PDA

View Full Version : ***Spoiler 32 Player Game*****

BCLG100
15-10-2006, 00:31
Not going to list the number of people which cant post/look here! :D

well righto

im mao zedong-again cept this time with warlords so he's got protective and some other crap (cant remember)

but he also gets a unique building- something to do with a theatre

which is very lucky because in my capital ive settled on a dyes, initially i was on the hills one tile west.

however i noticed the coast and decided that i didnt want a few tiles in my capital city that i couldnt improve (took about 10 mins to decide this)

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/9407/startingcityoq8.jpg

I also figured in a game of 32 players where defence would be crucial that i should start my build as a worker. Other than matrix i didnt think anyone would attack anyone else so early on so figured that i'd start worker first-obviously this means my first warrior isnt going to be going very far but ive already found city site number 2 (bit further south, grabbing the lower gems and some nice hills and floodplains). So next turn he shall be coming back to the capital.

started on wheel- going to get me some pots, get some cottages up and running on them dyes and that food irrigated.

then i'll head too archery, build some archers-maybe 5/6 with a rax and head off and go kill some folk who will also have probably just built archers :D