in parallel.
http://www.toron.be/bn/node/141
quote:The new youth system: a summary
Submitted by JerkMaster on Sat, 2007-02-24 09:42. Global

Dutch version

As there are still many questions to be answered about the new youth squad system, Beltrick Nieuwsblad decided to search for the answers. We’ve gathered all the facts based on HT statements. Before you start reading this article, we advise you to read the editorial on Hattrick, so that you have the basic info about the youth squad.

The youth team
You will have the possibility to let your youth team play in a youth division, together with your friends. You can create these divisions yourself, and the amount of teams playing in a division will vary between 4 and 16. The largest divisions can only be created by ‘Hattrick Supporters’, but all users can join them. Divisions can be made private, so only teams that are invited can join. You can also choose the exact moment when league matches will be played, up to 5 minutes accuracy. But you will only be able to play one match every week: either a league match or a friendly.
Only after 11 weeks (i.e. 11 scout reports) your youth team will be completely filled with your own youth players. Until then your youth team will be filled up with ‘the neighbour’s kids’, these are players without considerable capacities.
Every week you will have the possibility either to let your scouts search for a talent for your youth team (new system), or to promote a player from your youth squad (old system) to your A team. Apart from that, you will be able to promote a player from your youth team (new system) to your A team, at least if he has been there long enough. Both systems can be managed parallel, but only one youth pull per week is possible. Which system you choose can differ from week to week, and will be determined by pulling a player in one of the systems. This also means that you’re not obliged to use one of the systems. The parallel system might disappear in the future.
The youth players will not receive any wages, but the youth matches won’t give any profit too.
The youth team will be mostly independent from the A team: matters as team spirit and flag collections will be independent, at least if they are implemented, which is not a certitude.

The players
Only after a certain time you will have the chance to promote youth players to your A squad, because therefore they must reach a minimum age. This age will at least be 17, and probably higher.
Probably it’s best to wait until the player is fully-grown, then it’s possible that he’s even older than that. But such a player has advantages: he can be trained on more than one skill and he will be better than the average youth pull from the current youth squad. On the other hand, you won’t get such a player every week. On the long term, this means that there will be less youth players, but their average level will be better.
Players in the youth team also have a cap for their qualities in a certain skill: at a certain moment the player won’t improve anymore, because he has learned everything there is to learn about that skill. Because you can’t see the skill of a youth player, you will have to watch his performances to determine whether you should stop training him on a skill or not.
It’s impossible to sell or buy players who are in the youth team. Also, the transfers between your youth squad and the A squad is one way traffic, i.e. you can’t place any players from your A team in your youth team.
The training type for your youth players is independent from the training type for your A squad. On the other hand, the performances of your A team will influence the motivation of your youth players on training. Youth players who see their team lose every week, will train slower. This is to prevent people from giving up their A team to fully concentrate on their youth team.
Similar to the older players, youth players will have a chance to get injured or get cards in matches.

The scouts
The scouts will supply you with new players for your youth team. The maximum number of scouts will be 3. When you ask for the scout reports, they will present you their player one by one. For each presented player you will have the choice either to accept him or to send him away hoping that one of the next scouts presents you a better player. Be careful, once you’ve rejected a player, there’s no possibility to take him back.
If you choose to check the scout reports, you can’t do a youth pull in the old system that week, even if you reject all the presented players.
You’re not obliged to have 3 scouts. If you have less than 3 scouts your wage cost for your scouts will be lower, but the chance of finding real talent will also be reduced. The total cost for 3 scouts will be similar to the cost of the current youth squad.

One part I found interesting that effects my current season's activities is this line in the article. It sure bodes for staying in a lower league until you can compete in the higher league. quote:On the other hand, the performances of your A team will influence the motivation of your youth players on training. Youth players who see their team lose every week, will train slower.

Kemal
01-03-2007, 17:46
Another reason I guess for me to seriously consider not investing in any of the possible new YS activities, at all.

Thanks for posting this btw Tubby. :)

sz_matyas
01-03-2007, 17:46
I wonder if they are going to reward people for promoting in that case. Otherwise, it really hurts new teams given that it is already a fiscal issue to advance if you aren't going to dominate your new league. What will probably happen is you'll have a powerhouse or two sitting at the top of bottom divisions taht could be 2nd or 3rd in an average league one level up if they just promoted.

Example the top guy in my league demoted to div. VI so he could make a solid cup run and not worry about having to win to keep his fans happy. Now that his cup run is over, he is getting 170-180 hatstats a week and destroying everyone in his path.

Shabbaman
01-03-2007, 17:53
My guess is that the only intent of this new system is to slow down the economy (keep player prizes up) and to convince people to pay for supporter. I have no idea how this is connected, but I'm sure it's just a conspiracy.

Tubby Rower
01-03-2007, 18:24
fist in arse!!!

Shabbaman
01-03-2007, 22:22
Something along that line, yes ;)

arne1
01-03-2007, 22:33
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

Something along that line, yes ;)

Stop shitting about and accept the possibility to kick my ass

Shabbaman
02-03-2007, 08:01
Sure. I have a walkover this weekend anyway, looking forward to our match [punch]

yndy
16-03-2007, 06:36
Not much until final details are due to be published. I intend to sponsor a 16 teams CDZ-youth division. Will we get enough people investing in the new school to do that?

