PDA

View Full Version : Season 30, Day 11

Socrates
28-10-2006, 23:23
quote:Clouds darkened the skies at Au théatre des rźves as 11715 spectators turned up for the match. Everyone was excited about the upcoming Paris derby and the crowd was divided evenly. galaxies decided to use a 4-4-2 set up. Starters: Anulo - Aumont, Lassus, Iordćnescu, Delville - Eren, Chesnel, Capobianco, Jovanovic - Orden, Jacobsson.

Olympic started off with a 4-5-1 lineup. They fielded: Dartois - Cussac, Lenoir, Mouysset, Planēon - Macrez, Marouby, Faye, Daucher, Bach - Raud.

Today, Olympic's strategy involved concentrating on the flanks for their attacks. Olympic's Yvan Bach gave the visitors a 0 - 1 lead in the 2nd minute with a superb strike from the right. The teams went for the halftime break at 0 - 1. This half belonged to Olympic, who controlled the ball 60 percent of the time.

A corner kick created great disorder in the penalty area, with a near-goal by Alphonse Lassus. At last, galaxies's Robin Chesnel was able to shove the ball in. 1-1. The referee showed galaxies's Robin Chesnel the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. The Olympic player who had to be helped off the pitch, was Thierno Faye as he was unable to finish the game. Raymond Benedetti came in to finish the match. galaxies's Alphonse Lassus tried to break through in the middle repeatedly, but kept getting stuck on the visitors' defenders. Hilaire Raud knocked one home in the 78th minute on the counterattack, making the score 1 - 2. galaxies's Decebal-Traian Iordćnescu was shown a yellow card for standing over the ball and blocking an opponent's quick freekick in the 80th minute. Olympic dictated play, as they maintained 70 percent of possession.

galaxies's best player was Decebal-Traian Iordćnescu. Ramón Orden turned in a dismal performance, however. Olympic's best player was Laurent Macrez. Raymond Benedetti on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 2.
[cool] I pwned him, I pwned him !! My right attack broke a record, thanks to an offensive wingback, an offensive winger and my forward on right wing, plus both wingers are better than their respective counterparts. :)

Onto 2 matches against newbies at home, and finally the away match against the invicible team of my league (for a goodbye ;) ).

Apart from that, my IM got 3 weeks of injury. My midfield isn't that strong, and constantly getting injured or red-carded, or in bad form. :(

Darth Pugwash
29-10-2006, 21:28
quote:
20000 punters turned up at KC Utd Arena, and despite threatening clouds on the horizon, no rain came. Utd decided to use a 3-5-2 set up. Lineup: Hardman - Kruseman, Barnes, Bosschaart - Jurayri, Poobalan, Nocera, Evangelisti, Goucem - Hicks, Knell.

Pugwash tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. Starters: Rey León - MacPhedran, Stotskiy, Yavin - Bongers, Pop, Lavrič, Loridan, Tomasson - Mårtensson, Delville.

A free kick aimed at the keeper's far post almost gave Pugwash the lead in the 8th minute, but the ball just wasn't able to squirm its way through the defensive wall. After 15 minutes of play, Warren Knell gave the home team a 1 - 0 lead after an attack coming in from the right. Sayed Jurayri had a fantastic opportunity to put Utd up another goal in the 16th minute, but he fired just over the crossbar. 1 - 0 was the score after the first half. Pugwash dictated play, as they maintained 55 percent of possession.

Utd put themselves up 2 - 0 when Sayed Jurayri broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. A scuffle developed as players from both sides clashed following a tussle in the centre of the field in the 61st minute. After regaining order and consulting his linesman, the referee called Utd's Craig Barnes to one side and produced a red card for the player. Wicher Kruseman seemed to be floating in the air as he elegantly headed in the 3-0 goal for Utd after a corner kick that was nicely executed by Aldo Nocera. Pugwash's Örjan Mårtensson got himself booked for a foul. A bit later, Pugwash's Željko Lavrič easily reduced to 3 - 1 after a misunderstanding in the home side's central defense line. Dotan Yavin received some harsh words from his coach after he acted foolishly, probably out of lack of experience, in the 81st minute and almost let an opponent score. In the 83rd minute, an amazing pass from the left side resulted in a goal for the visitors, as Željko Lavrič charged ahead and scored, reducing to 3 - 2. Timur Stotskiy tied the game at 3 - 3 in the 87th minute, when he converted an incredible pass from the right. The forty-five minutes were dominated by Pugwash, with an impressive 60 percent possession of the ball.

