PDA

View Full Version : Round 4

Darth Pugwash
21-05-2006, 20:01
Hello all

How did round 4 go for you?

Easy home win for me, pounded my opponents (releagated from V only 2 seasons ago) 9-0. :D

Dell19
21-05-2006, 20:05
Won 4-1 against a similar team although if my form was as good as his then the game would have been more comfortable.

Tubby Rower
21-05-2006, 21:28
I was watching a few Dutch games and noticed this in the 52nd minute of the Aristocats game...
quote:1-1 was a funny story: the seemingly nonchalant lob from Aristocats's Stojan Petkovšek landed at the feet of Anders Persson who sent it into the net - goal! [lol]

good luck guys!!!

Kingreno
21-05-2006, 21:33
Unpredictable Defender with very decent passing. Makes up for the occasional blunder...

socralynnek
21-05-2006, 22:43
Won away vs first placed team 1-5. Hoped to win but such a clear win was more than I was hoping for.
Seems I am in a very close league where almost anyone can win the league or demote.

Dell19
21-05-2006, 22:44
quote:Wartham's Charles Harris skillfully knocked a pass over the top that was received by Jaime Erskin who just managed to slot it past the opposing netminder for 2 - 1.

Goalkeeper.

Melifluous
21-05-2006, 22:49
Goallie!

[meli]

Melifluous
21-05-2006, 22:52
Anyways my match makes me feel bad.

quote:
23502 fans braved the pouring rain at Richard in my Alans. patrese tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. Lineup: Shomron - Kaljuveer, Zengers, Schwarzkopf - Ravnsbo, Fernández, Anselmo, Subirós, Salmi#269; - Delange, Demunck. Manglers decided to use a 3-5-2 set up. Lineup: Robinson - Denise, Carrol, Castellanos - Haugstad, Carroll, Sprengen, Dzhugashvili, Quigley-Parks - Denezhkina, Menon. In the game's 4th minute, Andy Quigley-Parks almost gave the visitors the lead, as he clipped a spectacular scissors shot just past the bar. patrese's Pere Subirós got himself booked for a foul. In the 13th minute, Sergio Fernández came in on the right, feinted, then sped past the off-balance defender to put away the 1 - 0 goal, giving patrese the lead. Daryl Castellanos made a run for the goal in the 18th minute but the home team's far left defense managed to sort the situation out in the end. Rick Sprengen of Manglers received a yellow card in the 21st minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. The boggy pitch disrupted the game, especially for technical players like Rick Sprengen whose skills weren't made justice at all. The referee showed Manglers's Tommy Denezhkina the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Unfortunately for patrese, Pere Subirós was injured when the game became more physical, and he had to leave the field. Emilian Ion replaced him. Bill Carrol made a run for the goal in the 44th minute but the home team's far left defense managed to sort the situation out in the end. Manglers's Bill Carrol was shown a yellow card after 44 minutes for slicing down an opponent. patrese's Benoît Delange refused to leave the field after injuring his achilles tendon in the 45th minute. It was 1 - 0 at the break. This half belonged to patrese, who controlled the ball 52 percent of the time. The home side's Julian Schwarzkopf twisted a free kick home in the 55th minute, putting patrese ahead 2 - 0. At this point in the game, defending their lead became the main priority for patrese. The visitors got one back when Tommy Denezhkina finished off a pass from the left and scored in the 58th minute. 2 - 1 was the score. After an industrious effort down the middle, Benoît Delange could have closed the game off in the 74th minute, but his finishing shot hit the post. Manglers had to make a substitution in the 80th minute. Daryl Castellanos limped off the field and was replaced by Albert Hoff. It was a bad day for the usually speedy Benoît Delange. The mud seemed to be slowing him down. Fabian Zengers should probably have put his team up another goal in the 85th minute, but some great goaltending by Matthew Robinson kept the visitors in the game. Some brilliant football from the visitors' right wing resulted in a 86th minute levelling of score as Manglers's Chinnakannu Menon put the ball in the net for 2 - 2. Manglers's Roddy Carroll was shown a yellow card after 87 minutes for slicing down an opponent. patrese were forced to a substitution as Henry Ravnsbo couldn't continue playing due to the rough treatment, forcing Arist#299;ds Gabals to come in from the sidelines. This half belonged to patrese, who controlled the ball 51 percent of the time. The most dominating patrese player was without a doubt Sergio Fernández. However, Benoît Delange made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating Manglers player was without a doubt Rick Sprengen. On the other hand, Albert Hoff's play was disheartening. The match ends 2 - 2.

I kick 2 of his players off the pitch and pick up 4 yellow cards and an injury myself.

[evil]

[meli]

arne1
21-05-2006, 23:13
My biggest win in competition versus a real opponent, 8-2 seems exagerated, but I am happy. Agian almost full house in pooring rain. Next up is an away game against the number 4 in the league.

Kemal
21-05-2006, 23:15
I had a crucial game in the battle for relegation against a side that logs on only rarely, but still lost 1-2. Game could have gone either way I guess, but my world class striker managed to get only 1.5 stars after a negative weather event early in the game, which made things difficult vs the 11(!) stars defender my opponent fielded.

It looks like Snaken are rapidly advancing towards the 6th again... [sad]

quote:
It had rained all day, but 23174 hardy fans still made it out to FC De Snaken Arena. A 3-5-2 alignment was the formation of choice for Snaken. They fielded: Miłek - Flores D'Arcais, Geiger, Suárez - Alario, Farenhout, Heintalu, Pipeta, Espinola - Billand, Kronskär.

Delfland tactics involved an interesting 4-3-3 combination. The following players had been chosen: Törnlund - Hasham, Moyano, Rahkonen, Nagel - Risley, Alegre, Berg - Tomsen, Monrad, Hyllested.

