PDA

View Full Version : SPAM THREAD

Robboo
05-07-2006, 19:54
Spam away you fools....

hahaha I at least got teh first thread and post.

/thanks shabbaman

Shabbaman
05-07-2006, 19:55
Wow, just... wow. The sharks didn't even smell your blood, and you got away clean. Thumbs up! ;)

[spam]

Tubby Rower
05-07-2006, 20:29
At least I got Dave's Shack

[headstab][afro][afro][afro][headstab][headstab][afro] [afro][afro][afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro][afro][afro][headstab][headstab][afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro]
[afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro][headstab][afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro][headstab][afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro][headstab][afro][afro][headstab][afro][afro]
[afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro][headstab][afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro][headstab][afro][headstab][afro][headstab][afro]
[headstab][afro][afro][afro][headstab][headstab][afro] [afro][afro][afro][headstab][headstab][afro][afro][afro][afro][afro][headstab][afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro]
[headstab][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro][headstab][afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro][headstab][afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro]
[afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro][headstab][afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro][headstab][afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro]
[headstab][afro][afro][afro][headstab][headstab][afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro][headstab][afro][headstab][headstab][headstab][afro]

Whomp
05-07-2006, 20:34
Wow Robboo...that was fast. How about a proper Mistfit avatar now?

[nono][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][nono][nono][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil]
[fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][fdevil][nono][fdevil][fdevil]
[fdevil][nono][nono][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil]
[nono][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][nono][nono][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][nono][nono][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil]
[nono][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil]
[fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil]
[nono][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil]

Robboo
05-07-2006, 21:23
hmmm I will have to see about that....

Darkness
05-07-2006, 22:04
quote:Originally posted by Whomp

Wow Robboo...that was fast. How about a proper Mistfit avatar now?

[nono][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][nono][nono][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil]
[fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][fdevil][nono][fdevil][fdevil]
[fdevil][nono][nono][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil]
[nono][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][nono][nono][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][nono][nono][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil]
[nono][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil]
[fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil]
[nono][fdevil][fdevil][fdevil][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil][nono][fdevil][nono][nono][nono][fdevil]

That's some good looking spam, whomp... :)

BCLG100
05-07-2006, 23:17
[spam]

Now you just need to get some MP games without me in it :p

Pastorius
05-07-2006, 23:52
Or me. Well, that last part will be easy.

Keeping me from spamming though, wont be

Robboo
06-07-2006, 03:42
spam away.....I like spam. wait till i start spamming my own forum tomorrow...

Shabbaman
06-07-2006, 10:35
I guess I didn't mistakenly reset your password? That's a good thing, because now I know how to avoid that in the future. A. Good. Thing. [thumbsup]

Robboo
06-07-2006, 14:18
Good thing heck if I even remember it.

Tubby Rower
06-07-2006, 14:23
Rob, go spam Dave.. leave this thread to us. ;)

Pastorius
06-07-2006, 14:46
I. second. that. motion

Robboo
06-07-2006, 15:36
this is my forum and i will spam if i want to...:)

OK

Whomp
06-07-2006, 21:33
quote:Originally posted by Robboo

this is my forum and i will spam if i want to...:)

OK
Cripes. Kids these days. [confused] You can't even spam them properly. I remember the days when spamming meant something. Walk 3 miles.spam.uphill.spam.in freezing.spamweather.to.get.to spam.school.

Now? [ponder]

BCLG100
06-07-2006, 22:19
kids these days have turned spamming into an art form.

Robboo
06-07-2006, 22:20
kids bah..I am older than tubbs....

BCLG100
06-07-2006, 22:21
yep about 5 times my age

Pastorius
07-07-2006, 10:37
Closing in on the big 5-0 ey Robboo?

Robboo
07-07-2006, 15:23
nope BC is only 6...just finished potty training.[assw]

/I am 33.

Tubby Rower
07-07-2006, 15:49
hah... your old.

Robboo
07-07-2006, 16:01
haha only a year over you but I still have hair....

Tubby Rower
07-07-2006, 16:36
hey!! I'm still in my 20's at least until November

Whomp
07-07-2006, 18:04
Pah...you're all a bunch of whiny kids. [old][luke2]

Tubby Rower
18-08-2006, 18:10
This thread has been neglected to the extent of almost being criminal....

so I decided to throw a nice little google video in here. It's a video about New England gangsters. No real pertenance to anything.. just sort of funny.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=666421576429916514&q=tea+partay

Robboo
18-08-2006, 19:30
nice..couldnt be further from me...

I dont have enough money to buy tires for their cars.

Robi D
17-11-2006, 01:08
I can't beleive i never got around to spaming you yet.
[spam]
[spam]
[spam]
Had to make up for lost time ;)