PDA

View Full Version : Aristocats economics.

Kingreno
21-08-2006, 20:13
So here's what I want.

First a little why. I am bored. My div sucks and even though I train defending I cannot seem to make enough to please the manager (me). In a normal 2 weeks I will lose 40k a week in an average 2 weeks. Meaning 80% stadium (total cap: 36k) fill up. When I am still in the cup things are a bit better though still far from awesome; Getting to the 4th round is decent crowdrevenue's but that 6-0 defeat against a zealous 5th divisionside will get my sups to Murderous abolishing next homematch revenues to horrible levels! This realy sucks.
I Will not promote to the next div (nor is it advisable) as I have several teams in my div that besides being boring have mythical PM's/defenders.
The TM seems to drop further daily, it is very hard to make a profit in training that will get things going financialy.

So some tabs to show what I mean:
As it is now:

Expenses:
Stadium 23200
Wages 119000
Staff 64500
YS 20000
Temp 2000
Total 228700

Income:
Crowd 110000 (average is about 240k per match, but there's 7 matches in 16 weeks)
Sponsor 70000 (average)
Financial 0
Total 180000

Loss: 48000
Now; This excludes cupmoney and transfers from YP's. You could asume the best but let's don't.:D

Now let's say that from now on I sell every Defendingtrainnee as he pops, minimal level Outstanding. This would net me around 11M from the next 7 players in the next 6 weeks. Let's say that for every sold trainnee I buy a solid 18 yr old for 50k each (this is very feasible). Also, as soon as I am out of the cup, I will sell my 4 decent outfieldplayers: 2 forwards and 2 IM's for say 6M. Then, I will also sell someshitty players (like reserve inner mids ect) and just keep to 1 keeper and 5 outfieldplayers (or so).
My economy will then look like this:

Expenses:
Stadium 23200
Wages 50000 (at a maximum!)
Staff 60000 (10 ass coach, 10 economists, 10 physios, 10 doctors)
YS 20000
Temp 2000
total 155200

Income:
Crowd 55000 (that is 120k from a homematch, even with murderous sups that's doable)
Sponsor 60000 (they will love me less, they may even hate me)
Financial 80000 (at least!)

total 195000

Profit: 40000

This too excludes YP money or cuprun! And thus I make a 100k MORE this way then by playing "normal".

This will get better as I will only train from solid to formi/outstanding and then sell. so no salarycosts to speak of. I will probably relegate this year by doing this and I will need to just buy enough to stay in the 7th next year, but after that I will have somthing like 20M to build a new team! If prices go even further down I may even wait out another year. I will definately lose a lot of supporters but that is so easily gained in the year I spend the cash.
Other downsides include a rather high losing streak (though with defenders I will play 5-4-1 all defensive and pressing) and little fun in matches (but I lack that now...).
But on the upside it will allow for some nice daytrades as I have 5 slots to fill with them!

The bottomline is that 10M+ on the bank will get you more cash then having a good squad (excl trainnees) that only costs money (TM drops and players get older). I realise that it is against the spirit of the game but doing average like now has kind'a bored me the past moths...I will keep you posted!:D

PS: If you see [u]major</u> flaws please do mention them.

Kemal
21-08-2006, 21:16
Most important thing is that you enjoy the game you're playing.

I agree that in the current market, living on interest is a good source of solid income when looking at your team from a financial point of view. As you say, result will be horrible though, and relegation inevitable. That's a choice that's up to the manager, and if you feel okay with it, I can't see any (major or minor) flaws, except that already in your first post on this subject you seem to hint that you're not totally comfortable with it, considering the following remark:

quote:
I realise that it is against the spirit of the game...

I do think however, that there are alternatives. Looking at your financial budget, it would be quite simple to cut down on costs outside wages and start making a weekly profit even with the salaries you have today. The YS for example, is where you state a 20k week costs but no income. If you really feel that way about the YS, turn it off, simple as that. If you feel you are breaking even with your pulls, this cost can be negated with temporay income from transfers.

