PDA

View Full Version : PAC season 29 week 10

Tubby Rower
03-07-2006, 16:17
quote:7/3/2006 Owner pleased with progress
With 10 out of 14 games complete for the first season of the Meltdown, the Owner Tubby is pleased with the progress of the team. Tubby has been quoted, "We have trimmed the fat and packing on the pounds where it counts." The daily deliveries from the Krispy Kreme begs to differ.

With only 4 games left, the Meltdown will face a tough test to see if they have what it takes. The next game is against a newly transferred team but the last 3 will be against the division's top teams.

arne1
07-07-2006, 00:01
quote: Dented knights!
Yesterday the citadel knights played against the dented slides. This match is played in one of the looser groups of the CDZ-cup. Analysis of the group gave the scouts the impression, that the dented slides would be the weakest link. After the 6-2 defeat it was clear that the citadel knights could not slide down unharmed and were dented more, than the slides. Especially dented were their ego's, because they will now almost certainly be in the ultimate looser ko-round of the CDZ-cup.

Shabbaman
07-07-2006, 22:38
Because I'm slacking with the results of the last few weeks I thought I would share my PA with you this week. Besides, I think it's so damn funny.

Some weeks ago another team donated an elephant to the club. After one of my trainees got sold because his name was spelled wrong on his permit (the dutch government fell over that recently), this one almost had to go because of his fake hair color. But when this happened, he just had to go.

quote:

07-07-2006 Elephant scares forward Maclure away
Knud Maclure has left the FC. After the riot about his allegedly fake hair color, matters escalated further after a strange incident in Shabba's zoo.

The chairman had decided that there should be more elephants in the zoo. Therefore it was decided that the elephant should be artificially inseminated. Unfortunately, the Dane Maclure didn't understand completely what "artificially" meant. When photo's of the incident were published in the match programme, Maclure decided it was time to go.

Tubby Rower
08-07-2006, 03:18
[rotfl]