PDA

View Full Version : season 29 round 3

arne1
14-05-2006, 22:47
Again easy victory (4-0) no pic this time, because the opponent was the number two. Unfortunateley my 33 year old fututre coach and top forword was kicked out for 5 weeks. Only let down.
How did you guys do?

Kemal
14-05-2006, 23:03
I lost 1-0 but got my best away ratings ever, the guy I played nearly relegated last season but his ratings are just way above my level... that doesn't bode well for Snaken. I nearly grabbed an (undeserved?) point but got killed by a quick event:

quote:
Weather conditions were fairly good for football, and De Kasachok saw a crowd turnout of 34409. Rasputin tactics involved an interesting 3-4-3 combination. The following players had been chosen: Nöckelig - García Lopez, Roelandts, Hultlind - Rodenhuis, Roggeveen, Bergers, Bostoen - de la Gala, van Diest, Weis.

Snaken tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players took the field: Miłek - Balyon, Rouwenhorst, Suárez - Broertjes, Farenhout, Pipeta, Geiger, Heintalu - Billand, Kronskär.

Making his way up the middle in the 18th minute, Jernst Bostoen almost managed to squeak a goal past the visitors' keeper, but the alert Stanisław Miłek blocked it to keep the score level. Making his way up the middle in the 22nd minute, José de la Gala almost managed to squeak a goal past the visitors' keeper, but the alert Stanisław Miłek blocked it to keep the score level. 0 - 0 was the halftime score. Rasputin held the ball, with a clear 52 percent of possession.

José de la Gala's lightning pace was too much for Wietse Balyon who could only look on as the Rasputin player blasted one home. 1-0. After 60 minutes, a couple of quick and successful challenges followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area by Art van Diest might have resulted in another goal for Rasputin. However, Stanisław Miłek made a spectacular save. Thomas Weis of Rasputin was booked for kicking the ball away after the whistle. The referee showed Rasputin's Youri Bergers the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. In the game's 73rd minute Snaken's Peter Billand limped slightly after a late challenge, but he was able to continue. Rasputin dictated play, as they maintained 54 percent of possession.

Rasputin's top performer was clearly David Roelandts. However, José de la Gala made a disastrous appearance. Most important Snaken player was Stanisław Miłek. Peter Billand turned in a dismal performance, however. The match ends 1 - 0.

FC Rasputin
Player rating and team formation
Team Attitude: (Hidden)
Tactic: Normal
Tactic skill: (no tactic)

Midfield: outstanding (high)
Right Defence: passable (high)
Central Defence: solid (very high)
Left Defence: passable (very high)
Right Attack: weak (very low)
Central Attack: solid (very low)
Left Attack: poor (very low)

FC De Snaken
Player rating and team formation
Tactic: Normal
Tactic skill: (no tactic)

Midfield: formidable (high)
Right Defence: weak (very high)
Central Defence: solid (very low)
Left Defence: solid (low)
Right Attack: weak (high)
Central Attack: poor (very high)
Left Attack: weak (very low)

Swingue
14-05-2006, 23:06
lost 0-5 cause i piced with my B-team

BCLG100
14-05-2006, 23:26
PiC against a bot team at home, scraped a 3-2 win :)

Darth Pugwash
14-05-2006, 23:39
3-4 win from 3-2 down at half time.

Dell19
15-05-2006, 00:25
Lost 5-3. Theoretically I should be the favourite for the next 8 games.

Tubby Rower
15-05-2006, 03:08
I got a draw from last season's champ. I even PiC'ed the game. I wonder if I should start playing normal and stomp some butt on the bot/newbie teams coming up. Or if I should just PiC them to gain Ts for the final season run.

Shabbaman
15-05-2006, 07:01
I draw, v.s. last seasons champions. My ratings are horrible though.

Best news from sunday: I managed to sell a defender for more money than I paid for him exactly a year ago! 100k v.s. 148k... I hereby officially declare the transfer market MAD! MAD I say!!!

akots
15-05-2006, 07:43
I lost 3-2 really don't know why. Of course my midfield sucks but otherwise, I had more stars, better players, and not so hopeless counterattack skill (nothing happened on this front even though the rival's attacks failed a few times). Guess it is just possession and RNG. Alas, nothing critical and unexpected. But I sincerely hoped to do better. [sad]

Aggie
15-05-2006, 09:30
My very first game and my very first loss against the number 1 of the league. Next week I will play nr 8 (I'm nr 7...)

