PDA

View Full Version : Season 30, Day 2

Socrates
27-08-2006, 15:40
Last night this was the first time I played a weaker team than me on paper, as for league games. Since I wanna do something in my series this season, I decided to PIC it, so as to be ready to MOTS when I'm facing stronger teams (like for Day 1). My opponent decided to change tactics for the first time since... can't see when. Fortunately my 4-5-1 worked well.
quote:Dark skies made the crowd of 3159 at la toto Arena a little nervous, but the rain held off. mania started off with a 3-4-3 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Crispim - Le Hen, Macedo, Gaillot - Aresu, Pion, Auber, Clenet - Thibaut, Ruiz, Duville.

Olympic tactics involved an interesting 4-5-1 combination. Lineup: Dartois - Talfah, Lenoir, Cussac, Mouysset - Macrez, Laymani, Faye, Daucher, Bach - Boissonneault.

Olympic saw most attack opportunites on the wings. mania's Fabrice Clenet was shown a yellow card for standing over the ball and blocking an opponent's quick freekick in the 2nd minute. Rui Crispim looked great in the 11th minute after stopping a shot by the visitors' Daoud Laymani. Franck Thibaut of mania received a yellow card in the 13th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. The visitors grabbed the lead after Franz-Josef Daucher's free kick succeeded, resulting in a score of 0 - 1. mania had difficulty finding their positions and their organization dropped to passable. There was a bit of a mixup on the field as mania found themselves out of position and their organization level dropped to inadequate. Olympic's Laurent Macrez's early cross took everyone by surprise except for Mathieu Boissonneault who alertly redirected the ball goalwards and past the hapless goalkeeper to make the score 0 - 2. 0 - 2 was the score after the first half. Olympic held the ball, with a clear 59 percent of possession.

During the break, mania's coach went through the team's tactics yet again, getting them up to solid organization. mania appeared unsure on how to play and their organization was only inadequate. In the game's 51st minute, Olympic's Laurent Lenoir fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Laurent Lenoir for diving. mania seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion and they fell to a weak level of organization. The home crowd was given a certain amount of consolation when Luis Ruiz, after a brilliant midfield combination, put the reducing 1 - 2 goal away for mania. This half belonged to Olympic, who controlled the ball 57 percent of the time.

The most dominating mania player was without a doubt Juste Pion. Alessandro Aresu on the other hand, had a terrible day. Olympic's top performer was clearly Laurent Lenoir. Franz-Josef Daucher on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 2.
Funny how my opponent scored a goal when his organization was getting messy... As for goals, same as last week : 1 for my (only) forward and 1 for my SP guy. :) The battle for the best scorer has started. [evil]

Also : no injury ! [party]

Dell19
27-08-2006, 22:11
I won 7-0 on a home PIC and finally broke the 200 hatstats mark by getting 211. Should comfortably win my cup match midweek and might be able to PIC quite a few games in a row depending on how long my midfield form stays high.

ProPain
27-08-2006, 22:59
2-4 win after a 0-4 lead at halftime. Next stop: cup match on wednesday. Gonna be much harder but at least I play at home.

arne1
27-08-2006, 23:14
Got a tight 1-2 victory in an away game. Very important to stay a float. Without reinforcement I will have to battle against relegation. If everything goes according to plan I will have a small 2 million midweek. I might try and by an forward for that money if that could keep in the race for the title. Otherwise I will sit on it till the end of the season.

sz_matyas
28-08-2006, 02:51
Victory 3-1 and no longer in last place. Unfortunately I had a very low turnout (<10X supporters) due to the supporters being furious over losing my first game to an incredibly superior team. Another multi-week injury, any more without somebody getting healthy I can't field a full team of outfielders. Makes me think my investment in a physio was worthless as I've had nothing but long injuries since then. Unfortunately I can't afford to hire any replacements and have a difficult game coming up, guess I'll just cross my fingers.

Robboo
28-08-2006, 03:25
PIC, Pressing, Pray....loss 0-5

This team will probaly win or come in second in my league. My supporters mood is furious. Hopefully next week I can pull off a win. Breakling even(slight income) after two weeks...so far so good

Aggie
28-08-2006, 06:56
Won 5-0 from the team I feared most, with a record breaking crowd! Next week again at home vs the nr 2, who I should be able to beat.

bed_head7
28-08-2006, 07:59
Rather nasty tie for me.

http://www64.hattrick.org/common/matchDetails.asp?matchID=93987787

Kingreno
28-08-2006, 09:19
lost only 3-0. picced with b-team.