Or maybe we should start with an 8 teams division?

Kemal
16-03-2007, 08:30
I'm not sure, once we get more info I'll make a decision but as it stands I don't think I will invest.

akots
16-03-2007, 09:57
@yndy:

I'm interested because the old system is old and it is good to try something new.

Tubby Rower
16-03-2007, 11:16
[lol] yndy is trying to get achievement points for starting a youth league

Melifluous
16-03-2007, 11:29
quote:Originally posted by yndy

Not much until final details are due to be published. I intend to sponsor a 16 teams CDZ-youth division. Will we get enough people investing in the new school to do that?

Or maybe we should start with an 8 teams division?

I will definitely be starting the 'new style' and of course would love to play in a YS league with you guys :)

[meli]

Aggie
16-03-2007, 11:32
I most probably will be using the new system. So I'm interested.

Tubby Rower
16-03-2007, 11:46
oh I forgot to post that I'd be interested in joining and kicking the snot out of the lot of ya

Robboo
16-03-2007, 11:55
I am investing and look forward to some butt kicking

socralynnek
16-03-2007, 12:48
although I might play with boys from the neighborhood for the first few weeks, I'd surely join!

sz_matyas
16-03-2007, 14:34
I'm going to invest in the new system, so sign me up

Socrates
16-03-2007, 18:41
I'm not switching to the new system for a simple reason : I'm stupid and I wanna make a profit from funding 20k each week since the beginning. I have yet to pull a superb player... Maybe next season, and in the meantime, I'll closely follow your new toys.

socralynnek
16-03-2007, 19:13
krys, if I understood correctly, you can have both systems next season. You can pull only one player per week, new system and old system combined.

Socrates
16-03-2007, 19:49

krys, if I understood correctly, you can have both systems next season. You can pull only one player per week, new system and old system combined.

Paying twice for just one stuff each week ? No thanks, that's just stupid, or I haven't understood the thing.

socralynnek
17-03-2007, 00:09
as far as I have understood, you only pay for the scouts in the new system, not for the team itself, so you could play with dummies and don't pay anything.

arne1
18-03-2007, 14:28

as far as I have understood, you only pay for the scouts in the new system, not for the team itself, so you could play with dummies and don't pay anything.

So I will play and the first few seasons you can all kick my arse since I will be using the old system for about 1 and a halve season. I expect the prices to go up since people are pulling out of the old system massivly and new player will take time to 'make'.

yndy
26-03-2007, 12:19
OK, this is for you to decide
Create Youth League

Name: CDZ Youth League
Description: will add something

League type
International

Teams in league
12 Teams - we already are 7 interested, I'm going to leave 5 spaces for others that might want to join. Please decide until Thursday 29.03 and confirm here. Afterwards we'll just allow anyone to get the league started. Also if there's only 1 interested, we'll start with 8.

League access
League is private (I'll do the invitations)

League Schedule
First match day and time is Day of week time of day.
All matches for your league will be played on the same day and time. You may change this either up to [days] days before the first match or in the "Youth league season break"

This is it guys what day of the week do you want? I'd prefer Friday evening, or duringthe weekend. We can also do it in any working day, if you wish, preferably between 16.00 - 21.00 HT time, so that is day or evening in Europe and US.

Tubby Rower
26-03-2007, 12:30
Any day of the week is fine with me. Currently I have the following in my HT calender....

- Wednesday @ 7pm (gmt-5) - Cup/friendly
- Thursday @ 9pm (gmt -5) - training update
- Sunday @ 7pm (gmt -5) - league match

It would be nice to have one during my daylight hours, but not necessary. I've stopped watching the matches live unless either there is absolutely nothing else going on or its a very important match.

socralynnek
26-03-2007, 12:48
How about Monday?
There is nothing going on there so it wouldn't collide with CDZ/National Cup.

It could be in the evening for us Europeans and thus at afternoon for our Americans.

BTW, yndy, I am interested (just in case I am not on your list...)

Tubby Rower
26-03-2007, 12:58
is there an editorial on it explaining more about it? I can get to hattrick's ip address, but the editorials don't show up until you log in unfortunately. freaking IT department!! [bosd]

Kemal
26-03-2007, 12:59
Monday is usually update day though, so there are chances HT is down. Friday evening (CET)would be my preferred date too, also nicely coincides with national team matches (20:00), should anyone be interested to view those as well, and HT is never down at that time.

Add me to the list too please, can't stay behind with all of you starting a YA... [yeah]

Robboo
26-03-2007, 13:10
Any day is fine. I dont get to watch matches often anyway so time doesnt matter too.

/count me in.

ciuly
26-03-2007, 14:40
I'm in too.

yndy
26-03-2007, 14:58
I like Kemal's idea so Friday 19.55 it is. League is now created and will start to invite you. I might not finish all invitations in one go and will continue later tonight.

yndy
26-03-2007, 15:04
OK, guys, I can't invite you because I need to know your YouthTeam ID's or Youth Team name. I rather opened our league for anyone. Look for: CDZ Youth League (8150)

Funny is that if there is anyone we don't like, we can kick him :P

socralynnek
26-03-2007, 15:08
Are you sure you can kick someone you don't like?

