PDA

View Full Version : Active Topics/PM problem?

Kemal
12-08-2006, 13:35
It seems some weird stuff is going on when I'm trying to access my PM box after having received a PM, and with the active topics function.

When accessing the PM inbox after the PM notification, I'm automatically logged out. When logging in again, when visiting active topics, my latest visit is one from way too long ago, such as this:

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/Kemal/2006812133415_watnu.jpg
62.89*KB

Any ideas what could be causing this, or is anyone else suffering from this?

Shabbaman
12-08-2006, 13:40
I have a different problem: my "last visit" is refreshed too soon. When I view a thread, and then return to active topics, then my last visit is my current visit, and there are no active topics. IOW, active topics is screwed up.

It's about time for new forum software, and new server software.

Darkness
12-08-2006, 17:24
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

I have a different problem: my "last visit" is refreshed too soon. When I view a thread, and then return to active topics, then my last visit is my current visit, and there are no active topics.

I have exactly the same...

BCLG100
12-08-2006, 20:24
ditto to what happens to darkness and shabba not what kemal's getting though...

Socrates
13-08-2006, 00:46
Same for me as Shabba and Darkness and BCLG100, and since long ago. [blush2] But sometimes it's not screwed up (what will happen after this post ?... :D ). Sometimes it even refrains me from posting before I have visited every "worthy" thread.

IMMEDIATE EDIT : Screwed up again. [blush2] Almost 24 hours since I visited CDZ, but fortunately not so many threads to visit, and I can still pick the 24-hour mark in Active Topics.

barbu1977
13-08-2006, 17:31
I have the same problem, but I found out that by hitting 2-4 times active topics, it will get back to the one I want!

Socrates
13-08-2006, 19:32
quote:Originally posted by barbu1977

I have the same problem, but I found out that by hitting 2-4 times active topics, it will get back to the one I want!

Me too, but not all the time.

RegentMan
14-08-2006, 09:15
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

I have a different problem: my "last visit" is refreshed too soon. When I view a thread, and then return to active topics, then my last visit is my current visit, and there are no active topics. IOW, active topics is screwed up.
I have this problem too. I've learned to just hit "back" instead of clicking.