Utd's best player was Wicher Kruseman. However, Warren Knell made a disastrous appearance. Most important Pugwash player was Per Tomasson. Dotan Yavin turned in a dismal performance, however. The match ends 3 - 3.

3-0 down at 80 mins, 3-3 tied at 90 mins!! Disapointed not to get three points though.

I am still postion 1 in the table, but only 3 points seperate positions 1-3. I would say the odds are with me but it's definatley a three horse race for the title...

Kingreno
29-10-2006, 21:51
Lost 0-2 at home. No biggie.

Kemal
29-10-2006, 22:35
Wooot, I trailed 2-3 at halftime due to getting 3 normal chances against me with a 65% possession rate... but won the 2nd half 4-0 finishing on 6-3. Survival in the 5th for another season is almost assured now for Snaken... and to top it off another full stadium sellout. [yeah]

quote:
The 48000 fans in attendance at FC De Snaken Arena were roasting in the hot sun. Snaken had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. Starters: Mi³ek - Geiger, Veraar, Suįrez - Farenhout, Broertjes, Castro, Espinosa - Billand, Kronskär, Sundér.

Sprint had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Coira - Mansens, Toscani, Portijk - Flórez, de Lange, Ernst, de Coninck, Bennett - Duijvestijn, Ophoff.

Counter-attacking seemed to be the preferred strategy of Sprint. Agapito Suįrez sent the corner kick right to Rinus Veraar who headed it sharply past the keeper. 1-0! Sprint tied it all up, in the 25th minute, after a spectacular goal by Jelle Mansens, who miraculously broke through the home side's central defense, making it 1 - 1. Sprint's Jouke de Lange gave the visitors a 1 - 2 lead in the 26th minute with a superb strike from the right. Several players seemed a little dazed by the warm weather, and were repeatedly tricked by the clever and agile Ciro Castro. A drive on the left side allowed Sprint's Betto Portijk to get in close and score a goal in the 36th minute, leading to 1 - 3. Sprint's Marten Duijvestijn was shown a yellow card after 37 minutes for slicing down an opponent. Snaken's Hans-Frits Farenhout got the home crowd going when he finished off a left wing charge, reducing the away team's lead to 2 - 3. 2 - 3 was the score after the first half. The forty-five minutes were dominated by Snaken, with an impressive 65 percent possession of the ball.

Always a threat, Rafa Espinosa tore past his marker and placed the ball right at the feet of the waiting Per Sundér who should have easily scored for Snaken, but the ball went wide. After 55 minutes, Peter Billand made a dash down the middle past the away team's defenders to score the 3 - 3 goal. In the 68th minute cheers broke out as Peter Billand found his way through the guests' central defense line, clipping the 4 - 3 goal in for Snaken. Jouke de Lange of Sprint was booked for kicking the ball away after the whistle. The intense heat forced Nate Bennett into making some errors because he couldn't seem to keep up with the others. After 74 minutes, Per Kronskär put Snaken ahead 5 - 3 when he rose to head in a hooked ball, the result of an effort from the right side. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, Sprint's Sijbrand Ernst got himself booked. A magnificent combination in the middle resulted in Snaken's Rafa Espinosa putting the lead up to 6 - 3. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 67 percent of possession.

Ciro Castro performed admirably for Snaken. Rinus Veraar on the other hand, had a terrible day. Betto Portijk performed admirably for Sprint. Sijbrand Ernst was a disappointment, however. The match ends 6 - 3.

arne1
29-10-2006, 23:02
Won 1-2 at the league leader. My recent buy's are paying off. My defense is strong and my divine SP guy scored twice. Opponent was also weakr then expected.

sz_matyas
30-10-2006, 04:02
Won 0-6 on the road. This was the last of my 8 game stretch against terrible teams, so I'll no longer be able to split off some of my top players for the CDZ cup (hello 16th place). Other downside is that my top scorer didn't get in on the action much, meaning my chances of winning that when down the tubes.

