PDA

View Full Version : Cup Round 3

Kemal
30-08-2006, 18:57
I got through to the 4th round after a 0-2 win, but must admit I was lucky with the draw as I got a derby, so my midfield got a really nice boost for the game. :)

Any other CDZ-ers still with us as the first rounds are behind us?

Kingreno
30-08-2006, 19:05
My MOTS failed to beat my strong foe. lost 1-3. I got 45% posession and that was as much as I wished but somehow I did not get there. This will mark the first of a very long list of defeats to come. My innermids and forwards as well as all decent reserves have been transferlisted, and will sell before the next econ update for salary reasons. [evil]
the shocked team was left in further disarray as my semi-clown was promptly fired on the spot causing dismay in an already damaged TS.:D

Dell19
30-08-2006, 19:06
I won 5-2. Will still be playing away next week and should hopefully win.

Shabbaman
30-08-2006, 22:32
Damn, those mofo's injured another one of my defenders!

Socrates
30-08-2006, 23:25
I guess we could put the results of friendlies here as well...

Aggie beat me 2-0 in Paris, but his double-scorer got a 2-week injury, sorry mate. [blush2] As for me, no injury apart from a slight bruising. I guess our teams were roughly equal, except for the midfield that dictates everything. It's true that my only IM today was the GK I promoted from the YS last Saturday... and who will be fired tomorrow. 0.0 star for him, but I had to preserve my fragile IMs, they're the weak spot in my team. Sorry again, Aggie. But thanks for the challenge, and see you later for another match (I hope, with more intensity).

barbu1977
31-08-2006, 02:57
Lost 0-5 my forwards where not srong enough, I did not get a single CA chance :(

Robboo
31-08-2006, 05:21
got my butt completely destroyed...8-0. I had only 9% posssession in teh second half. The B squad needs stamina training..poor bastards will just have to wait for the team to drop more.

I will be sending out more friendlies requests and I am not opposed to playing away internatioanlly

Tubby Rower
31-08-2006, 12:57
robboo, you played in the cup round 3?

Robboo
31-08-2006, 14:06
opps..I was posting friendlies(like kyrs)..should have been clearer.

ProPain
01-09-2006, 00:49
Won my 3rd round....after not lining up again due to lack of internet acces....

So now superstition is kicking in, maybe that 1.5 midfielder is actually a 15 star midfielder in disguise. Maybe this line up gets the hattrick mystery boost...

But probably I just got lucky again :D Anyways: 2nd home cup match coming up, with the 1.7M forward I sold and 2 more to be sold I see a starry future ahead. Especially on the wings !