PDA

View Full Version : Training

tofra
06-10-2006, 15:23
Great! 11 players dropped in form, 2 did go up. I think this is the worst trainings week I ever had.. And HO isn't even showing a +0.1 with the defenders.. :-(

sz_matyas
06-10-2006, 20:09
I can sympathize on the form, though it's been a slow crash with me. Generally 6-7 down and 1-2 up. This last week though my lesser trainee went from 2350 to 3600 TSI which made me not feel so bad. Just hope you aren't playing any competitive games for a while (I'm lucky that way)

tofra
06-10-2006, 20:31
Well, i'm 6th right now (since this week, 7th all weeks before), need to play against nr 7 sunday, and he has the same amount of points.. So I need to win..... Else the chance that I will relegate is huge!

arne1
07-10-2006, 02:35
My trainng was OK, stamina, so all but the formi's went up and had 6 from drops and 3 raises. Not bad.

Energy
08-10-2006, 17:00
I also had a very nice training:

Davut Örel:
His training efforts showed good results as his set pieces abilities increased from inadequate to passable.
Juliusz Koniak:
Increased his set pieces skill from weak to inadequate.
Robert Aspenblad:
His training efforts showed good results as his set pieces abilities increased from poor to weak.
Stefaan Dorsman:
All work and no play helped improve his set pieces skill from passable to solid.
Janick Pastoor:
His training efforts showed good results as his set pieces abilities increased from solid to excellent.
Piet Atreides:
Increased his set pieces skill from solid to excellent.
Jordan Etheridge:
Increased his set pieces skill from disastrous to wretched.
John O'Healy:
His training efforts showed good results as his set pieces abilities increased from solid to excellent.
Kevin Neubrünner:
All that hard work paid off! His set pieces skill improved from wretched to poor.
Florent Vrignaud:
All that hard work paid off! His set pieces skill improved from wretched to poor.
Francisco Lira:
All work and no play helped improve his set pieces skill from passable to solid.
Steven Nunn:
His training efforts showed good results as his set pieces abilities increased from wretched to poor.
Rombout Wiegersma:
His set pieces proficiency improved from weak to inadequate.
Wiljan Brandsen:
All work and no play helped improve his set pieces skill from disastrous to wretched.
Janick Scheres:
Increased his set pieces skill from poor to weak.

I have no clue what happened????

Shabbaman
08-10-2006, 18:00
Well, you probably trained set pieces.

BCLG100
08-10-2006, 18:11
simple answer really.

Energy
09-10-2006, 08:27
:) Yeah, I understood that part. Just didn't know that one week of training could do so much. Even my coach gained a skill.

Shabbaman
09-10-2006, 08:35
SP only takes 2 weeks. If you have untrained players, chances are about 50% that they're halfway to the next level.

Shabbaman
02-11-2006, 09:27
I noticed something weird last week: 2 of my forwards popped after only 6 weeks. And they're 19 and 20!