PDA

View Full Version : *** SPOILER ***Quebec Connexion -- WAR ROOM --

Raisin Bran
13-05-2006, 04:41
<center>---------------------SPOILER - SPOILER - SPOILER - SPOILER-----------------
IF YOU ARE NOT A QUEBEC CONNEXION MEMBER KEEP OUT
----------------------------------------------------------</center>
<center>QUEBEC CONNEXION WAR ROOM</center>
<center>http://files.tagworld.com/7d94768f4b46361e4fe697db29d961b3b753.jpeg</center>

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I welcome you Quebec Connexion member. Here we discuss inner politics and war strategy,logistics.

What we say here stays here. The only war room leaks will be intentional. Traitors will be punished severly.

The golden rule applies here

------ the golden rule ------

He who has the gold makes the rules.

I have the gold so I make the rules.

Lurker ...... lurk its free![invasion]

------------------------------------------------------------------
Procrastination is our Motivation

barbu1977
13-05-2006, 06:40
Vive le Québec libre.

Bonne chance!!!

What is this spoiler about?

Pastorius
13-05-2006, 16:27
[whatsthis

Raisin Bran
13-05-2006, 21:53
@Barbu1977 ---- This is for CIVivor OT on CFC
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=4038499&postcount=658
It's a freindly direct IP game with a 24 hour turn timer. 18 civs pangea map. On Civ 4. It's a game played with the members of the Off-topic forum on CFC. Both Igloodude and Whomp are playing in this game.

The way I see it, its just a fun game with much friendly trash talk. I'm building an actual strategy to win the game, I like human to human diplo so i will try to work out plans here with my allies.

The game has started roughly 2 weeks ago. With a loosely structured legion, faction and connexion list. (links below) Im the proud Leader of the Quebec Connexion. I intend to stay with the Quebec Connexion even If Im all alone in this. [charge]

The participants
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=3969944&postcount=166
The Legion, Faction and Connexion list
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=4013155&postcount=572

The war room will be open shortly.
Already I have plans for the future!

BCLG100
13-05-2006, 22:08
so before you post something really valuable is this a spoiler thread? are people involved in the game(such as me) allowed to look here?

Pastorius
13-05-2006, 23:11
He kind of gave spoilerish info already - if you count the naming of the alliance members...

@Raisin Bran- whenever I see that avatar, it reminds me of WildFire [crazyeye]

Edited to correct smiley

BCLG100
13-05-2006, 23:35
well that info has been given elsewhere, just me and whomp are wondering whether we can look at the thread in the future.

Raisin Bran
14-05-2006, 01:29
I edited the Opening Post. Now it clearly says its a spoiler!

Anyhow BCLG100 you should ally with the Quebec Connexion, then you are going to be able to come here !

BCLG100
14-05-2006, 13:40
edit the title of the thread as well, so it says ******spoiler****** or the such like as well :)

but also if its a spoiler it means that fellow players shouldnt really look at it.

Raisin Bran
14-05-2006, 19:10
quote:Originally posted by BCLG100

edit the title of the thread as well, so it says ******spoiler****** or the such like as well :)

but also if its a spoiler it means that fellow players shouldnt really look at it.

There its editied ........ and a war room is a place where ALL quebec connexion members will be allowed to talk about the game [drunks1]
(strategies and war logistics and inner-politics .... can't make it clearer than that!). [duelist]

The Spoiler part if for NON quebec connexion members.

rhymes
17-05-2006, 16:47
The RSFF would like to show its respect to the QC by providing usefull advices to the war room.

Raisin Bran
18-05-2006, 00:58
quote:Originally posted by rhymes

The RSFF would like to show its respect to the QC by providing usefull advices to the war room.

I appreciate your respect towards the QC but I would need you to make a formal announcement that you are allying with the QC on the CIVivor OT thread on CFC.

This War Room is for actual game strategy, I want to win this game and I intend to do all in my power to do so. This is why I need an official alliance. The war room is for QC members and official allies.

J'apprecie que tu veuille nous aider mais jai vraiment besoin dun alliance avant que je te laisse ecrire et regarder ici. Tu na pas besoin de te fusionner au QC tu peux garder ton independance comme pour lea atheists crusaders. Jaimerais ca si tu te joingais a nous on serais fort en batheme. De la maniere quon est positionner on est fort deja .... mais si tu te joint a nous on va etre TRES fort ... moi et delorimier on va pouvoir envoyer des troupes vu que nous sommes priotegés par dr yoshy et toi !
ENTK si tu te joint a nous ca va barder pour les autres.

Dr. Yoshi
11-06-2006, 07:42
Well, I caved in to Caesar's whining and declared war on Cornwall. I would think Cornwall doesn't have that many units, since I don't have many units either.

Raisin Bran
11-06-2006, 17:16
Well Im at war with monty!

I can afford another war right now ...... I pop a warrior every 3 turns so ill kick monty's ass and then Ill jump in with you but I wont say anything on the civior thread .... the suprise will be even greater when I jump in to help!

No worries ill act like I dont want to take part in this but ill prepare for that !

Hehehehehe LAOD will suffer!

Dr. Yoshi
11-06-2006, 17:55
You don't have archery, Raisin Bran?

rhymes
18-06-2006, 18:15
I, too, want to see LAoD suffer. I am willing to join your allaince.
This forum being in Raisin's sig, I would advise you not to divulgate too much in here. Rather use PM or maybe an other secret thread. This one could be used as a decoy....