PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to my forum!

greekguy
31-08-2006, 15:51
Hey guys, and welcome to my personal CDZ forum. Here you can see spoilers of my PBEM games and give advice, suggestions, insults, etc. you can also participate in any forum games i decide to start up.
I'm hoping your posts can help me beat my opponents, as i'm not playing against noobs (well, not most of the time). I'll try to update my spoiler threads often, depending on my free time and how fast the game is moving. I'm going to aim for an update of each spoiler thread at least once a week, or every 3-5 turns or so.

Darkness
31-08-2006, 16:02
quote:Originally posted by greekguy

I'm going to aim for an update of each spoiler thread at least once a week, or every 3-5 turns or so.

Hi there.

Very nice intentions, but I doubt you'll keep to them. Sometimes there's just nothing to tell about 5 turns.
I always have these nice intentions as well, to keep my spoilers up to date and so on, but they never work out. If nothing happens worth mentioning, then I'm not going to post an update. I spam enough as it is already... :D

BCLG100
31-08-2006, 16:35
ditto to what darkness said-initially a spoiler sounds very interesting to do but in civ4 you dont even have anything to say for the first 100 turns because no-one cares if you moved your scout one tile north west :D

however welcome to the sub forum club

greekguy
31-08-2006, 16:41
quote:Originally posted by BCLG100

ditto to what darkness said-initially a spoiler sounds very interesting to do but in civ4 you dont even have anything to say for the first 100 turns because no-one cares if you moved your scout one tile north west :D

however welcome to the sub forum club

well, i don't have any civ 4 PBEMs right now, and most of my civ 3 games are past turn 10, so there should be some interesting stuff every few turns.

and thanks, it's cool to be a Mod somewhere on the internet. [cool]

Whomp
31-08-2006, 23:01
Welcome aboard Greek dude. I can call you dude instead of guy, right? Lurkers like pictures. Lots of pictures!

Pastorius
31-08-2006, 23:19
quote:Originally posted by Whomp

Welcome aboard Greek dude. I can call you dude instead of guy, right? Lurkers like pictures. Lots of pictures!

Moo

greekguy
31-08-2006, 23:37
quote:Originally posted by Whomp

sure, why not, basically means the same thing. and thanks for the advice on pics. i just need to get the kinks worked out with imageshack working on this site.

Pastorius
31-08-2006, 23:40
You can upload directly to CDZ iirc. At least you used to be able to.

And Robosuck Inc. has plenty of money so bandwith is not a problem [mischief]

socralynnek
01-09-2006, 01:57
Welcome too!

I guess the problem with direct upload here for his could be that there is a size limit for pictures.

BCLG100
01-09-2006, 04:18
that and its liable to go wrong for any reason.

havnt had any problems for a few weeks saying that though

greekguy
10-07-2007, 18:22
Well, after a very, very long absence from this site, I've decided to start updating my spoilers once again. I'll try not to slack off again, but if things get busy again (like when school starts up in Sept.) then I guess they might get dropped.

Anyway, if anyone's interested here's the short version of where all my games are right now:

My First Epic PBEM: I got whacked by bathsheba, who steamrolled through med with Berserkers in less than 30 turns.
BloodBath PBEM: This game is still going, although very slowly. Not much has changed, still building and preparing for massive war, but I did finally switch to Monarchy
Epic 5 City: Game died a few months ago.
Tiny PBEM: Still early on, though game is progressing semi-quickly.
CIV duel v. robbo: Game going very slowly (mostly my fault), both of us are still preparing for a showdown that will decide the game.

If anyone is interested in the long versions of any of these games, just ask and I'll post it in their respective spoiler threads.

Also, I started a new PBEM that I may or may not start a spoiler thread for. And that's all of it.