PDA

View Full Version : Season 30, Day 12

Socrates
04-11-2006, 23:28
quote:5085 punters turned up at Olympus Mons Temple, and despite threatening clouds on the horizon, no rain came. Olympic tactics involved an interesting 4-5-1 combination. They fielded: Dartois - Cussac, Lenoir, Mouysset, Plançon - Macrez, Marouby, Boissonneault, Daucher, Bach - Raud.

Nissa tactics involved an interesting 4-4-2 combination. Lineup: Beaulande - Montrozier, Jacquin, Le Morzadec, Fremont - Hummel, N'Dour, Poirier, Rossignol - Menu , Dione.

Olympic saw most attack opportunites on the wings. After 20 minutes of play, Yvan Bach gave the home team a 1 - 0 lead after an attack coming in from the right. Olympic put themselves up 2 - 0 when Thomas Plançon broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. Laurent Lenoir unleashed a swerving effort from the right that the visitors' keeper did well to tip wide. Nissa's defense sent a ball soaring up the middle on a beautiful counterattack, but Abdoulaye Dione's finish was met by the reaching hands of the keeper. Mathieu Boissonneault had a fantastic opportunity to put Olympic up another goal in the 42nd minute, but he fired just over the crossbar. After 44 minutes Nissa's Roland Hummel contracted a slight foot injury, but could finish the game. It was 2 - 0 at the break. Olympic held the ball, with a clear 89 percent of possession.

After 50 minutes, Jean Marouby put Olympic ahead 3 - 0 when he rose to head in a hooked ball, the result of an effort from the right side. The structure of the game started to change as Olympic decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. In the 72nd minute, Olympic's Jean-Lou Mouysset received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. The home side's Franz-Josef Daucher came close to extending the lead in the 82nd minute. His shot came in on the right hand side but Rudy Beaulande managed to save it by a fingernail. After 85 minutes, Yvan Bach put Olympic ahead 4 - 0 when he rose to head in a hooked ball, the result of an effort from the right side. Paul Poirier was clearly tired at the end of the game and Mathieu Boissonneault nicked the ball from him, but was unable to put it past the keeper. Nissa's Stéphane Jacquin was shown a yellow card after 89 minutes for slicing down an opponent. Due to a severely mistimed tackle, Jean-Lou Mouysset of Olympic spent some time on the grass writhing in agony before he could get up and continue the game. Olympic, bringing their ball possession to 97 percent, dominated the battle.

Olympic's top performer was clearly Laurent Macrez. Thomas Plançon was a disappointment, however. Nissa's top performer was clearly Stéphane Jacquin. Jean-Marie Le Morzadec turned in a dismal performance, however. The match ends 4 - 0.
Not much to say. There were surprising results in my series tonight (just like OL in RL lost for the first time this season tonight), and I scored 4 out of the 6 goals in the 4 matches ! The top scorer contest remains totally unchanged for the first 10 ranks. Too bad for me.

Darth Pugwash
05-11-2006, 21:10
I won 8-0 over a new team called the POWER MUFFINS (in all caps) [lol]

I am still first, three points ahead of number two.

Kemal
05-11-2006, 22:31
[^]

quote:
FC De Snaken - Anarkhein 13 - 0

View game: HT Live
Date: 05-11-2006 at 20:00
MatchID: 91888085
Arena: FC De Snaken Arena
Crowd: 33174

Fairly good weather for football had drawn a crowd of 33174 to FC De Snaken Arena. Snaken decided to use a 3-4-3 set up. Lineup: Mi³ek - Flores D'Arcais, Farenhout, Suárez - Veraar, Dias, Castro, Espinosa - Billand, Kronskär, Sundér.

Anarkhein tactics involved an interesting 4-4-2 combination. Lineup: Pothuizen - Roodveld, Waanders, van den Horn, Oostenrijk - van der Burg, Wurtz, Dielis, Zwaneveld - Langereis, Morriën.

Snaken demonstrated their creative tactics on the field. Per Sundér tipped the corner kick right to the keeper, who mishandled it, giving Snaken's Peter Billand a chance to knock it in for 1-0. Per Kronskär increased Snaken's lead to 2 - 0, putting a header away on a hooked ball from the right. In the 24th minute of the match, the visitors' central line of defence had to look on as Agapito Suárez dashed through, knocking home 3 - 0 for Snaken. In the 32nd minute of the match, the visitors' central line of defence had to look on as Per Sundér dashed through, knocking home 4 - 0 for Snaken. A magnificent combination in the middle resulted in Snaken's Rinus Veraar putting the lead up to 5 - 0. Confident in their lead, Snaken decided to play a more defensive game at this point. After 40 minutes Rafa Espinosa made a speedy advance and dropped the ball to Peter Billand who shuffled it past the keeper. The score was now 6 - 0. Things were deteriorating for the away team as Snaken scored another to make it 7 - 0 after a left side attack resulted in a goal for Per Sundér after 42 minutes. It was 7 - 0 at the break. Snaken, bringing their ball possession to 91 percent, dominated the battle.

