PDA

View Full Version : PAC season 30 week 1

Tubby Rower
23-08-2006, 18:05
league rival's PA

quote:08/21/2006 Revenge!!!!
In their first game of the new season the Metros gained the revenge they so badly wanted against their archrivals, CSKA 777. The Metros pounded CSKA by a score of 5-1.

Coach Onorato said: "This away victory gives us a good start to the season but there are still 13 games to go."

My response

quote:08/23/2006 Revenge sucks!!
Hiccup.. Exactly 16 weeks ago ... hiccup...SC Bridgeview was served one of the 3 smack downs that De Meltdown handed out last season. Dis past week,...hiccup... it was viy versah. I've been done at de local pub, Radioactive Bar drinking the past couple o' days away.

Coach Velic seems to have less leadership now than he did last season and the crowd is letting him hear about it. Next match I'll be watching from the can because that's where this team is headed. One more round Mo!!!

arne1
24-08-2006, 00:00
quote:FC Hazes (*) at the Valkhof

With nice weather FC hazes came to paly at the completeley filled Valkhof.FC hazes imediately started to sing: "wij houden van Oranje" (**). The failing coach Ildefonsa Boira had not foreseen this and failed to hand out earplugs to the players. This was rectified during halve time , but the damag was done by then. The otherwise very cal Sebastiaan van Wolde gave somebody a head but like a wild Zidane. Until now he refuses to give any comment, it is suspected that some slanderous part of the hazes repetoire was sung to him.

(*) the dead icon of popular "tearjerker" music
(**) song of above mentioned person about Football.