PDA

View Full Version : Private messages!??

Kingreno
24-10-2006, 20:01
What is this??

I tried to send a <s>Spam</s> nice message to all users of this forum by copypasting the member list in the private messages section but it will only take about 50 characters! Now how am I supposed to send everyone a message he??? Now I am forced to copy-paste name by name till there is no room and also copy-paste the message again and again. This in turn leaves me to reselect the text again and again as my previous copy was the last recipients' name! This sucks and is very very user unfriendly.[assw]

Oh.

And do join Travian server 2.

Tubby Rower
24-10-2006, 20:07
I also noticed that you can't forward your replies.. if this user-unfriendly environment keeps up, we'll jsut spam the server until it gets a fist in the ..... well you know

Kemal
24-10-2006, 20:11
Well, there is at least one member I know of that you can remove from your spamming lists... saves you some time. ;)

Melifluous
25-10-2006, 01:26
Well I had a look.

I checked the forwarding of replies and there seemed to be no way to affect this in the private messaging.

Might the admins suggest a little copy and pasting?

Also there were no settings within the current forum software to allow or disallow above a certain number of characters in the name or any other field in a private message for that matter.

Could we suggest that you take the list in half and send each part to the top person of each list. They remove themselves from the list and halve the list once more, sending each of those parts to the top people on each subsequent list? That way everyone in the list sends at most 2 private messages and could be used as a springboard for new friendship amongst both the sender and the reciever.

I hope to have been of some service.

And if I haven't please feel free to go cry some more noobs...

[meli]

[:o][:o][:o]

PS. Join SeRvEr TwO

grahamiam
25-10-2006, 05:43
you spammed me fine :)