I have read that once the league is full, you can't kick someone.

Can't we rather make it private and post the Youth Squad IDs here?

EDIT:

Bajoranische Akademie auf DSE (31994)

That's my squad

Kemal
26-03-2007, 15:11
I think you can kick people until the league starts, if I understood correctly.

Btw, what did you get as a 1st player people? My prospect was 16 and had potential to be weak at PM once he was eligable to join the senior squad... hmmm, well signed him anyway.

yndy
26-03-2007, 15:13
Dunno, can any of you join?

Tubby Rower
26-03-2007, 15:21
aargh.. you guys are killing me. I can't see any of this until I get home this afternoon. [mad]

socralynnek
26-03-2007, 15:27
I joined...

But I wanted to post this one from Tjecken:

Von: HT-Tjecken
An: HA-erikjorstad 8447705.594 als Antwort auf 8447705.578
26.03.2007 um 12:27
User aus den Favoriten
Our league got filled up by teams we didnt want there, is there a way to fix this ?Sorry, no. I guess you made it a public league and the sole porpus of a public league is that everyone can join.
/Tjecken
Tjecko-85 (1713)
Matches
Players
Last 5 IPs

III.30 (51)

---

So I guess it is better to do a private one and collect YS IDs

Tubby Rower
26-03-2007, 15:35
I would prefer a private league too. that way we could invite others if we are short. One of my old leaguemates is pretty friendly and active. I could invite hi if we are short

Robboo
26-03-2007, 16:03
private...would keep it well private. Also since i am not a supporter I can not join for a few days. I would hope that you guys keep a spot open for me till then.

Mistfit
26-03-2007, 16:04
I'm in if you'll have me

Melifluous
26-03-2007, 16:27
I joined already :)

[meli]

sz_matyas
26-03-2007, 16:49
I'm in as soon as I can find time to get my Youth Squad started, probably this evening

Guess since I'm not a supporter I have to wait a couple days, but I'm still interested

arne1
26-03-2007, 18:16
for some incomprehensible reason I can get onto the hattrick site but can not reach my team page.

I now notice I have to pay 10 k to have the youth team. So I will not join, since I will be usint the old system for at least another season.

yndy
26-03-2007, 19:46
Guys, I'm going to have the Cup private as soon as I can. Please let me have your youth squad IDs.

The following teams need to list their Youth teams IDs (or names):
1. Chemists
2. Lucky Aggie
3. The Meltdown
4. hunting_penguins
5. Crawfish
6. FC Suca
7. Mistfit's_Marauders

One more open slot so far

Tubby Rower
26-03-2007, 20:00
I can't get things started until I get home. I'll post here as soon as I can. Unless someone wants to log in for me and start it up [mischief]

Kemal
26-03-2007, 20:02
Here's the ID of De Snakeys, Snaken's youth team: 27646

yndy
26-03-2007, 20:05
Kemal, you are already in, I can see your ID. :)

Kemal
26-03-2007, 20:14
Ok, not sure whether you needed to close this league and open up another, and invite me by ID number. :)

yndy
26-03-2007, 20:25
Oki, I got all of your numbers, including mine :)
Youth teams:
Chimica (591)
Meli's Midgets (19482)
De Snakeys (27646)
Bajoranische Akademie auf DSE (31994)

ciuly
26-03-2007, 20:42
FC Suca U17 (35245)

Tubby Rower
26-03-2007, 21:02
Lil Tubbies (53503)will be playing in the CDZ pip-squeak league

Sibul
26-03-2007, 21:40
I ready to join to if there is open slots : Junior Onions (55447)

btw if we have there 16 teams it meen 32 games and you can't join any other league at this time. did I got it right?

yndy
26-03-2007, 21:59
Apparently leagues can start and end at different times depending how many teams there are. you're both invited.

akots
26-03-2007, 22:07
My new Academy:

Chemical Brothers - 59118

But the activation is delayed, may be later today. Seems they have some performance problems with this new system.

Tubby Rower
26-03-2007, 22:10
mine took ~ 40 minutes

Robboo
26-03-2007, 22:32
I think the main issue is everyone is trying to pull their players and get set up all at the same time. I suspect it will get worse once us non supporters start pulling.

Mistfit
26-03-2007, 23:57
Marauder Lite Youth Program (64821) - awaiting activation [mistfit]

Edited #

Robboo
27-03-2007, 01:10
Will you guys have enough room to wait on us non-supporters or should I start scouting for another league. I tried to pay for supporter but it woudlnt take my credit card....beats me why.

Tubby Rower
27-03-2007, 01:12
CDZ Youth League (8150)

League type: International
This is the all-time famous CDZ Youth League.

Team
1. Chimica Târnaveni
2. Meli's Midgets
3. De Snakeys
4. Bajoranische Akademie auf DSE
5. FC Suca U17
6. Lil Tubbies
7. Junior Onions

8. Chemical Brothers (akots)
9. Marauder Lite Youth Program (Mistfit)
10. Robboo
11. Lucky Aggie
12. hunting_penguins

There are only 5 spots left.. so if you get the youth squad you need to go to challenges and accept the CDZ invitation once yndy sends it to you.