"Lucky Aggie - flesje spa 1 - 4

View game: HT Live
Date: 14-05-2006 at 20:15
MatchID: 79564193
Arena: Aggie's Palace
Crowd: 2696

A brilliantly sunny day had enticed a crowd of 2696 to Aggie's Palace. Lucky decided to use a 4-4-2 set up. Starters: van Dongen - Zilver, van Geenhuizen, Peralta, de Visser - Ruks, Grootveld, Mengano, Vonken - Held, Stevović.

flesje decided to use a 4-4-2 set up. The following players took the field: de Wilth - de Wijs, Holtrust, Kant, van Oostenrijk - Snip, ten Caat, Ruch, Erenstein - Liljenholt, Habli.

flesje mostly ignored the flanks in favour of their ability to attack in the middle. In the 3rd minute, the visitors broke through on the right after some poor defending. Bruno Habli put the ball away for 0 - 1. flesje's Ferdinand Snip was shown a yellow card for standing over the ball and blocking an opponent's quick freekick in the 6th minute. In the game's 14th minute Lucky's Mathijs Vonken limped slightly after a late challenge, but he was able to continue. The home crowd cheered when, in the 31st minute, Mattias Liljenholt's charge up the middle resulted in the keeper making one of his best saves of the day. In the game's 36th minute Lucky's Maksimilijan Stevović limped slightly after a late challenge, but he was able to continue. The home crowd was not impressed when Ferdinand Snip came in from the right, shooting hard to score in the 38th minute. flesje were now up 0 - 2. flesje's Lars van Oostenrijk left the field after 39 minutes because of a nasty blow to the shin. His replacement was Siebe Deconinck. The teams went for the halftime break at 0 - 2. flesje held the ball, with a clear 70 percent of possession.

Ferdinand Snip came close to extending the visitors' lead when he found himself completely unmarked in front of the goal and lifted a ball over Lionel van Dongen, but it was a little too high and hit the bar. A marvelous Lucky effort on the right resulted in a 54th minute goal by Jan Wouter Held, making the score 1 - 2. The game had been on for 76 minutes when Fabio Erenstein broke through on the right, upping the score for flesje to 1 - 3, much to the home crowd's dismay. The structure of the game started to change as flesje decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. The game had been on for 84 minutes when Bruno Habli broke through on the right, upping the score for flesje to 1 - 4, much to the home crowd's dismay. The forty-five minutes were dominated by flesje, with an impressive 76 percent possession of the ball.

Lucky's top performer was clearly Sjors van Geenhuizen. However, Orlando Mengano made a disastrous appearance. flesje's top performer was clearly Mattias Liljenholt. Dominicus ten Caat on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 4. "

socralynnek
15-05-2006, 09:51
Match 8th vs 7th.
The opponent has a very bad defense and so I went all into midfield, playing with 2 WTM and an off Def, which brought me 55% ball posession away.
Had 8 shown chances and won 0-7. Winning was deserved, but I expected somethjing like 3-5 or so, at least I had some luck this time...

Melifluous
15-05-2006, 13:00
Won 1-0 against last seasons 2md best team (the new boy from the div above no less)

Also got my best gate ever and my highest midfield despite not playing my 2nd best midfielder [doh].

quote:
Crowd: 40829

Clouds darkened the skies at Meli's Manglers Arena as 40829 spectators turned up for the match. Manglers tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. Lineup: Robinson - Denise, Carrol, Castellanos - Haugstad, Sprengen, Dzhugashvili, Mottram, Quigley-Parks - Denezhkina, Menon.

Urban decided to use a 3-5-2 set up. Lineup: Miestamo - Clarke, Lipatova, Arthur - Orive, Gilfillan, Farr, Lamb, Brush - MacAuselan, Campillo.

The visitors' central defense should have had no trouble clearing the pass to Tommy Denezhkina, but the Manglers player managed to shrug them off and fired a low shot past the keeper to give his team the lead. 1 - 0! After 29 minutes, Manglers's Jean-Claude Denise fell awkwardly, but was determined to stay in the match. 1 - 0 was the halftime score. Manglers held the ball, with a clear 65 percent of possession.

Gonzalo Orive was ever so close to scoring after an excellent corner was perfectly redirected by Michael Lamb, but the ball went into the frame. Daryl Castellanos had a fantastic opportunity to put Manglers up another goal in the 73rd minute, but he fired just over the crossbar. A tying goal seemed certain in the 74th minute when Burt Arthur came down the left side, but Matthew Robinson just managed the save. Manglers held the ball, with a clear 68 percent of possession.

Manglers's top performer was clearly Rick Sprengen. Tommy Denezhkina was a disappointment, however. The most dominating Urban player was without a doubt David Campillo. Tavish MacAuselan on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 0.

I bet that surprised him [:p]

[meli]

Kingreno
15-05-2006, 14:00
Won 3-2. World Class CD and CA ratings combined with decent attackratings.

yndy
17-05-2006, 16:44
I unexpectedly lost 2-4. It's really a pity and it felt undeserved. Just as today's elimination from the Cup. But I remain optimist that good Hattrick times are coming for me in 1-2 seasons.

Mistfit
17-05-2006, 17:02
suprise suprise suprise... I lost another match my one