Also your staff costs are horribly high imho, and could easily be cut with as much as 40K/week. That would be an additional 60K/week income without any need to stock money or sell players.

Finally, I would be very interested in not your total wages, but your wages of your starting lineup. As you say, training 5 18y solids to formi might be a good way to earn money, or even skilltrade those 5 slots. That means that, you'd have about 115K a week for your first 11 players, and still make a 12k/week profit. Since you aim to play CA, even with the first 5 defs earning about 55K/week, that leaves another 60k/week to get a decent attack. 2 WC forwards earn 24k/week, 2 WC wingers 15K/week... Since you're not aiming to compete in midfield anyway, your 2 IMs could earn about 5K week, leaving 10K week for a magnificent keeper. Such a team should be able to get around very nicely in div. VI while earning cash on skilltrades/2nd trainee batch, and with the small marginal profit/week be in a very healthy state.

I'm not saying that this is a superior method or is something that you as a manager should follow, but justed wanted to show that I think there might be more ways to make money without losing sight of team performance altogether.

Again though, choose whatever fits *you* best, I don't think we can give any advice on that. :)

romeothemonk
21-08-2006, 22:28
KingReno, for a good example of what you are proposing, I suggest you look at the Florida Marlins in MLB.

They use a similar strategy quite effectively.

socralynnek
21-08-2006, 23:14
I also think that the interest income can be a very important thing in the next few seasons.
My plan is to get there more slowly. I think I can stay in my division without big investments so I am just selling my top trainees soon and then save on wages and get interest.

If you are bored you could field your best players in the cup and try to advance there very far.

OTOH your concept is good. Once HT was a game where it was most important to get cash via trainees and then you look where to reinvest.
Now HT is more a game for us Civ micromanagers who have to take care of their weekly income. Wages are more important than the sum you pay for a player.

yndy
22-08-2006, 18:42
Let me tell you how I see this. I guess you'll lose more games than you expect as people can adapt to your play if you don't have means to adjust that.

Managing your team's economics in general and salaries in particular is becoming just as important as training in today's hattrick. Getting to 11M in the bank is now one of the main objectives in HT, that 100k extra revenue is key in the team's development.

Also minimizing payroll and maximising team strength is another. There are some key things to do:
- don't buy players with mainskill above supernatural (possibly with the exception of the keeper);
- buy only players of the same nationality as yours;
- keep reserves to a minimum.

Following these rules I think I can get a competitive team with salaries of about 250k, which will keep my weekly income close to 0. This is what I intend to do, I only have 5M in the bank now but a lot of players to sell this season. Also my current salaries are 140k and I'm doing pretty good with a positive 2 weeks balance.

The flaw I seeing in KRs plan is that 3 seasons from now, every division will be much stronger and it will be hard to promote back to VI, not mentioning going further. I could have promoted to IV about 4 seasons ago but I chose not to, now I'm fighting against relegation in V.

Kingreno
23-08-2006, 12:39
[u]IF</u> I could get to 10M cash [u]AND</u> still get decent enough results to stay up I would. However, I cannot, and therefore why would I waste 60k on Salaries if the only difference is a 7-0 defeat instead of a 4-0 defeat?
There is also the simple matter of exploring this possibility. I want to go "all the way" on this just to see how it works out. If I get bored with it in say 2 seasons I am pretty sure the 20M cash will buy me back into my current position very fast. :D

Kemal
23-08-2006, 12:54
Well, good luck with the project KR and keep us posted.

At least it will give me the opportunity to beat you in the CDZ Cup, for once. [:p]

Shabbaman
23-08-2006, 12:57
The only thing I don't get is how you get 55k people in your stadium when your supporters are in murdurous mood. I don't get 40k unless my supporters are in good mood.

Anyway, I'm going to relegate this season and keep all the money I can. In this division I can't have a good run, so no big stadium income either. The 30k extra sponsor income doesn't really compensate, I'm afraid. If I save up money for 3 to 4 season I should have enough money to live from the interest.Although I'm afraid that when enough people figure that out, the asshole HT's will simply change the interest rate.