EDIT:: looking at the rest of the thread, that is everyone that expressed interest in joining the league. So we have a full house as soon as you cheapskates get a chance to start your youth program.

akots
27-03-2007, 01:40
OK, I've got it up and running but still cannot change training type due to some server problem. Anyhow, new system is nice, more fun and not so much hassle or so it seems.

Waiting for invitation from yndy.

Meanwhile I pulled out some golfer from the old system YS. As usual.

Aggie
27-03-2007, 08:32
I am very curious but will not be able to see how things look until tomorrow...

yndy
27-03-2007, 10:13
Apparently the amount of server work for creating so many new Youth Academies is too big to handle. Probably that’s why Hattrick is down ATM. All we can do is ask you non-supporters to sign in on the system as soon as you have the chance (and HTs allow it). I wouldn’t mind if we miss the start date and will delay all league by a week, it’s one training for one youngster after all.

Also, if there are others wishing to join and we can’t start the league by Friday, I’ll re-do it with a larger number of teams.

All we need for the setup is your Youth Academy ID and you to check the Challenges section and accept. BTW, I invited akots before his team was actually created. Please check to see if you got the invitation, or I’ll do it again.

It’s going to be all kind of technical glitches in these first days, so even if you subscribed already, stay put for new information.

socralynnek
27-03-2007, 10:44
The downtime for today was already announced friday IIRC.
Maybe they are upgrading some server or buying more or something like that...

EDIT: And as I pulled this week in the old system, it will be no loss for me if we start next week, but let's see if we can get it done...

Aggie
27-03-2007, 11:25
I have the time now but it's still down... Maybe I can try again this afternoon...

Melifluous
27-03-2007, 11:45
Yeah maintenance been extended to 13:00 HT and CET time [:p]

[meli]

Mistfit
27-03-2007, 14:39
Can we start a question/answer thread here for the Youth League? To pool our knowledge. and possibly who ever starts it can put links to interesting info in the first post? Or do we just put it here?

socralynnek
27-03-2007, 14:56
OK, done so, good idea Mistfit. Let's keep this thread for the discussion about the league and results and such.

Aggie
27-03-2007, 16:00
And now the new youth academy is down!

Aggie
27-03-2007, 19:25
OK, due to limited time and the hattrick site being down I only now see that I can't join the academy yet, because I am not a supporter!

I hope this chances soon, because I do not intend to get supporter....................

socralynnek
27-03-2007, 20:08
Tjecken has stated today, that they plan on going live for non-supporters tomorrow.

Socrates
27-03-2007, 20:21
The servers are exploding with some 65,000 people online... just as I was doing my shopping for this new season. :( Damnit, it made me miss a player who could have been a good trainee. :(

yndy
27-03-2007, 21:35
Mistfit and akots have been invited again. I don't know what happened to the previous invitations.

akots
27-03-2007, 21:50
Joined but it is painfully slow now, apparently everyone is out there playing with a new system.

Kingreno
28-03-2007, 09:11
Ok, I am in. Invite me please!

yndy
28-03-2007, 13:11
Please give me an ID KR. :)

Edit: Oh, and apparently I can't do it now, the system returns an error.

Kingreno
28-03-2007, 13:40
Oh yes of course!

KR's pussies (76410)
Youth Team of Aristocats

Tubby Rower
28-03-2007, 13:57
quote:KR's pussies[lol]

Aggie
28-03-2007, 14:11
I couldn't resist and got supporter...

Please add me to the list!!!

Aggie's Ugly Ducklings (91552)

Tubby Rower
28-03-2007, 14:20
you should have been able to start one today if the HT could be trusted. [lol]

Aggie
28-03-2007, 14:23
I was thinking about getting supporter anyway. This just made the decision easier...

Robboo
28-03-2007, 15:14
dam I tried getting supporter twice and it didnt work...oh well. I will try to later today to get my team

yndy
28-03-2007, 16:23
Apparently sz_matyas and Robboo will be racing for only one spot in the League. Sorry for the mix-up, I thought we had one extra spot. Anyway, there are three teams which have not yet accepted my invitation. We're going to have "first came, first served" here.

sz_matyas
28-03-2007, 16:34
It's what I get for being a cheapskate I guess. I knew there would be consequences and to Robboo: The race is on.

Tubby Rower
28-03-2007, 16:36
Robboo gets to fish during work.. so I doubt that you'll be able to beat him ;) but you might be able to beat those other slackers who haven't accepted their invitation

Robboo
28-03-2007, 22:08
Well dammit...the race shall be one by me. :)

Robboo
28-03-2007, 22:13
Oh sz.... I won. My team is being processed.:) I cheated and got 3 months of supporter.

Crawfish Larva (99175)

I would appreciate an invite or permission in.

Sibul
28-03-2007, 22:33
I can see league? Is there something wrong with it?

Robboo
28-03-2007, 22:44
I can see it but it wont let me join despite having 3 spots left.

socralynnek
28-03-2007, 22:55
It is a private league Robboo, yndy will invite you soon (hopefully)...