In the 52nd minute, the excellent ball from the wing by Snaken's Rafa Espinosa reached Rinus Veraar's head, and he is not one to miss such an opportunity - 8 - 0. Snaken solidified their lead at the 56 minute mark, as Peter Billand maneuvered the ball through the central line of defense and finished for 9 - 0. At that, Peter Billand was noted down for a hat trick. In the 68th minute, Snaken put themselves up 10 - 0 when the visiting defenders lost the ball to Rinus Veraar, who came up from the left and proceeded to coolly round the goaltender and knock the ball home. That was his third goal of the match - a hat trick for Rinus Veraar. In the 77th minute of the match, the visitors' central line of defence had to look on as Peter Billand dashed through, knocking home 11 - 0 for Snaken. A magnificent combination in the middle resulted in Snaken's Peter Billand putting the lead up to 12 - 0. In the 82nd minute of the match, the visitors' central line of defence had to look on as Per Sundér dashed through, knocking home 13 - 0 for Snaken. By then Per Sundér was a three time scorer - a hat trick! The forty-five minutes were dominated by Snaken, with an impressive 96 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating Snaken player was without a doubt Stanis³aw Mi³ek. Diego Flores D'Arcais was a disappointment, however. Anarkhein's best player was Serge Roodveld. Leonard Waanders turned in a dismal performance, however. The match ends 13 - 0.

arne1
05-11-2006, 22:58
I had a disappointing draw, so I now lost my theoretacal chance at second place and will have to strugle for 3th and can still become 5th. My midfield just ain't what is used to be.

tofra
05-11-2006, 23:03
quote:
15000 punters turned up at Cornelis Prul stadion, and despite threatening clouds on the horizon, no rain came. Duckstad had chosen a strategic 4-4-2 formation. Lineup: Vielik#279;nas - MacInnes, Gelderlander, Bizot, Kosten - Koutstaal, Di Caro, Farraia, Graupner - Al-Kaleel, Gordillo.

Ezel tactics involved an interesting 5-3-2 combination. Lineup: van Nies - Vlãdescu, Pors, Givon, Manaresi, Landvoogd - Tévez, Schauer, Nicoletta - Paouris, Silvestre.

Counter-attacking seemed to be the preferred strategy of Ezel. A great pass from the defensive line of Ezel resulted in a counterattack that was smoothly dealt with by Spyros Paouris in the enemy's central penalty box, but his finish went high. Duckstad's Simone Di Caro was shown a yellow card after 31 minutes for slicing down an opponent. Ezel was great at switching from defense to attack, and in the 33rd minute, Luca Nicoletta swept through in the middle after such a counterattack, making the score 0 - 1. The teams went for the halftime break at 0 - 1. This half belonged to Duckstad, who controlled the ball 61 percent of the time.

Duckstad held the ball, with a clear 62 percent of possession.

The most dominating Duckstad player was without a doubt Shaheen Al-Kaleel. Gauke Pieter Koutstaal turned in a dismal performance, however. The most dominating Ezel player was without a doubt Rãzvan Vlãdescu. Aser Silvestre on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 0 - 1.

This is unbelievable.. First, no events in the second half. Second, my direct oponent in my league (nr 7) played against nr 2, and won with 5-2 (he lost last game with 7-0!)!!! This is the third time he won from a team which is placed in the top 3... Because of this, i'll probably relegate this season if I don't win against nr 2 and nr 3..
I'm almost at the point to ask if one of those two will PIC against me.. But both have change to promote, so it's a waste of time.. :-(

Swingue
05-11-2006, 23:14
well, I drew against former nr. 1
No good to me, the only thing that can happen is that I end up nr. 7.
Relegation for me this season.

sz_matyas
06-11-2006, 03:46
quote:
Fairly good weather for football had drawn a crowd of 12000 to Frozen Tundra Arena. A 3-5-2 alignment was the formation of choice for hunting_penguins. The following players had been chosen: Martínez - Mcghee, Cardona, Goetz - Ferguson, Djurhuus, Gúrkov, Pettai, Mayes - Villa, Vinsjö.

Mavrik had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Amador - Ho, Schefz, Simms - Archuleta, Anderson, Vick, Hasic, Farmer - Valadez, Fernandes.

Some beautiful plays on the left side of the field resulted in a 7th minute goal by Steve Ferguson for hunting_penguins, putting them ahead 1 - 0. Mavrik's Honorato Valadez was shown a yellow card after 13 minutes for slicing down an opponent. A cross coming in on the right hand side left Woodrow Simms alone in front of the goal in the 19th minute but his shot was too loose. In the 35th minute, Mavrik's Sejfo Hasic received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. 1 - 0 was the halftime score. hunting_penguins, bringing their ball possession to 65 percent, dominated the battle.