Kemal
28-08-2006, 11:02
Won 3-2 in a derby, selling out my new stadium immediately after construction. [yeah]

<s>Almost broke my AH-points record, but unfortunately a +0/-8 form update meant I ended up 1 point short.</s>

edit: miscounted, I ended up just breaking my record anyway. [dance]

quote:
Fairly good weather for football had drawn a crowd of 48000 to FC De Snaken Arena. People from all over Utrecht had joined up for the derby. Snaken tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Mi#322;ek - Broertjes, van Mill, Suárez - Dias, Farenhout, Geiger, Veraar, Espinosa - Billand, Kronskär.

B.Buster had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players took the field: Steffansen - Mossbratt, Käufeler, Léger - Butet, Nilsson, Stenlund, Stållind, Maas - Maciejuk, Pitzal.

Karl Léger knocked the corner to Christer Nilsson who had the whole net open before him, but his attempt hit the post. After 31 minutes, B.Buster's Patrik Mossbratt made his way through the middle and nonchalantly placed the ball out of the keeper's reach, putting the visitors up 0 - 1. Johann Geiger of Snaken was booked for kicking the ball away after the whistle. Snaken put pressure on the visitors' central defence in the 41st minute, but Per Kronskär couldn't find an opening. Snaken's Rijk van Mill had to watch the rest of the game from the sidelines, after twisting his ankle in the 42nd minute. Ruben Rouwenhorst was the replacement. Halftime score was 0 - 1. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 52 percent of possession.

After a fatal mistake from the away team's right side defence in the 48th minute, an alert Humberto Dias bagged the ball for Snaken, evening the score to 1 - 1. In the 59th minute, B.Buster nearly took the lead, as Lech Maciejuk broke through on the right. Stanis#322;aw Mi#322;ek made the save, however. In the 61st minute, B.Buster's Alban Butet received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. Due to a severely mistimed tackle, Humberto Dias of Snaken spent some time on the grass writhing in agony before he could get up and continue the game. Snaken broke through on the left in the 68th minute, with Rafa Espinosa firing at an acute angle to give the home side a 2 - 1 lead. The referee showed B.Buster's Karl Léger the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. A well placed corner kick from Agapito Suárez was followed by Humberto Dias's hard but accurate header. The nice combination marked a goal for Snaken, the score now 3-1. After an industrious effort down the middle, Peter Billand could have closed the game off in the 75th minute, but his finishing shot hit the post. A bit later, B.Buster's Erik Stållind easily reduced to 3 - 2 after a misunderstanding in the home side's central defense line. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 51 percent of possession.

Snaken's top performer was clearly Rinus Veraar. Ruben Rouwenhorst turned in a dismal performance, however. Lech Maciejuk performed admirably for B.Buster. Jan-Pieter Maas on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 3 - 2.

Tubby Rower
28-08-2006, 12:24
I PiC'ed a walkover. The other team only has 2 players. Just for testing purposes, I put an injured player in the lineup to see if they'd get the flag that they've played this week. Well apparently not as he wasn't listed in the lineup at the top of the <s>match</s> walkover report. Oh well I tried.

At least my confidence is back to normal and my fans moods are slightly increased :D

Darth Pugwash
28-08-2006, 14:02
I won 3-5 :)

Slightly concerned that one of the teams in my league posted a 48 AH point mindfield to my 39, though

I also got a 5 week injury to my best striker [aargh]

Mistfit
28-08-2006, 15:05
PiC'ed and won 5-0 against a newly promoted team. not a great crowd but.. in other news sold a trainee and picked up some help for my struggling offense..

Tubby Rower
28-08-2006, 15:10
quote:PiC'ed and won 5-0 against a newly promoted team. not a great crowd but.. in other news sold a trainee and picked up some help for my struggling offense..I'm glad to hear that since your supporter mood will effect my income this week. :)

Mistfit
28-08-2006, 15:48
Sponsors: delirious
Supporters Club: 1632 members
Supporters: delirious

Best I could come up with for ya Tubby

barbu1977
28-08-2006, 16:12
Won 0-2.

I'm quite happy because I fielded my B defence and offence, to keep my A squad to CA against a far supperior PM team in the cup.

I also sold my formitable keeper for 1.2 mil.

I see a stadium investment soon as my 18k stadium is way too small for my 1500 suporter club.

Shabbaman
29-08-2006, 08:29
Disaster.

My opponent injured the defender that should have blocked his formidable wing attack. Result: 1-1. Amazing, because I had a formidable (102 hatstats, new record) midfield and he a passable (66 hatstats). Conclusion: my attack is too weak. Pathetic show for a forward trainer.