Robboo
28-03-2007, 22:56
I PM'd him. I knew that but was responding to Sibul. As long as I beat Sz..

[assw] SZ just joking man.

yndy
29-03-2007, 06:11
The Larvas were invited.

Aggie
29-03-2007, 08:14
Yndy, am I one of the teams? I don't seem to have an invitation yet for Aggie's Ugly Ducklings (91552).

EDIT: seems that I didn't look right. Thanks for the invite!!!

yndy
29-03-2007, 10:16
I had a revelation. We don't need to race for the remaining places. We can always expand the league to 16 spots and allow/invite some other guys, all CDZ people want to join. So, I will expand to 16 teams and then I will post tomorrow morning some adds to gill the league.

sz_mathias, juste tell me the number :)

Edit: No, the system would not let me in practice, although it does wirk that way in theory.

Kemal
29-03-2007, 10:26
So when will the league start... if we don't play matches, talents such as Mistfit's excellent defender prospect will go to waste due to lack of training right?

While playing against as much CDZ teams as possible is fun, the actual function of the league seems to be training the youth so imho we should get that started as soon as possible.

Aggie
29-03-2007, 11:15
I agree with Kemal!

yndy
29-03-2007, 12:17
OK then. With the pussies already in, we only have to wait for Robboo to wake up and accept the Invitation and then the league will start. In the second edition things will be more clear and we'll make sure noone is left out.

Robboo
29-03-2007, 12:55
I accepted and I am in .:)

Robboo
29-03-2007, 12:56
I accepted and I am in .:) I think even Mistfit woudln't have minded waiting one week. In the grand scheme of thigns one week isnt going to make that much difference.

Aggie
29-03-2007, 12:59
Yes, but if we can start this week that would be very very nice. I can't wait to see how things look...

yndy
29-03-2007, 14:01
The league has started and is set to run until the end of August 2007 :eek:

Tubby Rower
29-03-2007, 14:06
well I guess 2 games per other player (22 weeks) ... we are on week 13 of 2007. week 13 + 22 weeks = week 35 (August 31)

sz_matyas
29-03-2007, 15:52
Even if I'm not in the CDZ league, the Loaded Eggs (155993) are now official. You know of any other good leagues to join or how I could find one?

BCLG100
29-03-2007, 23:19
i have a team too sz so give me a heads up if you find somewhere :)

Mistfit
29-03-2007, 23:20
There is a listing under ADS that post advertisements for youth leagues looking for players.

BCLG100
30-03-2007, 00:27
anyone know why i cant join any leagues?

socralynnek
30-03-2007, 00:44
hmmm... some leagues are private (when there is a lock in the league overview), there you can only join via an invitation. Or it is from another country and national.

BCLG100
30-03-2007, 00:53
im not a supporter if that helps and only created my team a few hours ago?

sz_matyas
30-03-2007, 07:06
I joined beer and brats ID#:18157. It's a US league, so I don't know if that affects whether you can join. Basically seemed like a Wisconsin type of league and I didn't know of any other teams out there to join in a league with, so I ended up picking this one

Mistfit
06-04-2007, 23:05
The young clowns put the beat down on the mini manglers today [mistfit]

Robboo
07-04-2007, 00:27
4-4 and 4-4 ...my team likes 4.

Aggie
14-05-2007, 12:23
If I would be training defending and playmaking, would then a 5-5-0 line-up be feasible?

Tubby Rower
14-05-2007, 12:30
yes but uncompetitive

BCLG100
14-05-2007, 19:57
My team is full on kicking ass now, anyone know if you can get higher than 6 stars for a player? sz said that form influenced it.

Robboo
14-05-2007, 20:41
my team sucks....that is all.

Tubby Rower
15-05-2007, 03:03
per Aggie's suggestion I released a new PA...

It sort of applies here
quote:5/15/2007 Retraction
Upon further review.... The Meltdown staff would like to issue the following statement vebatim. "The weakest div V league is too hard for the Meltdown. We officially suck."

In other news, The Tubblets are starting to blow to counteract the suckiness of the senior squad.

sz_matyas
15-05-2007, 04:26
solid

Aggie
15-05-2007, 10:11
quote:Originally posted by Tubby Rower

per Aggie's suggestion I released a new PA...

It sort of applies here
quote:5/15/2007 Retraction
Upon further review.... The Meltdown staff would like to issue the following statement vebatim. "The weakest div V league is too hard for the Meltdown. We officially suck."

In other news, The Tubblets are starting to blow to counteract the suckiness of the senior squad.

Good one! But I'm sure you manage to stay in this league!!

English_brit
24-05-2007, 13:37
Can I just ask if there's any point in me switching to the new system? Are their any advantages over the old youth system?

BCLG100
24-05-2007, 14:00
its more fun

Tubby Rower
24-05-2007, 14:13
if you are bored with the old system, then the new system offers more input on what you'll get for outfielders. But keep in mind that the new system will not be able to promote a single player for an entire season. the "talent" on the Youth Academy needs to be there for 16 weeks before getting promoted to the senior squad

arne1
17-07-2007, 18:56
Is it possible to join the cdz youth league when it finnishes it's first season? And when will that be?
I am considering to start a youth team.