Georgi Gúrkov increased hunting_penguins's lead to 2 - 0, putting a header away on a hooked ball from the right. The referee showed hunting_penguins's Jörn Vinsjö the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Mavrik were forced to a substitution as Stephen Farmer couldn't continue playing due to the rough treatment, forcing Ray Rojas to come in from the sidelines. John Villa gave hunting_penguins supporters even more to cheer about when he increased the lead to 3 - 0 after 70 minutes, following a good exchange of passes on the right that the away team failed to deal with. hunting_penguins's Jörn Vinsjö had an excellent opportunity in the 74th minute, shooting on a through ball, but he missed the goal by miles! Edgar Vick stunned the crowd with a brilliant counterattack from the left, giving Mavrik the goal to make it 3 - 1. Andres Pettai really should have scored when he was chosen by fate to confront a wide open goal following a great play by Tino Djurhuus after a corner. In the 79th minute, hunting_penguins's Shad Goetz received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. Jörn Vinsjö increased hunting_penguins's lead to 4 - 1, putting a header away on a hooked ball from the right. This half belonged to hunting_penguins, who controlled the ball 76 percent of the time.

hunting_penguins's best player was Tino Djurhuus. John Villa turned in a dismal performance, however. Mavrik's top performer was clearly Lloyd Archuleta. On the other hand, Pedro Amador's play was disheartening. The match ends 4 - 1.

This guarantees me at least 2nd place, though I can't get first unless I get a result like Kemal (that is crazy) against the current #1. The big bonus was that it was a sellout, expected, but it's always good to get the first one out of the way.

Aggie
06-11-2006, 07:32
quote:flesje spa - Lucky Aggie 0 - 4

View game: HT Live
Date: 05-11-2006 at 20:15
MatchID: 92733537
Arena: personaste nmgn
Crowd: 10658

Overcast weather free of rain made for a crowd turnout of 10658 at personaste nmgn today. flesje tactics involved an interesting 4-4-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Thomassen - de Wijs, Holtrust, Kant, van Oostenrijk - Snip, ten Caat, Ruch, Erenstein - Liljenholt, Habli.

Lucky started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Dindl - Eggenkamp, Matsoukatidis, Bolland - Longo, Schou, Dominici, Natev, Kerdijk - van Ekelenburg, Meyer-Heinzendor.

Lucky's Wilfried Bolland could have put the guests one up in the 9th minute chasing a through ball, but Aart-Jan Thomassen was fast as a snake, grabbing the ball from under his nose. Lucky had a good opportunity to score the lead goal but the home team's goaltender Aart-Jan Thomassen saved Louis van Ekelenburg's shot that was headed for the top corner. 26 minutes into the game, Aart-Jan Thomassen had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Siebe Deconinck. Lucky took the lead after 27 minutes with 0 - 1. Ile Natev placed the ball out of reach for the home side's keeper after a fine move, coming in from the left. The home crowd cheered when, in the 30th minute, Ile Natev's charge up the middle resulted in the keeper making one of his best saves of the day. In the 40th minute, the visitors put themselves ahead 0 - 2 as Louis van Ekelenburg finished off an attack from the left with a spectacular scissors kick. 0 - 2 was the halftime score. This half belonged to Lucky, who controlled the ball 69 percent of the time.

flesje's Didier Ruch managed a superb strike in the 47th minute that would have left goalkeeper Xaver Dindl without a chance, had it not hit the post. The home crowd was not impressed when Gerard Kerdijk came in from the right, shooting hard to score in the 49th minute. Lucky were now up 0 - 3. The structure of the game started to change as Lucky decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. Lucky's Gerard Kerdijk had a good first touch on the flank, but was crowded and, after a change of plan, sent the ball to Tim Meyer-Heinzendorf who somehow managed to curl the ball wide. Wienus de Wijs wasn't fit enough for a full game and made several mistakes out of sheer exhaustion. One of them was exploited by Tim Meyer-Heinzendorf who squeezed in the 0-4 goal. flesje's Ferdinand Snip left the field after 81 minutes because of a nasty blow to the shin. His replacement was Hanso Dirkx. Lucky, bringing their ball possession to 72 percent, dominated the battle.

flesje's top performer was clearly Wienus de Wijs. On the other hand, Siebe Deconinck's play was disheartening. The most dominating Lucky player was without a doubt Yiorgos Matsoukatidis. However, Gaston Longo made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 0 - 4.

With this I promote to VIII as a champion [beer1][beer1][beer1]

Kingreno
06-11-2006, 08:52
Drew. 1-1. away. Played pressing and hardly expected to even score. Oh well.

Tubby Rower
06-11-2006, 13:31
lost 3-0 to Mistfit's creation!!

I even got a 2 week injury to my GK trainee and my leading scorer canidate got his 3rd red card... all-in-all this week SUCKED!!!!