Snaken were mostly trying to use their skill at attacking on the flanks. Snaken broke through on the left in the 7th minute, with Per Kronskär firing at an acute angle to give the home side a 1 - 0 lead. It was a bad day for the usually speedy Peter Billand. The mud seemed to be slowing him down. The visitors didn't give in and, after 23 minutes, Luis Alegre got through the home side's central line of defense, rolling in the levelling goal to make it 1 - 1. Snaken's Jose Maria Espinola was shown a yellow card after 24 minutes for slicing down an opponent. In a fantastic display of determination, Delfland's Julio César Moyano forced himself to his feet, after an opponent viciously knocked him down. Halftime score was 1 - 1. Snaken, bringing their ball possession to 64 percent, dominated the battle.

Niels Erik Hyllested was first to reach a ball launched long through the center from Delfland's defence in the 73rd minute. He managed to keep his cool and beat the goalkeeper to make the score 1 - 2. Snaken's Peter Billand made a successful breakthrough attempt in the game's 76th minute and should have levelled the score, but instead he clipped it over the bar. Snaken's Reikko Heintalu was shown a yellow card after 79 minutes for slicing down an opponent. Morten Monrad couldn't finish the match after being injured, leaving Delfland a man down. Reikko Heintalu remonstrated furiously with the referee after Snaken had another decision go against them. The referee had no alternative but to show him another yellow card and send him from the pitch. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 57 percent of possession.

Snaken's top performer was clearly Stanisław Miłek. However, Peter Billand made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating Delfland player was without a doubt Untamo Rahkonen. However, Magnus Törnlund made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 1 - 2.

BCLG100
21-05-2006, 23:34
I lost, again 4-0 :(

anyone got any ideas how i come i can only seem to beat bot teams?

Dell19
21-05-2006, 23:59
He had a much better midfield rating.

BCLG100
22-05-2006, 00:39
i suppose all them will increase as i spend more time on hattrick and therefore improve my squad stuff.

Melifluous
22-05-2006, 00:43
The best advice I can always give is...

It's a long term game. In the future you will be doing better. Dont let short term gains blind you to the long term.

[meli]

Aggie
22-05-2006, 07:29
I got my first win vs the competition for 7th and 8th place [cheerl]

1173 fans braved the pouring rain at goes noord gang Arena. People from all over Amsterdam had joined up for the derby. noord decided to use a 4-3-3 set up. The following players took the field: Lerby - van der Waard, van der Net, Breuker, van Dorp - Schimscheimer, Honthorst, Rijper - Eggenkamp, van Heeze, Meisters.

Lucky decided to use a 3-5-2 set up. The following players had been chosen: Valentine - de Visser, Vonken, Ruks - van Geenhuizen, Cendra, Marmol, Langenmantel, Eglund - Held, Stevović.

noord saw most attack opportunites on the wings. Lucky clearly preferred using their ability to attack in the middle. Lucky's Sjors van Geenhuizen was shown a yellow card after 5 minutes for slicing down an opponent. The game was characterized by rough play and many physical challenges on the wet field, but Renzo Eggenkamp showed great heart and had a good game. The visiting Tino Eglund was booed thoroughly by the home crowd in the 28th minute, after he broke through the middle and scored, resulting in the visitors taking the lead. 0 - 1 was the score. Lucky appeared unsure on how to play and their organization was only passable. In the 35th minute, Lucky's Tomás Cendra burst through the central defense and let loose a cannonball of a shot, scoring for 0 - 2. Confident in their lead, Lucky decided to play a more defensive game at this point. There was a bit of a mixup on the field as noord found themselves out of position and their organization level dropped to solid. 0 - 2 was the score after the first half. This half belonged to Lucky, who controlled the ball 84 percent of the time.

A review of the gameplan helped noord get back to a solid organization. Lucky's coach took some time during the break to go over his strategy, which raised Lucky's organization to solid. After 57 minutes of game time, Jan Wouter Held had an excellent opportunity to add to the visitors' lead, clipping a volley hooked in from the right, but Ugo Lerby was in the right place and tipped the ball to a corner. The home crowd was not impressed when Jan Wouter Held came in from the right, shooting hard to score in the 76th minute. Lucky were now up 0 - 3. Jan Wouter Held of Lucky was booked for kicking the ball away after the whistle. Lucky seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion and they fell to a solid level of organization. The visitors' Carlos María Marmol took advantage of an error due to a misunderstanding between the home side's goalie and central backs in the 86th minute. 0 - 4 for Lucky. Lucky had difficulty finding their positions and their organization dropped to solid. This half belonged to Lucky, who controlled the ball 93 percent of the time.

noord's best player was Knut Meisters. On the other hand, Peter-Jan van der Waard's play was disheartening. Most important Lucky player was Carlos María Marmol. However, Tino Eglund made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 0 - 4.

Next match is against fc holleeder, who are 6th with 3 points, just like me...

Shabbaman
22-05-2006, 07:51
I draw again, this time with half-decent ratings (195) v.s. an inferior team (174 or so) with very decent defense. Next week I play the team with godlike counter, any help is appreciated.

Unfortunately, my competitor for direct relegation actually won. Crap.

Kingreno
22-05-2006, 10:32
Lost 3-1, away against a very decent team. I could have scored more as I missed 4 CA's against his not so very good defence...season can still go in all directions...

Tubby Rower
22-05-2006, 12:59
I won barely against a bottom team. I PIC'ed the 3rd out of my 4 league games. This game had the lowest ratings in a while. I also got the lowest crowd drawin a few weeks.

The 2 teams ahead of me and the division champion from last season lost so I am now in 2nd place in my division :D

Swingue
22-05-2006, 14:11
Lost 0-2, which doesn't look too good for me, i am at 6th place now, need some wins to stay in this league.