BCLG100
17-07-2007, 19:03
someone will have to drop out, what could be better is a couple of 8 persons leagues so me and sz could also join.

socralynnek
17-07-2007, 19:05
not necessarily. When the league starts again, it could be expanded.

Aggie
17-07-2007, 19:43
The last game of the first series will be August 31st. It could indeed be expanded to 16 teams.

arne1
17-07-2007, 21:28
quote:Originally posted by Aggie

The last game of the first series will be August 31st. It could indeed be expanded to 16 teams.

That would be halve way in the season ans suite me fine.
Where can I sign up?

Aggie
27-08-2007, 08:07
Congrats to Mistfit for winning the first CDZ youth league title. With one game to go he has 4 points more than the nr 2 (me...).

How are we going to organize the 2nd season? I must say that I very much welcome the 2nd edition, but that I am in no position to do more than participate...

Robboo
27-08-2007, 12:51
Maybe we can open it up for others at cdz who didnt get in?

socralynnek
27-08-2007, 13:32
We could go to 16 teams. But that would mean that the season takes 2 normal seasons in which no one could close his youth squad. Not that I plan to do so.

Otherwise I am fine with increasing the number of teams, but don't know when guys like BCLG are available.

sz_matyas
27-08-2007, 17:31
I also am in a 12 team league that is wrapping up right now, so I would be interested in joining the next round

arne1
27-08-2007, 21:10
I just joined a youth league in one of my other feds

BCLG100
27-08-2007, 22:23
i'd love to join but i've got 7 more games in the league im currently in :(

got this from some fella recently

Hi mate - just wanted to drop you a quick mail. I'm the England YA PM scout, and I have set up an England YA Federation for people with (or dying to get their hands on!) a hot prospect for the England YA.

The alliance ID is 65004 short name EYA.

Already over 40 people in there including Si_Nichols and U20 manager Krafty_Kockney.

If you can spare a slot it would be nice to see you in there as you have a talent in your team!

Boltz.

how does he know what folk i have as like levels? all i have is stars :S

Kemal
28-08-2007, 07:32
Just wanted to announce I am closing the YA as soon as I have the chance, so before the admin of this league starts the CDZ youth league off again, please give me the chance to pull out or however that works. I don't have the time to manage the YA anymore atm, plus I'm definitely not convinced it is worth the investment. Thanks.

Aggie
28-08-2007, 07:40
Kemal, you did indeed mention this to me a few months back (when you kicked my ass...).

That is one of the reasons for me to open this discussion. I will surely remain investing in the youth academy.

Tubby Rower
31-08-2007, 19:49
I'm just starting to get 15 yo youth pulls that play decently. It could be that it took a year for the scouts to actually work and then you need a year or more with the players in the system.

I'd like to join up again. Today was the last game iirc. So do we start up a couple mini-leagues?

BCLG100
31-08-2007, 19:55
apparantly if you play in 4 team leagues it means you get extra weeks of training or something along them lines.

Kemal
02-09-2007, 08:17
Alas, Snakeys is no more as I've closed Snaken's YA down.

Not a lot of talent I had in my pool, but as said it is mostly a time issue. I did make one final promotion to the A-squad minutes before closing it down, my 6.5 star keeper turning into an inadequate aged 17. Not bad, especially since I lost my keeper to a 3 week injury in the horror cup loss last week, so he will be making his debut tonight... though a total of about 250K for an inadequate goalkeeper is of course a bit high, to put it mildly.

Just out of curiosity, how is everyone else doing so far with their youth? Remmebering the parent notices in the league, I think we had quite some talent walking around in the league... any promoted yet? Maybe we should even be digging up the old "youth pull" thread again..? :)

sz_matyas
02-09-2007, 16:32
My league is done and wondering if the new CDZ league is going to start up soon or if I should go hunting. Right now the best talent I have is a 7 star winger and no real success otherwise.

Robboo
02-09-2007, 17:19
I am still playing mine BUT I cant figure out if its just luck to get new recruits that are great or if the scouts should be fired if they dont produce something worthwhile. I am going to still play BUT if they limit us to one system in the future I will probably go back to the old system.

BCLG100
02-09-2007, 18:04
I'll probably stick with this one, its not like im making hattrick a career plan so if it takes more money than the old system so what? this one is far more fun. Plus i tend to win most matches i have with it.

akots
02-09-2007, 18:46
I'll probably stick with it just for fun even though there is not enough time to properly manage it and it sucks big time.

No luck with pulls, nothing, just absolutely empty. Maximal skill had been weak iirc. And while with old system, you could see the pull immediately, in this new system, it takes at least 5-6-7 weeks to determine you actually need to fire him and sometimes even longer because there are 16 players but only a single match per week.

I'm not sure if the training actually works at all since I've been training forwards for almost the whole season in scoring and passing but while the form had increased, the performance had actually decreased compared to what it were in the beginning. Which is quite mysterious.

Aggie
02-09-2007, 19:13
I am doing well with my YA, looking at how my best players improve. That said I have not promoted anyone really promising, since they are all still 16. I am really curious to see how Danny Bols will do. He already is a solid defender but may also be a good playmaker...

yndy
03-09-2007, 05:20
I'm going to let sz_matyas in. I'm not happy about the youth school at all, I forgot to put the line-up once or twice but I'm going to continue. Anyone else wanting to leave/join?