Kemal
23-08-2006, 13:47
My final thought on the matter:

Yes, it is easy to get easy money via interest rates and sell your best players to start making cash instead of paying wages. However, yndy has a very good point in stating that getting up again on the division ladder will become more and more difficult as time progresses as hattrick is ever expanding. That means that once you get the 11M put away safely, you have to start building up another team from the money you will be making then.

In the meantime, lots of teams will have expanded and evolved their team towards their natural salary cap, resulting in more or less evenly matched divisions where it becomes extremely difficult to push forward except by heavily overinvesting for a season. That means that when you get stuck, you'll be in a lower division which means you will permanently be feeling the effects of lower crowds and lower sponsor income.
If you get stuck in the 4th or 5th instead, the extra money you will be making then will, imho, outweigh any 80K a week you are collecting from interest. So I'd say proceed with caution.

And as indicated by KR's plan, if you're in 4th or 5th with a strong team, a 80k/week interest rate is only 3 days away by mass selling. If you're down in 6th or 7th, getting back up there to the increased sponsor/crowd income plus the increased fanbase cap, could be a very, very tough job indeed.

That said, I agree with all that interest rate is a very good source of income, and I'm slowly building up cash reserves myself as well, last season I made about 40K/week excluding training, this season that will probably be down to about 20K/week, but with a better 1st team and training program.

Justed want to indicate that if your aim is to play in higher division, think carefully about taking the chance when it presents itself, as it may not be around again.

Kingreno
23-08-2006, 13:48
@ Shabba: that's 55000 Euro's. Not people.

@ Kemal: I can instantly turn 15M into midfield and offense just for the occasion. [estwing]

Kingreno
03-09-2006, 08:38
Phase one has been completed.

I sold my 2 forwards and my offensive Inner Mid, netting 4,3M after fees. Some useless subs netted me 200k. This is about 30% less then what I paid for them a long time ago. I plan to sell my defensive IM next wednesday (listed for 1.1M, which should get him sold) after playing this evening. I will also sell Johnny Angelle, 7* defender SN skill, this wednesday. He may net me over 2M though looking at the market that is very unlikely. He's listed for 1.6M since he needs to go.
I also hired 10 economists, fired 5 spokespersons and 6 psychologists and turned 2 GK-assistants to regular-assistants (10 total). Doctors were brought back to 2, Physios to 5. These will, after all Outstanding or higher skilled players have been sold, be brought back tot 0/0 or 1/1.
this brings the staff cost to 40k now and 32k or so when all's over.
Sponsorincome declined from 77k to 73,5k, but financial is now at 42.9k from the 4.6M in the bank. This, while wages already are down 40k to 85k total. If Johnny and the IM leave this week Salary will decrease further to 60k, while the 3M they generate should get financial up to 75k or so.

Sponsors: Delirious (???)
Sups: Calm

Homematch tonight, so I try to concede as few goals as possible.

I'll keep up the reports for those interested. [lol]

bed_head7
03-09-2006, 10:36
Why did you hire 10 economists before getting 10.5mil in the bank?

Kingreno
03-09-2006, 17:03
there was 100k in the Bank saturday afternoon, 4,6M now, so I got the ten economists at the predicted time. I do not have 10.5 M. Yet.

bed_head7
04-09-2006, 04:50
Took a look at the economist wiki page again, and discovered I badly misremembered it. I thought ten economists did not become worth it until somewhere in the 10mil range, not at only 3.1mil. I guess after my next two sales I will hire 9 more economists myself, as I plan on staying above the 3.1mil mark for awhile.

Kingreno
05-09-2006, 19:30
Phase 2 failed.[aargh]

Johnny Angelle. Supernatural Defending and Inad winger, excellent stamina, weak experience. Did not sell for 1.6M at 19.30h in the evening! Yeah right!!

Relisted for 1.55M. Unbelievable.

