PDA

View Full Version : Matches Round 6

Darth Pugwash
04-06-2006, 20:25
How did CDZ do this round?

I lost 1-3 in a game which I probably should have won. :(

Shabbaman
04-06-2006, 20:33
My opponent decided to counter, looks grim for me...

Kemal
04-06-2006, 20:41
I'm currently tied 1-1 in a must-win away game..

Melifluous
04-06-2006, 21:42
I lost 1-2 in a match I shoulda won.

My players are nasty though ...

quote:Many in the crowd felt the referee was being too lenient when he only showed Manglers's Rick Sprengen a yellow card after a mistimed challenge from behind in the 9th minute. Many in the crowd felt the referee was being too lenient when he only showed Manglers's Erdem de Klaver a yellow card after a mistimed challenge from behind in the 38th minute

[meli]

Kingreno
04-06-2006, 21:57
Second goalless draw in a row. My def IM got injurred (3w) but my SN defence killed off any attacks by his 3-4-3.

BCLG100
04-06-2006, 22:11
lost 5-0 as thats the default lose thingy.

Dell19
04-06-2006, 22:12
I drew 4-4 which is a shame since I think I should have won.

arne1
04-06-2006, 22:41
won again 4-0 and well deserved, i got trhe minor injuries this match.

Kemal
04-06-2006, 23:08
[cheerl][dance][party][dance][cheerl]

quote:
Clouds darkened the skies at Braxter United Arena as 31357 spectators turned up for the match. Braxter tactics involved an interesting 3-4-3 combination. The following players took the field: Alanko - Cameron, Broendsted, Toering - Rosskär, Advocaat, Díez, Gapp - Boom, Prado, Bernier.

Snaken tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Mi³ek - Suárez, Broertjes, Subercaseaux - Espinola, Heintalu, Pipeta, Geiger, Farenhout - Billand, Kronskär.

Snaken decided to play creatively. The guests almost went up by a goal in the 3rd minute when Oscar Pipeta came through from the right. The ball bounced harmlessly off the post, though. A mistake by the home side's central defence in the 7th minute allowed Oscar Pipeta to score the 0 - 1 goal for Snaken. After 17 minutes, Sergio Díez made a dash down the middle past the away team's defenders to score the 1 - 1 goal. Halftime score was 1 - 1. This half belonged to Snaken, who controlled the ball 61 percent of the time.

Tomi Alanko looked great in the 53rd minute after stopping a shot by the visitors' Oscar Pipeta. Snaken's Jose Maria Espinola got himself booked for a foul. Down the middle came Peter Billand, making a fantastic play that nearly had Snaken take the lead in the 73rd minute, but Tomi Alanko preserved the tie. Henk Jan Toering of Braxter received a yellow card in the 76th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Snaken had several good opportunities to take the lead, especially in the 83rd minute when Peter Billand came up alone against Tomi Alanko who managed a block. After 83 minutes, Braxter's Sergio Díez fell awkwardly, but was determined to stay in the match. A well placed corner kick from Agapito Suárez was followed by Per Kronskär's hard but accurate header. The nice combination marked a goal for Snaken, the score now 1-2. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 60 percent of possession.

The most dominating Braxter player was without a doubt James Bernier. Henk Jan Toering was a disappointment, however. Snaken's top performer was clearly Stanis³aw Mi³ek. Martín Subercaseaux turned in a dismal performance, however. The match ends 1 - 2.

Won 1-2 in the do or die match, keeping hopes of staying afloat this season alive. [dance]

Still need a lot more points but back in 6th position atm, with 5 home games still left...

Swingue
05-06-2006, 01:12
auch, lost 1-6, while even modzing.
Not looking good, I am going to go down this season i am afraid.
Well, then I'll be just making money.

akots
05-06-2006, 02:49
Won 0-4 an important away match and secured the third place in the league with chances of getting second. Not bad. But it seems I cannot sell an outstanding keeper trainee for 1.45 million. He is for two days on a market but there are no bids yet. He is worth the money though (albeit in a weak form) and I'm wondering if keeper market is also borken. I'm facing a tough income problem with increased salaries and it does not look that it is possible to accumulate some cash this season since the training program does not bring the intended benefit.

socralynnek
05-06-2006, 11:08
Lost 4-3 away (derby) against the 8th placed team, but who was 2nd last season.
A damn overconfidence event made this match lost.
Still on place 2, but only three points in front of the 8th place.

