PDA

View Full Version : season 29 round 8

arne1
18-06-2006, 23:41
I got my revenge for the well deserved draw of last weak. 5-1. we both played wing-attack. I put my forward to wing and put my strongest defender on a wing to make room for offensive CD with less defensive skills. So he attacked over my strength. And i also attacked over my strength. clear victory. I am still 4 points in front of the number 2 and 7 in front of number 3. And officially safe from relegation, I think.

Kemal
18-06-2006, 23:45
I lost 3-0, but I'm not at all pleased with the last 2 games.

Last week I lost 0-1 while totally dominating possession but being down 17-8-16 sublevels when comparing my attack and his defence. Ok, that happens I agree.
This week, vs the same team, he dominated midfield but his attack was 16-8-16 sublevels down vs my defence. Result: 3-0, with 3 goals via the wings! [mad]

Oh well, maybe better luck next time.

Dell19
19-06-2006, 00:22
Won 8-0 :)

BCLG100
19-06-2006, 01:09
got hammered 5-1

was against top of the league who had previously only conceded 2 goals the whole season :D

Tubby Rower
19-06-2006, 02:55
I won 4-0. Got almost 50k from the gate. My best draw ever at home :) . I only scored on half of my chances and my leading goal-scorer is dropping in form and missed 2 opportunities to stay in the running :(

Still up by 3 points over #2 in the division. But I'm down by 2 in Goal-differential to #2. up by 1 over #3.

akots
19-06-2006, 03:33
Won 0-3 away, trying to fix myself on the second place this season but does not look like an easy job. Other teams in the league are also buying nice players.

Aggie
19-06-2006, 07:20
Despite the fact that my top defenders are injured I won against the nr 1 [charge]

I'm now nr 6 of the league and things are looking up.

Lucky Aggie - Flobo's 3 - 2

View game: HT Live
Date: 18-06-2006 at 20:15
MatchID: 79564220
Arena: Aggie's Palace
Crowd: 2878

Weather conditions were fairly good for football, and Aggie's Palace saw a crowd turnout of 2878. A 3-5-2 alignment was the formation of choice for Lucky. The following players had been chosen: Valentine - Grootveld, de Visser, Savia - Ruks, Marmol, Langenmantel, Larsen Nielsen, Weisz - Held, Stevoviæ.

Flobos decided to use a 3-5-2 set up. The following players had been chosen: Arévalo - Voldstedlund, Scheffers, Meulemans - Kelder, Buyink, van Laerhoven, Grill, Barroso - Murphy, Pfalz.

Flobos was clearly looking ahead to the next match rather than focusing on the one at hand. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, Lucky's Leon Luca Ruks got himself booked. After 14 minutes Lucky's Juuso Savia contracted a slight foot injury, but could finish the game. One of many good passes from Remigio Barroso at the wing was received and skillfully taken care of by Pete Murphy, scoring the 0 - 1 goal for Flobos. 16 minutes into the match, Lucky's Maksimilijan Stevoviæ maneuvered his way around the opposition on the left flank, delighting the crowd with his twists and turns. The effort paid off as the ball found the back of the net, evening the score at 1 - 1. Isaac Valentine looked great in the 39th minute after stopping a shot by the visitors' Wolframm Pfalz. 1 - 1 was the halftime score. Lucky, bringing their ball possession to 58 percent, dominated the battle.

In the 66th minute, the home side managed to get a 2 - 1 lead as Maksimilijan Stevoviæ flipped the ball in after a cross pass from the right. After 70 minutes Flobos's Pete Murphy contracted a slight foot injury, but could finish the game. Things were deteriorating for the away team as Lucky scored another to make it 3 - 1 after a left side attack resulted in a goal for Taksony Weisz after 73 minutes. Flobos fought on and, in the 75th minute, Pete Murphy was able to reply with the 3 - 2 goal after some excellent moves on the right side were finished off with an incredibly clever chip. In the game's 81st minute, Juuso Savia could have extended the lead, but his very hard free kick went just over the bar. Lucky, bringing their ball possession to 59 percent, dominated the battle.

The most dominating Lucky player was without a doubt Isaac Valentine. However, Juuso Savia made a disastrous appearance. Flobos's top performer was clearly Herbert Grill. Remigio Barroso turned in a dismal performance, however. The match ends 3 - 2.

Kingreno
19-06-2006, 08:52
A very decent 0-0 draw. I should have won but chances on 0-0 were around 60%.

Darth Pugwash
19-06-2006, 13:00
Won 11-1 :)

Shabbaman
19-06-2006, 22:24
I won. 217 hatstats, 52 stars with solid midfield. Unfortunately my competitors won as well.

BCLG100
19-06-2006, 23:30
what are hatstats? i see them at the end of my game but dont know what they are.

arne1
19-06-2006, 23:50
quote:Originally posted by BCLG100

what are hatstats? i see them at the end of my game but dont know what they are.

You know the ratings you get for right attack etc. (for instance wretched low). if you award one point fro disastrous (very low) and two for disastrous (low) and so on and so on.
and you add up all your attacks = total attack
add up all your defense = total defense
and multiply your midflied by three = total midfield.
And thad add up the three totals you get your total hatstat value, so in case of shabba 214.
fortunateley there is a side calcluatng this shit for you: www.alttidhattrick.org

BCLG100
20-06-2006, 00:30
oh right cool, thanks. its basically just an indication of how well your team played then.

socralynnek
20-06-2006, 09:19
I prefer LoddarStats. If you use Firefox you can get Foxtrick and that calculates it and shows hatstats, LoddarStats and PStats on the match page.

I just played 2-2 vs a CA team I had even lost 0-1 at home.

My league is very close. I am 4th with same number of points than 8th and 2 points behind number 2.

Shabbaman
20-06-2006, 09:34
Hatstats are nothing more than a numerical display of the ratings hattrick give. Loddarstats are nice, but they're based on the same ratings.

BCLG100
20-06-2006, 11:16
i think ive got that foxtrick thing, the numbers are nice but they all equal=BCUnited lose :)

arne1
21-06-2006, 21:54
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

Hatstats are nothing more than a numerical display of the ratings hattrick give. Loddarstats are nice, but they're based on the same ratings.

Loddarstats undervalue counterattack players and overvalue midfield, In my second game this season I get better loddar stats tahn soem V division teams, I would not have beat if I played them 20k times.

You need to look at the overall picture.