Mirek Kurnicky, 5* Brilliant PM, formi stamina, inad def, weak passing, passable exp, excellent SP, did not sell for 1.1M same time and place. fuckidifuck. That's over 80 gone in simple wages and lost interest.

Relisted for 800k. [cry]

Tubby Rower
05-09-2006, 19:37
I've noticed that the GK market is crashing slowly. The sad part is that I had to buy a replacement for an older expensive price since there weren't any other 18 yo excellent GK out there that weren't injured at the time. If you would have started this last season, you prolly would have been golden. But now it might be hard (if not impossible) to get the required/desired amount out of your players.

Kemal
05-09-2006, 21:27
I think another reason that we see the market crashing even further is that I notice more and more people taking the KR-approach on fora, and of course those teams able to get 10M in the bank are the ones that normally would be buying Angelle in the first place.

KR if they sell for the listed amount now, how much money will you be looking at to draw interest from once phase 2 is over? And now that you've relisted them, there isn't any wages or interest lost yet, with the deadline still before sunday, right?

Kingreno
06-09-2006, 08:49
4 more trainees are expected to get to World Class levels soon. Even if they sell for just 1M I will still get the 10M.

Shabbaman
06-09-2006, 09:28
quote:Originally posted by Tubby Rower

I've noticed that the GK market is crashing slowly.

Finally! Still need that titanic GK... Heh.

I've been hearing the first people complain about their salaries. The market for high-level players should be saturated now, especially with people ditching their players with the highest salaries. My guess is that in some time players with lower salary demands (below brilliant) will become more popular first.

I wanted to live on interest for several seasons, and I almost did it when you suggested this. However, now that I've won out of the blue, I still have hopes to avoid relegation. And your plan is a lot more difficult if you're not playing counter.

I'm contemplating about switching to 3-5-2 for league matches though. This surely is a waste of training, but if it leads to better results I think the extra stadium income (didn't upgrade to 50k for nothing) and the extra sponsor income (from not relegating to the 6th) will compensate for the loss of income from training. And the income from stadium and sponsors is a lot more certain than the profit made on training, these days. Unfortunately I need money to buy a winger first, in that case. Any thought?

Sorry for the threadjack [banned]

BTW, if you "only" get to 8M, all's not lost right?

Kingreno
06-09-2006, 10:03
I am not getting only to 8M!!

There several aces up my sleeve including hybrid players. (19 year old oustsnading def, excelelnt winger ect ect). Their prices have not fallen yet!

Tubby Rower
06-09-2006, 12:32
you had better sell them before they do [:P]

Kingreno
06-09-2006, 12:37
They are on their way to next levels...[help]

Kemal
06-09-2006, 12:41
Looking at his player profile, I think Angelle will be selling this time for sure, eh? ;)

Kingreno
06-09-2006, 13:32
desperate measures...

Kingreno
10-09-2006, 08:15
Ok they sold.[hmm]

Angelle for 1.65M, Mirek for 1.025M. This netted me 2,45M after taxes.

Total Balance now: 7.1M Euro's.

Income,

Sponsors to 71.3k (was 73.2)
Financial: 67.5k (was 42.9)

Expenses,

stadium/YS/temp 45.2k
Wages: 61 k (was 86k)
staff 42 k

This totals for a weekly LOSS of 10k.

This is, off course, [u]without any income from matches</u>. I play away this week, and expect about 5k from the friendly so I even out on away weeks and win about 150k on homeweeks. This will change as more trainees (I still have 7 that are very decent and will leave as soon as they pop) leave reducing salary costs, and increasing financial.

Daytrading also brings her fruits. I bought 6 passable defenders again (last week I got 8) from 17yrs to 19 years, totalling only 30k. 1 popped already this week and the rest is in the osmosissquad.

Will keep you posted!

Shabbaman
19-09-2006, 15:57
Daytrading can net you an awful lot of money. It costs more time than a father like you should be able to spend on something like hattrick (I know I don't have/want to have the time to be able to daytrade, and I don't even have a baby (thank goodness). It feels like cheating as well, btw. What you describe sounds more like skilltrading. But what's in a name.

