PDA

View Full Version : PAC season 30 week 9

arne1
16-10-2006, 19:03
quote:Duo double D Benched!
The top forwards Lucian Doroftei and Igor Docekal (the duo double D) has been benched by coach Boira. His comment was: "They are just bouncing up and down on the field. And all it gets me is nice images.
I want goals. No bouncing balls!"

Tubby Rower
16-10-2006, 19:17
quote:10/14/2006 Lunatic harasses the Meltdown
Miles Mistfit has travelled through the October blizzard of the North to come and taunt the Media Spokesman for the Meltdown.

It's just freaking boring around here and I didn't want to gnaw on your ear about the color of my son's dirty diaper. Anyhoo.. The Meltdown is now in the business of selling off it's young talent much like the Cubs do every year to get better players and then manage to lose anyway.

Shabbaman
24-10-2006, 21:15
I do have a PA for this week. I didn't get to translate it yet. But I'm expecting another boring day at work tomorrow (one of the last, most likely, so yeeeeeah!), so that'll give me some options.

arne1
25-10-2006, 17:36
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

I do have a PA for this week. I didn't get to translate it yet. But I'm expecting another boring day at work tomorrow (one of the last, most likely, so yeeeeeah!), so that'll give me some options.

So you decided to stop work? What are you goin to do for money?
Make your girlfreind work?

Shabbaman
25-10-2006, 18:52
No, I have an assessment tomorrow, and if I pass that I can start with a new job next week.

arne1
25-10-2006, 19:20

No, I have an assessment tomorrow, and if I pass that I can start with a new job next week.

What makes you think you won't have any boring days after that? No doubt you will have less, but none seems unlikely.

Shabbaman
25-10-2006, 19:38
Because it's not a job with the government, so I actually have to work.

arne1
29-10-2006, 23:06

Because it's not a job with the government, so I actually have to work.

Work can sometimes be boring too, but it is always nice to see an optimist.