Tubby Rower
03-09-2007, 14:40
I'm still kind of confused with it too. I'm really confused when you tell the old farts to look for a defender and all they tell you about is their forward ability [crazyeye]

Tubby Rower
07-09-2007, 02:46
The new fixtures are set. First game is tomorrow morning. Set your players before there are mass walkovers.

Aggie
07-10-2007, 19:46
My 18 yo player Misja van Laer (my first pull ever) came close to his potential last Friday. He once had 6 stars as a defender. I just pulled him as passable defender with the rest on disasterous. So I guess indeed 6 stars is about equal to passable...

Aggie
28-01-2008, 14:52
Congrats to sz_matyas for winning the 2nd season of the CDZ youth league. 2 games to go and he has 10 points more than the nr 2.

How are we going to organize the 3rd season? Like last two seasons I only have the option to participate (no time to organize...).

BCLG100
28-01-2008, 17:51
I have 3 more games left in my league, anyway we can leave the door open to allow me to join this time?

Robboo
29-01-2008, 01:06
I am sticking it out so I would like to stay. BC i think you just drop your league adn we make sure we have a number that is not completely filled for you to join...I think thats how it works IIRC.

arne1
29-01-2008, 01:11
anybody for Youth academy freindly?

BCLG100
29-01-2008, 01:37
i dont think you can leave leagues until they're ended.

ill play arne- just challenge me.

arne1
29-01-2008, 08:37
quote:Originally posted by BCLG100

i dont think you can leave leagues until they're ended.

ill play arne- just challenge me.

done

Aggie
13-02-2008, 15:09
When will our league be active again?

Robboo
14-02-2008, 04:19
5 days..I think it says on the page.

Aggie
14-02-2008, 07:27
Ah... the fixtures are there!

socralynnek
14-02-2008, 09:01
BTW, as my last friendly is more than 3 weeks ago, one should be able to challenge my youth team again.

If you do so, I promise to accept one challenge this evening. I don't mind when the friendly is taking place.

Oh, and because of my holidays, I don't even know which place I got in our league...

Aggie
18-07-2008, 13:12
Very soon we will end the 3rd season of the CDZ league. Unfortunately 3 teams are almost inactive and one youth team is of a now not existing team (Meli's Manglers). How are we going to continue with the league?

yndy
26-07-2008, 05:27
I will ht-mail everybody and will be looking for feedback. We may need to move to 8 teams in the league. Sorry for not getting involved sooner.

Tubby Rower
28-07-2008, 12:52
I want to still be in it.

Robboo
28-07-2008, 13:42
still in if there is a league.

Mistfit
28-07-2008, 23:53
me too as I mentioned in the HT mail

Aggie
29-07-2008, 07:03
As stated in the mail, I also want to stay in...

socralynnek
29-07-2008, 08:54
I also wrote a HT-Mail first...

but just for the sake of the spam: I'd stay in too!

yndy
03-01-2009, 07:54
I opened a thread on the general forum as well.

1. Loaded Eggs and Junior Onions will be kicked out.

2. Any people you know that want to join our league?

3. We can let other join but another option is to kick the two newcomers from last season (please don't be no offensed guys, thanks for participating)

Your thoughts?

I cannot kick yet but I will do that asap to avoid wasted weeks.

Aggie
20-02-2009, 10:18
deleted - wrong thread...

Aggie
28-02-2009, 21:45
Wow, I got an overconfidence event in the youth match vs Mistfit...

'The parents of the AUD players were talking big, expecting a win. Unfortunately, some of the boys believed them and didn't try very hard at all.'

Shabbaman
02-04-2009, 11:44
Who wants to play a friendly?

Aggie
14-04-2009, 09:58
Sometimes I love to brag!

Yndy wrote an article about my YA and it was now published on Hattrick Press [:)]
http://www90.hattrick.org/Community/Press/?ArticleID=3923

akots
14-04-2009, 14:17
Very nice, read it with great interest! [:)]

Aggie
14-04-2009, 16:18
My team was visited 856 times today [:)]

arne1
17-04-2009, 00:33
is there room in the cdz youth league? MuY youth league will dissolve int three weeks.
I will be looking for a new one then. I would like to know possible join date for the cdz YL. So ic an pick something o it fits.

Aggie
17-04-2009, 08:49
is there room in the cdz youth league? MuY youth league will dissolve int three weeks.
I will be looking for a new one then. I would like to know possible join date for the cdz YL. So ic an pick something o it fits.

I believe there will be room (yndy knows for sure...). We have one team that quit (Crawfish) and 4 non CDZ teams.

Our last game is June 16th (9 matches to go), so the week after this until June 23rd changes can occur.

arne1
17-04-2009, 12:05
Ok thanks

sirvijon
17-04-2009, 13:06
im also intrested to join cdz youth league coz my current league ended and it got couple nonactive teams.

Im also willing to accept youth friendlies.

my teams name is juustoiset burgerit (1201121) (cheesy burgers)

Aggie
17-04-2009, 13:22
im also intrested to join cdz youth league coz my current league ended and it got couple nonactive teams.

