PDA

View Full Version : One month ago

socralynnek
07-10-2006, 22:11
Yeah, I am already married since one month ago.
And I am still happy about it. Yesterday our photographer finally send us the pics and as I know you lurkers want some, here are a few:

Shabbaman
07-10-2006, 23:05
Very cute :) Seems like you were lucky with the weather. Congratulations again!

Whomp
07-10-2006, 23:47
Very nice Ynnek. You've got a beauty on your hands!

akots
08-10-2006, 00:32
That is so sweet!

I'm going to drop a few tears of joy here as well. [cry]

Swingue
08-10-2006, 02:02
Wow, where did you get such a fine looking woman?

Socrates
08-10-2006, 02:16
Very cute indeed. :) You're both looking good, and the place is nice, it seems. Congrats again !

quote:Originally posted by socralynnek

Yeah, I am already married since one month ago.
And I am still happy about it.

[hmm] [lol]

quote:Originally posted by akots

That is so sweet!

I'm going to drop a few tears of joy here as well. [cry]

Stop whining and play our game. Ah, receiving it as I type this post. ;)

grahamiam
08-10-2006, 02:21
congrats [beer1]

Robboo
08-10-2006, 03:09
Why are you guys hugging that tree...isnt it more enjoyable not to have a tree between you when your looking at each other like that.

Congrats man...good luck in the future.

BCLG100
08-10-2006, 03:17
awwwwwwwwwww

congrats ynek :)

Matrix
08-10-2006, 14:51
You see, it's not that uncommon for metalheads to marry. :D

Congratulations! ;)

Darkness
08-10-2006, 15:21
Nice!

Congratulations... :)

grs
08-10-2006, 15:57
Congrats! You get your hair cut in the same place, don't you?

Ginger_Ale
08-10-2006, 23:19
Congrats socralnnyek! :)

Rik Meleet
08-10-2006, 23:57
Very nice Mr and Mrs Klein.

Lt. Killer M
09-10-2006, 00:45
Congrats :D Seems it is contagious even over CDZ forum only ;)

socralynnek
09-10-2006, 09:04
Thanks, guys!

quote:Originally posted by Swingue

Wow, where did you get such a fine looking woman?

No, no, the question is: where did she find that handsome man ;)
(The real answer: we got to know each other at a contest for pupils being very good at Mathematics...)

quote:Originally posted by Rik
Very nice Mr and Mrs Klein.

As a modern, emancipated man, i agreed to make my wife's name to the family name. "Klein" is not a special name and not at all seldom (I know many Christian Klein personally) so I took a double name and my wife kept her name.

Melifluous
09-10-2006, 16:30
Very modern.

I too being a modern man (and not at all under the thumb or hen pecked thankyou very much) took my wife's name. But she took mine as well and join marsden and broad together to make Marsden-Broad!

We are very special on the internet and pretty much every google link points to something related to my wife, me or my son. First 8 of 9 hits are my family http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=%22marsden-broad%22&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

How cool is that!

Also I feel sorry for you after seeing that tree photo... Wedding photographers are taught to include some 'arty' shots at a wedding shoot. The tree one looks like a classic 'arty' shot. I had one at my wedding with my jacket flung over my shoulder and one foot up on a tree stump, with my wife hidden partially in the shadows ahead of me.

Congrats to you both.

Two pieces of advice from a fellow married man

1) Never go to sleep on an argument
2) Always admit to being wrong (even if you dont think you are)

[meli]

socralynnek
09-10-2006, 17:03
Thanks for the advices, I'll try to remember them when needed...

In Germany, it is sadly not possible that both get a double-name, which I don't quite understand, but one doesn't need to understand every law...otherwise I'd hae tried to persuade her that we both have the double-name.

romeothemonk
10-10-2006, 01:27
Congrats!!!

Just a quick question, does a hot girl that is good at math spend your money as fast as a hot girl that is not good at math?

I can then offer my findings up for my single buddies.

socralynnek
10-10-2006, 08:59
At the moment, she is earning the money...but anyway, she is spending it not quite fast...only that big blue couch that she always wanted...;)

Even when I will earn money (in a few months) she will not start spending it fast...

Tubby Rower
10-10-2006, 13:45
congrats ynnek.. You haven't started a baby thread yet... what's the hold up [lol] ;)

One thing in my marriage that has saved a ton of arguements is seperate bank accounts. Split the bills in an equitable manner and pay them on time. My wife doesn't work (she stays at home and raises our kids.. a very hard job.. seriously) but I give her "income" and she pays her bills out of that. I've made sure that she gets enough so that she has some money left over for fun stuff so that she doesn't have to "beg" for money. But if both of you have (will have) jobs then that makes it easier.