PDA

View Full Version : Match Results Round 13

Kemal
23-07-2006, 22:47
http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/Kemal/200672322473_Snaken.gif
17.1*KB

And it happened!!! [party][cheerl][dance][cheerl][party]

Snaken are assured a place in next season's 5th division, beating my direct rival B-Buster 1-2 away! Days like these make hattrick all worth it. Agapito Suarez for president!! [sunn]

quote:
A scorching day at Ernie's hel, where 61862 spectators were in place for today's match. Fans of both teams had been eagerly awaiting this Utrecht derby and were doing their best to outshout their opponents. B.Buster tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. They fielded: Steffansen - Mossbratt, Käufeler, Léger - Butet, Nilsson, Stenlund, Stållind, Maas - Maciejuk, Pitzal.

Snaken decided to use a 4-4-2 set up. The following players took the field: Mi#322;ek - Suárez, Rouwenhorst, Malmbeck, van Mill - Broertjes, Farenhout, Heintalu, Geiger - Billand, Kronskär.

B.Buster mostly ignored the flanks in favour of their ability to attack in the middle. A penalty was called in the 27th minute, allowing the visitors to gain the lead with 0 - 1. Agapito Suárez was the scorer. B.Buster's Ricardo Käufeler was shown a yellow card after 33 minutes for slicing down an opponent. After 34 minutes of play, Lech Maciejuk evened things up for B.Buster with an impressive goal coming up the middle. 1 - 1. 1 - 1 was the score after the first half. B.Buster held the ball, with a clear 57 percent of possession.

In the 59th minute, the visiting Snaken scored the 1 - 2 goal after Agapito Suárez made a perfect free kick. The referee showed B.Buster's Alban Butet the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Hans-Frits Farenhout was the unlucky victim and couldn't continue the game, so Snaken's Oscar Pipeta had to come off the bench. B.Buster's Jan-Pieter Maas left the field after 65 minutes because of a nasty blow to the shin. His replacement was Jan Henri Dirven. Snaken's Johann Geiger was shown a yellow card after 68 minutes for slicing down an opponent. B.Buster, bringing their ball possession to 56 percent, dominated the battle.

The most dominating B.Buster player was without a doubt Ricardo Käufeler. However, Jan Henri Dirven made a disastrous appearance. Most important Snaken player was Johann Geiger. Rijk van Mill on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 2.

BCLG100
24-07-2006, 00:24
I also escaped relegation this season :D through a 5-0 win (the other team didnt turn up) i could even finish 5th if i dont lose next weeks game :)

tofra
24-07-2006, 00:36
Congrats to you Kemal!!

Tubby Rower
24-07-2006, 02:58
I lost in a must win game. Now the best I can do is 2nd. the worst I can do is 3rd. 3rd might have the better schedule next year and it's only 15k less in prize money, so I'm fine with 3rd. The down side is that I have 3 injuries totaling 7 weeks. 10 doctors is going to hurt over the off-season.

akots
24-07-2006, 03:20
I have won an away match and this secures the win of the league for me this season. Had to mots and bought a magnificient playmaker for 1.6 million but I could have won without it. Now, I'm 4 points ahead of number 2 and will face a qualifier. Will surely lose that unless facing a bot. So, despite all the trouble I had this season, it all comes to happy ending. I also have a best striker who will win some little cash as well. [dance]

Aggie
24-07-2006, 07:41
Congrats to akots, BCLG and Kemal!!

I won 4-1 at home vs a very weak team that already had relegated. I probably won't be able to end 5th, despite the fact that I'm winning a lot lately. But nr 4 and 5 are winning as well...

Kingreno
24-07-2006, 09:19
Lost 2-3. Can still relegate if I lose 8-0 or more next week.

Dell19
24-07-2006, 12:05
I won 7-0 and have secured second place in the league with a match to go. It also looks like the league leaders will promote automatically so there is the possibility that I may have the best team in the league next season.

Tubby Rower
24-07-2006, 12:22
Oh, I forgot to mention I sold out Three-Mile Island for the first time

[beer1][cheerl]

[invasion][invasion]

[dance][drunks1]

Mistfit
24-07-2006, 13:28
I lost another match as expected, 2-0 against the league leader who averages at least 15 stars more per match than I do.

I sit on the #6 spot with one game left. Last match of the season is the #5 guy who I have no chance of surpassing. I really need a win or a tie in this match to insure that I do not slip to the dreaded auto-relegation spot of #7 (who is only one point below me)

Is it illegal to contact the guy I play next and make a truce for not MoTS'ing the last match to keep both of our clubs TS higher for our Q matches?

Kingreno
24-07-2006, 13:32
It is moraly illegal. And also risky, as he (or you!!!) may use this to make certain your opponent does not Mots. Hey, why not agree to both Pic and then Mots his ass?[fdevil]

(IMO it is cheating, but that's just me, do as you please)

Tubby Rower
24-07-2006, 13:52
Just release a press anouncement with Miles Mistfit begging to him for an easy game.

Shabbaman
24-07-2006, 13:54
Well, my team sets a new hatstats record: 236. Better late than never.

Kemal
24-07-2006, 14:03
Outstanding ratings Shabba! Those would look great on a team info sheet.. [mischief]

Shabbaman
24-07-2006, 14:11
Yeah, but I'm not going to update that on a weekly basis.

Socrates
24-07-2006, 15:27
I've just seen Aggie bidding on a player I also wanted, by pure luck. :D But the prices were too high then, I bet it was the same with you, Aggie. ;) But I'll get my absolute steal this week, I'll be back !!!

arne1
24-07-2006, 21:31
quote:Originally posted by Mistfit

I lost another match as expected, 2-0 against the league leader who averages at least 15 stars more per match than I do.

I sit on the #6 spot with one game left. Last match of the season is the #5 guy who I have no chance of surpassing. I really need a win or a tie in this match to insure that I do not slip to the dreaded auto-relegation spot of #7 (who is only one point below me)

Is it illegal to contact the guy I play next and make a truce for not MoTS'ing the last match to keep both of our clubs TS higher for our Q matches?

Can this #5 still grab 4th place? If he can not, there is no need to ask him to PIC, he will anyway. If he can he might screw you and MOTS instead of PIC (as I would in that situation:D)

Dell19
25-07-2006, 11:24
quote:Originally posted by kryszcztov

I've just seen Aggie bidding on a player I also wanted, by pure luck. :D But the prices were too high then, I bet it was the same with you, Aggie. ;) But I'll get my absolute steal this week, I'll be back !!!

I've got a supernatural striker up for sale with a current bid of £79 333 which I'm guessing you could afford. :)

Socrates
25-07-2006, 11:38
quote:Originally posted by Dell19

I've got a supernatural striker up for sale with a current bid of £79 333 which I'm guessing you could afford. :)

That's over 100 k€, and no, I can't afford that. ;) And the problem isn't to make a good deal or not, it's just that I don't have the money, nor the need for a very good guy at this point ! And now that I have a set pieces guy, I'm not sure I really need a 2nd one, do I ?

Shabbaman
25-07-2006, 12:36
With the current state of the striker market, you could very well buy that guy for about 100k ;)

Seriously, I saw that a year (or two, don't know) ago I sold a formidable scorer for 1.2M. Yesterday I sold a brilliant scorer for 1.4M. Talking about deflation...