PDA

View Full Version : PAC season 29 week 1

Tubby Rower
29-04-2006, 02:50
quote:4/29/2006 New Spokesmen for the Meltdown
In a surprising turn of events the Meltdown's new coach, Goran Velic;, has hired some Spokesmen. These spokesmen had eerily similar suits to the local Budweiser and Sam Adams delivery men. It is hoped that these men can make sponsors happy.

In a couple of days, the Meltdown will take on SC Bridgeview. Both teams have recent owner changes. The Bulgarian forward is reported saying "Ve vill crush dem." Meanwhile, Coach Velic has benched the goalie prospect Utku Özenli citing constipation.

Let the BS flow [beer1]

Shabbaman
01-05-2006, 08:25
This thread will run until friday. Bring it on.

Mistfit
01-05-2006, 14:16
quote:5/1/2006 Marauders Befuddled By Brilliant Defense
The Marauder's first match in their new series against the defensive minded S.S.Lazio seemed to confuse and flusterpate the northern Michigan squad. 24,000 people showed up to see the Marauder's lose 1-0 at Eagle Arena.
Owner Miles Mistfit was quoted after the game as saying "S.S.Lazio was playing "keep-away" all day! Those guys were obviously scared of us."
When asked about what he'd needs to do to survive the .135 "Ya know... I think we need a better penalty kicker! It's time to go shopping"

arne1
01-05-2006, 20:20
quote:Outflanked

The Citadel knights have conquered the Neighbourhood by means of brilliant strategy. The solid central defense of the Neigboourhood was avoided by flashing attacks on the flanks, by the cavelery, where defense was not so strong. By means of this the defensive works of the Neighbourhood could be torn down. The "Valkhof" (home base of the citadel knights) was defended passably and only had one small breach that had to be repaired after the fight with AFC van Wijk. The citadel Knights now own the Neighboorhood!

citadel knight = english for burchtheren
My opponent was called "AFC van Wijk" and Wijk is Dutch for Neighbourhood.

Shabbaman
05-05-2006, 19:55
[bump]

I'm missing a lot of submissions! Bring it on!

Tubby Rower
06-05-2006, 17:26
I could post my other one here too. if you need more submissions.

Shabbaman
06-05-2006, 17:37
No, no, I meant more submissions by different people. I'll post the results tonight. Or something [:p]

Tubby Rower
08-05-2006, 03:03
who placed?

Shabbaman
08-05-2006, 07:29
You know, nagging at the jury might lead to point reduction.

Shabbaman
18-05-2006, 23:14
I've tracked down the jury, they were hiding in a cave. In their almighty wisdom, they've decided that this weeks winner is... Arne! Runner up is Tubby Rower (nice debut), and bronze finalist (or loser of the week, depends on how you look at it) is, ehm, what's his name, ah, mistfit!

Like I explained earlier, the winner gets points equal to the number of participants, plus a bonus point for winning. The runner up gets a point less (but no bonus), and so on.

As a bonus, my PA. It's in the "youth pull gets new day job series". I bought a new trainee.

quote:03-05-2006 Monkey for Shabba FC's zoo
Shabba FC's successfull job program for futureless football talents is expanding once again! Next to the cafetaria and the golf course is now a real zoo!
The first employee comes from a club from our city as well, Monkey FC. Shabba's first monkey listens to the name of Fokko.

At the moment, the most populair attraction at the zoo is banana throwing. Fokko loves banana's, so bring some to your next match!"