PDA

View Full Version : Free Again

col
05-05-2006, 18:26
I've resigned as mod at CFC.

I havent been visiting there too often these days. A combination of work and real-life has drained my energy and enthisiasm for modding OT. I felt guilty that I wasnt pulling my weight so I've handed in my badge and the keys to the staff drinks cabinet.

Socrates
05-05-2006, 18:35
Hi col ! :) I thought this was old news. Not ? Also, though I understand that you quit modding OT, "resign" sounds like "re-sign" to me. Heck, in French we also have "résigner" and "re-signer". So why am I doing the annoying nerd ? Also, I never understood what the modding fun consisted in ; Rik once told me that he had so much power at CFC that way. I guess power is what mods aim at.

And is life good, Colin ? :)

BCLG100
05-05-2006, 18:52
so are you no longer the sports mod either?

col
05-05-2006, 19:12
I quit and then was persuaded to go back again. Quit for good this time.

Nope - although thats the forum I visit most often

Pastorius
05-05-2006, 20:43
Good call ol chap. More time to spend with Mrs. Col and the bitches. And more time to show off the giggly dog over here.

quote:
Well I'm free again, to do what I wanna do
Free again, to sing my song again
Free again, to air my longing,
And to be out on my own again

Shabbaman
05-05-2006, 22:49
Well Col, just to let you know, with all your new spare time you're welcome in our members drink cabinet any time :)

col
05-05-2006, 23:49
Ah - it seems a long time ago now that my modship started at CDZ with a simple poll about who should replace a certain OT mod.

Socrates
06-05-2006, 01:19
quote:Originally posted by Paalikles

and the bitches

This is a pic (and a comment) that I can't seem to forget. :D Col with his 2 bitches.

quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

Well Col, just to let you know, with all your new spare time you're welcome in our members drink cabinet any time :)

Now, where is that supposed to be ? [???]

Beam
06-05-2006, 18:30
Wasn't there a drinking session planned in Belgium col? I still owe you one. :)

I'm defintely gonna be in Bruges on a drinking trip with a couple of buddies

Melifluous
06-05-2006, 20:35
quote:
Cos I'm free
To do what I choose
Forget my blues
Any old time

Nice to hear from ya again Col

[meli]