On the bright side, a win next week and I'm guaranteed 2nd place. Plus my fans finally became high on life, meaning I can probably anticipate a sellout next week especially since it is a direct rival for 2nd. Overall, very positive outing, especially as the red card was on a guy I was subbing to build a better CDZ cup team.

Aggie
30-10-2006, 07:42
I got my first overconfidence event. And won 5-0 while PIC-ing. Not too bad, especially when the nr 2 loses. I'm now 8 points ahead. Next week away vs the nr 2 and the week after that away vs the current nr 3. Next week should be easy, so championship should be in the bag then. The biggest competitor in the top scorer league got a red card. Despite the fact that my main guy hasn't scored as much as in the first half of the season things look rosy there as well.

Shabbaman
30-10-2006, 08:25
:(

[punch]

[cry]

[xx(]

Unbelievable. I beat a midfield trainer on the midfield, with a hatstats record of 243 to his 195 (check out stats here (http://netherlands.alltidhattrick.org/stats/19/11/eng/team/144548/index.html)), and I loose! I get 57% of the midfield, but still he gets more chances than I do, and while my defense is a lot stronger than his offense, HE STILL SCORES! On the other side of the pitch, he played with 3 CD, and although that's pretty smart he only gets a solid defense against my excellent attack. So I can understand why I only scored 3, but I fail to see how he could score 5. I think this is the first time that I feel I have a reason to whine about a match result, but this one is pretty terrible.

To make it even worse, despite supporters that are high on cocaine I get a meagre 38k in my stadium because of the rain, and one of my forwards gets injured for three weeks.

Melifluous
30-10-2006, 10:41
I lose 0-5 at home whilst PIC'ing. Supporters are murderous and 7 leave after the match.

I am seriously considering dropping down a division just to make me feel better about this game [:p]

[meli]

Kemal
30-10-2006, 11:50
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman
(check out stats here (http://netherlands.alltidhattrick.org/stats/19/11/eng/team/144548/index.html))

Some of you may have already seen it on the ht-fora, but there is a new alltidhattrick being launched, and you (Dutch only users I got the impression from the forum) can get a sneak-preview on what it will look like by visiting:

http://alltid.org

And logging in via your username and sec. code.

It looks a bit disorienting to me, but maybe I just need to get used to the new layout...?

So why does this post show as messed up as it does? Can't find anything wrong....

Shabbaman
30-10-2006, 12:02
Nice. You got the link wrong though.

Tubby Rower
30-10-2006, 12:15
I won a sold-out home match 4-0 with my top scorer scoring 2 goals to pull into a tie for the lead :D I'm now #3 again with the loss of the ex-#3

Energy
30-10-2006, 14:19
I won 9-0 against the number 4 and for the first time this season climbed to the number one spot. Still have to play both the number 2 and the number 3, though.

Swingue
30-10-2006, 14:56
I won 5-0, second victory in a row. Still with 6 points out of 11 matches, no chance in hell of surviving, but at least i have a shot at 7nd place.

BCLG100
30-10-2006, 15:01
i lost 8-2 with my 3rd best defender joining my 1st and 2nd best defender on the injury list- i now have an attacker as a defender for my game against hunting penguins :)

socralynnek
30-10-2006, 15:11
Draw. 2-2 in match 3rd vs 2nd, I'd need some luck to become 1st but I'm not that keen on promoting. Had bad luck with the weather s.t. my increased stadium didn't sell out (but at least it was more than former capacity)

Shabbaman
02-11-2006, 21:40
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

To make it even worse, despite supporters that are high on cocaine I get a meagre 38k in my stadium because of the rain, and one of my forwards gets injured for three weeks.

He just went to bruised but playing! [beer1]

Kemal
02-11-2006, 21:44
So you healed three weeks of injury in 4 days? [eek]

No wonder you get so few supporters at your games, with so many doctors the mood must be murderous... ;)

Shabbaman
02-11-2006, 22:13
10 doctors, 20 years. It's only bruised but training btw. Still pretty impressive.

Tubby Rower
03-11-2006, 04:01
I've been getting increased healing lately as well it seems. I had 2 weeks shed off of a 3 week injury for an 18 yo with 5 doctors

Shabbaman
03-11-2006, 07:34
Haha, the injured forward pops to brilliant scoring, what a joke!