Any news I've missed since I've been on holiday?

My team is t3h suckage atm, I've noticed. Makes me want to do the "aristocrats gambit" as well... but like I said, it's probably suicide if you don't train defenders. Perhaps it's time to switch training. I've decided to spend no more money for the next few seasons (besides replacing players that have become too old), and (thus) relegate to the 6th. I should be able to put up a good run in that division easily with my current team, and get some good stadium revenues. By the time I got that 100k (with 10 economists, not 1) I'll take a look if hattrick is interesting for me again. It's been pretty disappointing for me since the market crashed.

But like you said, I think earning promotion is easy. Get 3 IM's with absurd playmaking skills for 3M total, and you're golden. All you have to do is cope with an extra 300k a week worth of salary.

Kingreno
19-09-2006, 16:09
I have some time in the evenings, but I do not daytrade On maximum tempo at all. My revenues, as expected, are not as good as they could, though getting lucky now and then is possible. Most cash I make by buying passable 17-19 yr defenders that played as a defender that week, on Thursdayevenings. I buy them for 15k max, and on average one in 10 pops, netting me 100+k. The rest is on the squad and will eventually pop to solid.
I have had little succes by buying say, solid Playmakers, and letting them play as IM and then resell them to allow training. they have to provide 20% more then I bought them for and that succeeds seldom.

Kingreno
19-09-2006, 19:20
As for this weeks status:

22k sups showed up the home match so a very decent 160k from crowd revenues this week. I balanced the rest to zero so profit is 160 k.
However, two players will leave the club netting me at least 1.3M (they're already bid on) but more likely 1.4m. Total cash before sunday will go to arround 8.5M.

wages: 61 k now. 51k next week.
Financial: 68.5k now, 80k next week.

Sups: irritated (after 1-3 at home)
sponsors: delerious (with only ONE spokesperson!)

keep you posted!

Shabbaman
22-09-2006, 12:49
So does this aristocrats gambit involve immediate selling of your trainees once they pop?

One of my outstanding scorers popped to brilliant today, and I'm wondering if I should sell him or not. I have 3 19 y.o. outstanding scorers anyway, and this guy is 20.

The point is, I think, how much deflation you expect. Last season training to a next level means that you didn't earn more money. Stupid. Why am I even bothering...

Dell19
22-09-2006, 12:56
Trainees may not have earnt any real money but they will have beaten the rate of deflation so that you can still buy the same equivalent player.

Shabbaman
22-09-2006, 13:44
You could buy the an equivalent player if you sell now, but if you had sold that player 8 weeks ago at a lower level and kept the money, you could have trained another player in the mean while and still buy that equivalent player.

Kingreno
23-09-2006, 09:43
I will sell most as soon as they pop. It's a bit tricky though...I have sold a SN, WC and a Magni defender last 3 weeks [u]all</u> for around 1.4M. Brilliant however seems to be stuck at 900k, outstanding at 550k, formi at 300k, and excellent at 130k. This is without real secondaries or absurd young age. (17yr excellent still does 1M but that is just too stupid as that money will never return.)
If this goes on the logical next step is that the gap between brilliant and Magni will close as well...

Kingreno
25-09-2006, 16:03
Sure it's not pretty but last results show that losses are definately managable, no less then 3 goals difference! I feared yesterdays opponent for his very high Central attack boosted with a strong wing. But playing 5-4-1 with all defensive and pressing was enough: 2-0. I did have a lot of specialties to get a lucky SE but that did not work this time.
This means sups and sponsors are not that unhappy as expected and I get bigger crowds and more sponsorincome then expected!

sponsors at satisfied and 69.5k.
Financial is now at 82.5k.
Wages at 50k

This week will see three more sales, Stojan petkovsek being the big fish with Magni defence, passable wing and passable passing. Stamina is good as well, and has the unpredictable spec. I hope to get 1.3M.
I will also sell the 17yr old solid def/passable PM. 150k? and one other guy popped to solid after one week of training and will sell too. He has solid passing to back up but at 19 yrs he may be only 100k. This should get the 1.55M needed to breech the 10M goal.[beer1]

English_brit
27-09-2006, 13:11
Interesting idea.

