PDA

View Full Version : PAC season 29 week 7

Tubby Rower
13-06-2006, 03:49
quote:6/13/2006 1st Half better than Expected
The NRC has been pleased with the Meltdowns performances during the 1st half of the season. So much so that the fan club has increased to over 400 for the 1st time ever. With club seats getting sold like hotcakes after the pubs close down, the Meltdown hope to expand their stadium soon.

The Meltdown will also start their run in the CDZ Cup this week with the Blue Boys. The Meltdown will likely be outclassed but have hung around with good teams before. Good luck guys!!!

arne1
13-06-2006, 23:15
quote:Deep space invasion.
Today the citadel knights tried to invade Deep Space Elm. It was a total failure. Defenders from Deep Space Elm materialized out of thin air and they were able to raise there enoumous shield constantly. So the knights were unable to penetrate. The phasers of elm on the other hand penetrated the shields of the knights with ease. So the knights disappeared through the wormhole, greeting the profets. leaving Deep Space Elm with some people in the care of Dr. Bashir.

Some knowledge about Star Trek, Deep Space Nine is expected for this one.

Mistfit
13-06-2006, 23:21
lol that is great arne... you get my vote

BCLG100
13-06-2006, 23:47
yer mine too, i just dont bother anymore thanks to shabba

*runs off crying*

arne1
14-06-2006, 01:58
quote:Originally posted by BCLG100

*runs off crying*

Hey, it is way less fun if ther is not the slightest chance I loose. Fortunateley tubby is still writing pretty funny stuff.

Tubby Rower
14-06-2006, 02:49
Thanks for the complement, but right now I'm 2nd ;)

Tubby Rower
14-06-2006, 03:12
A couple bonus PA's to get my division-mates riled up [:p]

quote:6/13/2006 Direct Promotion
If the season ended now, the Meltdown would be directly promoting. We are the second team up from the cut off lie .... hurrah!!!

quote:6/14/2006 Attack of the bots....
A conspiracy is going around the Meltdown clubhouse. There has been a rash of humanoids acquiring teams in the USA division VI.426 and then showing their true bot form. Beware of these teams as they are ruthless and will eat your nuts (and bolts).

The Metrostars have joined forces with the Meltdown to attempt to talk to them via Press Announcements and conference chats. Only the 904 crew have responded so far. We'll keep you informed about the bot menace.

Shabbaman
14-06-2006, 07:41

*runs off crying*

Now, what did I do then? I even gave you a bonus point for week 6!

arne1
18-06-2006, 22:13
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

*runs off crying*

I think you said something including the word pathetic, but I think you meant that the action was pathetic not the press-release.

BCLG100
18-06-2006, 22:48
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

*runs off crying*

nothing really i just didnt have the time to enter one this week :)

Shabbaman
19-06-2006, 10:06
I said "pityful". Obviously you could misinterpret the intent, but my basic grasp of the english language couldn't find a better fitting word for missing a whole league match.

BTW, week 7 has ended, time for a new thread.

BCLG100
19-06-2006, 17:11
i thought you were referring to my attempt at an announcement :)