Im also willing to accept youth friendlies.

my teams name is juustoiset burgerit (1201121) (cheesy burgers)

Welcome sirvijon!

sirvijon
17-04-2009, 13:36
whats the id of the league.

Aggie
17-04-2009, 14:38
whats the id of the league.

The id is 8150

sirvijon
24-04-2009, 11:48
friendly fixture:

Juustoiset Burgerit - Aggie's Ugly Duckli 2 - 1

:eek:

Your youth league is full and i cant join. Maybe in next season

Aggie
24-04-2009, 11:58
Congrats with that!

First loss in ages (since Jan 2nd).

That being said, due to the fact that I sold a lot of players lately my team isn't as strong as two months ago.

So it's not at all certain that AUD wins the CDZ youth league...

Aggie
25-05-2009, 12:08
For all who might want to join...

Final match this season: June 19th 2009.
First match next season: June 26th 2009.

BCLG100
25-05-2009, 13:25
My youth league is still ongoing unfortunatly :(

ProPain
26-05-2009, 22:25
Can I join? and if yes: per when?

Aggie
27-05-2009, 09:45
PP, I think you can join per June 26th. HT PM Yndy!

ProPain
03-06-2009, 13:48
will do. Trying out the new youth squad system because I'd rather not invest than use the old one.

yndy
05-06-2009, 22:52
arne also wants to join on 26th. We have 4 guests that have helped us run a 12 teams league. Two of them will be dismissed after the last match of the season, I will be sending invites to the two of you to join instead.

Are there any more takers?

yndy
21-06-2009, 09:00
PP, please create a youth academy and I will invite you to the CDZ League.
arne, you have the last match on Tuesday, please leave your league as soon as possible and ht mail me to send you an invitation

@all: we now have 7 CDZ members and two guests. With pp and arne joining we will be 11 by Tuesday night. At that time, I will open the league and we'll take one more guest unless you tell me any member or anyone you know wants to join.

In order for someone to join he has to be out of a youth league series, his series can end as in arne's case or he can start a new academy as PP is planning.

Please let me know on this thread and HT-mail me just to be sure.

ProPain
21-06-2009, 16:56
The PP Pearls are here and ready for a path to glory. [lol]

arne1
22-06-2009, 09:31
PP, please create a youth academy and I will invite you to the CDZ League.
arne, you have the last match on Tuesday, please leave your league as soon as possible and ht mail me to send you an invitation

@all: we now have 7 CDZ members and two guests. With pp and arne joining we will be 11 by Tuesday night. At that time, I will open the league and we'll take one more guest unless you tell me any member or anyone you know wants to join.

In order for someone to join he has to be out of a youth league series, his series can end as in arne's case or he can start a new academy as PP is planning.

Please let me know on this thread and HT-mail me just to be sure.

Do we still need someone? I have someone in my former league that wants to join.
It is vlammend from SV Goud, wtih youth team SV Goud in de dop.

Aggie
22-06-2009, 09:38
Do we still need someone? I have someone in my former league that wants to join.
It is vlammend from SV Goud, wtih youth team SV Goud in de dop.

Just HT mail yndy. I'm sure there's room :-)

arne1
22-06-2009, 16:02
Just HT mail yndy. I'm sure there's room :-)

I will once I have access to ht again.

arne1
25-06-2009, 11:37
indy if you invited me for the youth league please post it here. I can read this at work at than accept in the internet cafe. I will not have access at home for about a week.

Shabbaman
01-07-2009, 19:06
OK, I think I have my last competition match this week. Is there still time to join the cdz league?

Aggie
02-07-2009, 08:42
I'm afraid not :-(

yndy
28-11-2009, 11:13
Two teams have left the CDZ league. Any ideas to replace them by next week?

Should we kick
-AS Deportivo Ostrava B and
-sport tubo F.C

And continue as a league of 8?

Please reply during the weekend.

arne1
28-11-2009, 11:22
I have no ideas about replacing any teams. I do not have a preference to kick or not to kick teams that are not so active.

Aggie
30-11-2009, 14:34
I'm in favor of continuing as a league of 8 teams.

Arne, congrats with winning the CDZ Youth league this season!

socralynnek
30-11-2009, 15:38
I don't mind if we kick some teams. It's ok if we can't replace them. (I know some people who play in a league of 4 on purpose to have short seasons to make it possible to get more training because if they switch the match date when the season is over, they can have less than a week between two matches.

arne1
15-01-2010, 18:02
I sold my excelent scoring, inadquate passing 17 years and a few days old for 1.143 keuro
Best sell ever for me.

And there was much rejoycing!

yndy
14-03-2010, 04:29
We're continuing with 8 teams, right? New matches to be fixed on Wednesday.

Aggie
15-03-2010, 08:39
I'm ok with that.

socralynnek
15-03-2010, 10:02
I'm fine with that as well.

socralynnek
25-04-2011, 21:17
http://www.ht-ys.org

Enter league ID 8150 and you'll see some statistics for our youth league. As far as I understood, it will autoupdate until the season finishes.

yndy
13-10-2012, 03:53
Uh, we're one team short, anyone up for joining in the next 4-5 days?