I'm a bit upset about the Hattrick market crashing myself. It now seems nigh on impossible for a manager in a mid\low division to make enough money to push himself up in to the higher leagues.

Everything seems to have stagnated due to the crash. :(

tofra
27-09-2006, 13:52
I think that's normal for this kind of games.. :-) Because everybody who has joined the game earlier then you did, had the chance to train his team, so they are (normally) always better then your team.
But then we are lucky to have bot-teams, they will relegate, and someone else who is the best will promote..

Shabbaman
27-09-2006, 13:56
A pretty broad statement, but that's not what EB meant. Careful planning of your training program can give you the advantage over your adversaries. The crashing market spoils all this. The great part about the aristocrats gambit is that you are assured of some form of income. TBH I doubt if I make 100k a week with my training program nowadays.

Kingreno
27-09-2006, 14:09
And dont forget that the Aristocats gambit does not give in to training at all! It gives in to results: And the consequences of the lack of results: whcih are IMO managable.

Kemal
27-09-2006, 14:13
There is also the fact that there are a lot more serious HT managers these days, and only the top 2-5% of the managers can actually play in higher level leagues in big countries. So there is only so much room no matter how much money you have..

Kingreno
28-09-2006, 22:09
I sold Stojan Petkovsek for 1.6M! I am not totally getting it. He has "only" Magni defending and passable wing and passing and poor experience. Further he's unpred so a neg event can happen. My WC with pass passing and Inad wing but weak exp sold for 1.45, while my SN defender with also inad wing/pass and inad experience and Quick sells for 1.4m. Oh well, I am not complaining about 1.6 M. I may have gotten lucky.
Last weeks YP also sold, after the pop to solid for a whopping 200k. And another player that popped after 1 week to solid also sold for 120k. I Bought 3 new trainees for a total of 250k (high solid 18 year old defenders).

This brings the happy news that next sunday for the first time my Bank balance will show over 10M!!

Woohoo!:D

Socrates
28-09-2006, 22:16
quote:Originally posted by Kingreno

This brings the happy news that next sunday for the first time my Bank balance will show over 10M!!

Congrats. :) I don't even have 1% of that... Care to share some cash a bit ?

Kingreno
29-09-2006, 07:53
Not a single penny. [lol]

Socrates
29-09-2006, 15:19

Not a single penny. [lol]

Right-wing dumbass. ;)

Dell19
29-09-2006, 16:01

I sold Stojan Petkovsek for 1.6M! I am not totally getting it. He has "only" Magni defending and passable wing and passing and poor experience. Further he's unpred so a neg event can happen. My WC with pass passing and Inad wing but weak exp sold for 1.45, while my SN defender with also inad wing/pass and inad experience and Quick sells for 1.4m. Oh well, I am not complaining about 1.6 M. I may have gotten lucky.

Surely having quick as a specialty is much worse?

From the rules:
"Quick players lose Scoring and Defending in rain, and also lose Defending in sun." The only good point is that he might stop a chance.

Additionally unpredictable can have a positive effect and the negative chance seems to be very low.

Leadership, form and age would also need to be considered as perhaps the other player was younger and might one day be a future coach or was in much better form.

Kingreno
29-09-2006, 19:00
Quick is a bit underestimated. The negative wheater events are rare but in the hands of a decent player quick is very good against opposing attackers with that same skill. Many players always have the same winger on the same side with quick; it helped me quite often to counter that. All in all the only spec that realy pays off in defensetraining is head.

As for Leadership they all were poor or lower leaders. Their form was passable/inad and passable. Age all 22 or 23.

yndy
04-10-2006, 07:12
I just catched up with the events in your team. Congrats for the 10M ... from a manager that has just seen his account touch 12M this weekend. :). Things were going well for me too but player prices are still lower than mre re-re-re-revised expectations. I've decided to make one last reduction in prices starting my next relisting.