Tubby Rower
05-06-2006, 11:30
I won 8-1 vs a bot team. I missed 2 chances but at least they weren't from my top scorers. My 31 yo striker did manage a hattrick and get to second place in the Top Scorers race. :)

Next week I play Dean Ltd. I'm a little scared about this one. I'll post more in my thread about what I'm gonna do later. If I walk away from the double-headed with Dean with a win and a draw I'll be excited.

Team Played Goals Points
1. The Meltdown 6 24 - 6 (+18) 16
2. Metros 6 24 - 6 (+18) 13
3. CSKA_777 6 23 - 7 (+16) 12
4. SC Bridgeview 6 23 - 9 (+14) 12
5. Dean Ltd 6 17 - 8 (+9) 12
6. Dank FC 6 7 - 24 (-17) 2
7. doral F.C 6 1 - 21 (-20) 1
8. C0L0Rado 6 6 - 44 (-38) 1

Aggie
06-06-2006, 07:21
Lost 1-2 vs the nr 2 of the league with chances of achieving more. The next two weeks are vs the nr 1 and then I have to play away vs the nr 2 again. So tough times ahead... Still the nr 6 and 8 of the league seem to be far weaker than I am.

Lucky Aggie - MunchenKLOTSbach 1 - 2

View game: HT Live
Date: 04-06-2006 at 20:15
MatchID: 79564204
Arena: Aggie's Palace
Crowd: 3898

3898 punters turned up at Aggie's Palace, and despite threatening clouds on the horizon, no rain came. Lucky had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Grahovac - de Visser, Wegner, Berlinger - Marmol, Langenmantel, Larsen Nielsen, Lisle, Ruks - Held, Maddox.

MunchenKLOTSbach tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Kooij - Oost, Paugam, Groters - El-Seif, Heijdt, Pibernat, Wagenborg, Karlsen - van Swigchem, Lodiers.

MunchenKLOTSbach saw most attack opportunites on the wings. A corner kick created great disorder in the penalty area, with a near-goal by Ignacio Pibernat. At last, MunchenKLOTSbach's Viljo Wagenborg was able to shove the ball in. 0-1. Lucky's István Berlinger made a successful breakthrough attempt in the game's 5th minute and should have levelled the score, but instead he clipped it over the bar. Some fine maneuvering on the left led to a MunchenKLOTSbach goal in the 12th minute, making it 0 - 2. Viljo Wagenborg was noted down as the scorer. Lucky supporters cheered in the 17th minute as good work down the right got the ball to Godot Lisle who reduced the visitors' lead to 1 - 2. Carlo van Swigchem could have put his team up another goal in the 26th minute, after a rush down the left, but his closing shot hit the post. Halftime score was 1 - 2. This half belonged to Lucky, who controlled the ball 51 percent of the time.

In the 54th minute, Matthieu Oost could have gone up another goal, but Matthieu Oost's penalty kick missed the goal by a mile. In the 76th minute, MunchenKLOTSbach worked the left side industriously, creating several opportunities to add to MunchenKLOTSbach's lead, but somehow didn't achieve closure. Lucky's Jan Wouter Held put his head to a high ball coming in from the right in the 77th minute, but the ball went wide. Lucky's Sigurd Larsen Nielsen made an attempt at equalising in the 80th minute, coming in from the right, but the ball hit the post and the defense easily cleared the rebound. Lucky held the ball, with a clear 57 percent of possession.

Lucky's top performer was clearly Othmar Langenmantel. On the other hand, Jan Wouter Held's play was disheartening. MunchenKLOTSbach's top performer was clearly Matthieu Oost. Viljo Wagenborg turned in a dismal performance, however. The match ends 1 - 2.