PDA

View Full Version : PAC Season 29 Week 4

BCLG100
21-05-2006, 23:06
well i started the new thread.

quote:
Press Announcement

21/05/2006 A Minor Victory
BCLG United were successfull today allthough convincingly losing they managed to beat God on the injury front and thus the team beat one of their physios into retirement.

In Further news BCLG United are doing very well in clocking up the Yellow cards, apparantly if all of the cards they recieved were put end to end it would be twice the length
of the great wall of China, the manager is unsure what to do so is deciding not to feed them before matches to increase their savagry.

Admin Edit to get the damn thing to fit the forums, evil code tags

edit- i just changed it to quote :)

Wise young padawan is, the forum it is strong with this one

edit- damn pink means i have to squint to see the words!!!

i realise now this is probably on purpose.

arne1
21-05-2006, 23:24
quote:Magnetball immense succes in Valkhof

The newley introduced magnetball was an immense succes at the game de burchtheren - convalentia. The accompanying magnetic net was activated in the wrong goal in the 4th minute 0-1. In the first halve there were somemore startup hick-ups. For example when Floris-Jan Wemekamp wanted to kick the ball away and the ball moved unexplicably and he kicked his opponent stone-hard on the shins. RED CARD!
Fortunateley the system worked flawlessly in the second halve and with only ten man the final score was still 8-2.

edit forgot to quote again!
edit 2: typin is difficult for morons

Melifluous
22-05-2006, 00:46
Pink is a less intrusive Admin Edit colour i like to use.

It also dont help that if an admin edits a thread it's not picked up in Active Topics :)

Unless I do this of course ;)

[meli]

BCLG100
22-05-2006, 00:51
yer i was wondering which one of you lot was editing the post.

Shabbaman
22-05-2006, 07:43
There can be only 1 admin spamming in pink. Now, if that admin would enter his press announcement in this thread I don't have to whip him [whipped]

Tubby Rower
22-05-2006, 23:52
quote:
5/22/2006 1 slot away from #1
After a tight battle with doral FC, The Meltdown secured the win that moved them past the Metros in the standings. Coach Velic will have a tough time keeping the squad focused on the next 2 weeks' matches as in 3 weeks the Meltdown will take on #1 in division VI.426 Dean Ltd.

In other news, The Meltdown sold starting goal keep Utku Hakan Özenli. "The team was sad to see him go as he was a popular chap," said Garrett Dow, team captain, after his recent red card earned him a round of drinks

Shabbaman
05-06-2006, 14:02
Results: Arne1 wins, Tubby's second and BCLG is dead last.

Tubby Rower
05-06-2006, 15:33
I garee.. arne's was quite humorous