I also have good results in the league although I kind-of expected to have a shot of promotion which apparently is possible but in practice I'm out of TS and wil probably slide a bit in the second half of the season.

Kingreno
04-10-2006, 18:02
I feel more and more strengthened in my choice. Prizes continue to drop even below the worst possible scenarios. I am very happy with that free 100k a week.

socralynnek
18-10-2006, 10:59
Is this the end of KR's gambit (take a look at the changes announced on myHT and you see what I mean)
I don't think so, as interest will still be a solid income, but probably demoting will be punished harder cause of the new sponsorincome (only if the increase is relative to old income which I presume)

Kemal
18-10-2006, 11:07
It is a bit of a shame for KR that they decide to publish this only a few weeks after he completed the buildup phase to this plan, that's some rotten luck.

Tubby Rower
18-10-2006, 12:23
wouldn't demoting be less of an effect since sponsorship income increase. I doubt that it will completely offset the lost interest though

Kemal
18-10-2006, 12:27
Don't forget sponsorship money is based solely on amount of supporters and amount of spokespersons. Your actual results on the pitch have zero to do with this, except that it will cost you supporters if the supp mood drops.

Since higher divs not only have a higher base sponsormoney level, but also a higher base supportercap, playing in a higher division will always yield more sponsor money. (Plus, demotion sees a -10% supporter reduction and promotion a +10% increase).

Shabbaman
18-10-2006, 12:31
Well, if they half the interest rate cap you can still make 50k a week. If they half the interest rate, you just need twice as much money.

Kingreno
18-10-2006, 13:01
Even with 50k Interest and less sponsorinconme I would still make a profit in 2 weeks (totaly excluding training!!). So I still made a very decent choice.:D

Also...since I may not even relegate at all this year...and 6th is a place in which I ended in regular seasons too. [blush2]

Shabbaman
02-11-2006, 21:36
2.1M in cash... spend it or save it? Dilemma dilemma... So how much do you have in the safe now? According to your transfer history you earned 11 565 038 €. How does that compare?

Kingreno
02-11-2006, 21:41
I will have 10.5M next sunday.

I spent roughly 2 M on new trainees.

Shabbaman
03-11-2006, 07:51
You must have lost some money then. I have 2.1M in cash and I earned a grand total of 307 453 € with my transfers. Interesting.

Kingreno
19-11-2006, 21:29
Live update from the prodneddim oval...

Aristocats [u]lead</u> their stunned opponents by a sneaky 0-1 counter. Nobody expected this to have even a slim chance at all... Meanwhile...WHU are leading Helpman at home 2-1.

The table has the cats at 2 points from WHU, but with better Goal difference...If Helpman score it may all turn out to be a rather strange happening...

(edit) WHU just scored 3-1...ending all speculations...

Kingreno
20-11-2006, 16:18
[cheerl][cheerl][cheerl]
quote:Renout Rolfes (54052911)
29 years, weak form, healthy
A controversial person who is balanced and dishonest.
Has poor experience and poor leadership abilities.

Nationality: België
Total Skill Index (TSI): 1 770
Wage: 960 €/week
Owner: de lopers
Warnings: 0
Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: excellent Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: excellent Passing: poor
Winger: poor Defending: inadequate
Scoring: weak Set Pieces: wretched

Only 100k. will never leave the club.[cool]

For those who are clueless...it's the name...

yndy
20-11-2006, 18:53
Congrats for buying yourself! Sorry, you went down this season.
I was just going to add I reached the 15M mark yesterday evening. Wohoo, I'm rich :)

Kingreno
20-11-2006, 19:19
Thanks!

Going down is not that bad. My div is very very boring, and I am in there too long. The origianl plan thusfar has been very decent. Stadiumincome far better then expected and even sponsors were ok. I made a lot of money this year, and I want almost a copy of this next year, but then with 6th place in the league, which is doable from a tactical POV.

