PDA

View Full Version : PAC season 30 week 3

arne1
03-09-2006, 23:39
[quote]AssWhoopazz at the gate
De burchtheren were a bit nervous, because the AssWhoopazz were at the gate. And if there is 1 thing 'de burchtheren' hate it is getting there ass whooped. The strategy did not involve special ass protecting armor, but hit the opponent knockout with a pincer attack as strong as iron, before they could whoop a single ass. Mission accomplished 6-0!

Shabbaman
05-09-2006, 13:05
quote:Unhappy Suhe demands play time

Shabba's own mongolian, Toghrul Suhe, has refused to clean the lion's cage. When the chairman's collegue's Frankie B., also known as Theo the fireworkssalesman, and Geert den Ouden impersonator A. van W., were involved in a painful accident with the lion, the club's mongolian was appointed to take over this task from these incompetent persons.

Suhe:"I'm not here to shovel shit, I already got my SOD I and II. I want to play football! I deserve better than serving coffee all day!"

Some weeks ago I bought a mongolian player. I don't think that's as funny in english as it is in dutch, but in dutch is a person with Down's syndrome as well. I bought that guy just to have a reason to write press announcements. I bought him on the same day Dirk Kuijt was sold to liverpool. I even bought him from a club named Feyenoord, so I could write a PA titled "Shabba FC buys mongolian from Feyenoord". At least I could laugh about it ;)
This PA features my esteemed colleagues. Very unfunny, I know...

Socrates
05-09-2006, 13:56
It'd be funny in French as well (I have no doubt what this Down's syndrom is BTW). But in fact, the ill guy is a "mongolien" whereas the guy from Asia is a "mongol". Still powerful enough to make your audience laugh here as well. ;)

Robboo
05-09-2006, 16:32
same in english..slightly different spellings

BCLG100
05-09-2006, 20:10
shabba if your gonna be contributing and i cant be arsed paying for hattrick want me to be the judge???

Shabbaman
05-09-2006, 21:19
Sure mate, go ahead.

Tubby Rower
06-09-2006, 12:40
what's the cutoff date for submissions? I'm planning on releasing a PA after my pummelling of [Shabba] this week

Shabbaman
06-09-2006, 12:59
Well, the next round starts on a friday I guess.