Energy
21-11-2006, 08:23
Nationality: België

I knew it!

Kingreno
21-11-2006, 09:12
That's only for the extra 20% salary!

Socrates
21-11-2006, 12:56
Kingreno is Belgian !!! [lol]

[lol]

Shabbaman
21-11-2006, 17:13
A controversial person who is balanced and dishonest.

We don't want him! Rebuff the rebel! [beer1]

Kingreno
29-11-2006, 19:13
With almost 11 M on the bank things looked ok. Looked. These new rules are a nightmare for a team like mine. I have taken this route which is very much opposite of the route I would have taken has I known the rulechanges. In 2 seasons Interst will be zero and player prices will temporarily increase. I am affraid this means action is to be undertaken soon.
The 11 M will be largely spent. Well at least 7M of it. I will need to promote and get back to the 6th as that is the only way I can get enough spectators in my matches.

Time to buy a new team.[ponder]

Tubby Rower
29-11-2006, 19:21
When I was reading the editorial yesterday, I immediately thought of you. But I have heard of other teams here that have been hording a smaller yet significant sums to get interest. It would be nice if you could start a bidding war on my brilliant GK that I'll sell around week 2 ;)

Kingreno
29-11-2006, 19:26
The only thing I do not need...is a GK.[blush]

socralynnek
29-11-2006, 19:30
Still, it might be wise to save some money...the prices will keep falling I guess, so you might want a wage-optimized team to get as much profit as possible.

Kingreno
29-11-2006, 20:59
Shoppingspree!

quote:Niklas Flinkstad (59823418)
22 years, solid form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is balanced and dishonest.
Has poor experience and weak leadership abilities.

Speciality: Technical

Nationality: Sverige
Total Skill Index (TSI): 79 470
Wage: 28 968 €/week including 20% Bonus
Owner: Aristocats
Warnings: (Suspended)

Playmaking: titanic Passing: inadequate
Winger: inadequate Defending: poor
Scoring: poor Set Pieces: weak

[u]Bought For 1.698 M </u>

Drahoslav Bleha (49689535)
24 years, solid form, healthy
A controversial person who is calm and upright.
Has weak experience and poor leadership abilities.

Nationality: Česká republika
Total Skill Index (TSI): 76 140
Wage: 33 600 €/week including 20% Bonus
Warnings: 0

Stamina: inadequate Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: titanic Passing: weak
Winger: weak Defending: poor
Scoring: passable Set Pieces: poor

[u]Bought for 1.22 M!!!</u>

Johnny Lyse Hansen (76264427)
20 years, inadequate form, healthy
A popular guy who is calm and dishonest.
Has poor experience and disastrous leadership abilities.

Speciality: Quick

Nationality: Danmark
Total Skill Index (TSI): 24 530
Wage: 10 296 €/week including 20% Bonus
Warnings: 1

Stamina: weak Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: weak Passing: poor
Winger: poor Defending: weak
Scoring: supernatural Set Pieces: poor

[u]Bought him for 1.35M!</u>

And:

Renout Lageman (35482741)
24 years, solid form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is temperamental and honest.
Has inadequate experience and weak leadership abilities.

Speciality: Technical

Nationality: Nederland
Total Skill Index (TSI): 33 040
Wage: 11 800 €/week
Warnings: 1

Playmaking: weak Passing: passable
Winger: weak Defending: weak
Scoring: world class Set Pieces: wretched

[u]Paid 1.5M, at least 200k too much but could not resist a second Renout (from Holland!!!)</u>

Still have almost 5M left. I need one more player. prefferably a winger with a LOT of PM.[cool]

Shabbaman
29-11-2006, 21:19
I don't get it, why are you getting foreign players?

Kingreno
29-11-2006, 21:48
After the economic decisions by the HT team and the freaking slow HT site I care a bit less then I used to.

Tubby Rower
30-11-2006, 13:03
I haven't tried to get native players ever. I just hunt for the biggest bargain. but I can see with those salaries how that 20% adds up very quickly.