PDA

View Full Version : Cup Round 1

Kemal
26-04-2006, 19:39
Off to a good start this season, a 0-8 win including 3 SE goals... hopefully that trend will continue this season. Plus, 25K for a 1st round cup game isn't that bad either. :)

quote:
A scorching day at Gogo Chonko Arena, where 11674 spectators were in place for today's match. Chonko decided to use a 3-5-2 set up. They fielded: Ilg#305;t - Bertram, Blommaert, Masoli - Juch, van der Landen, Lasalle, Pazos, Salomon - Koehle, Larrea.

Snaken decided to use a 3-5-2 set up. The following players had been chosen: Mi#322;ek - Rouwenhorst, Geiger, Suárez - Alario, Farenhout, Heintalu, Pipeta, Wiemers - Billand, Kronskär.

Using their counter-attacking abilities was the strategy of choice for Chonko on this day. The terraces were silenced in the 6th minute as Snaken's Per Kronskär put the guests ahead 0 - 1, following an attack on the right. An indecisive goaltender looked on as a free kick by Snaken's Agapito Suárez put the visitors up 0 - 2 after 10 minutes. Confident in their lead, Snaken decided to play a more defensive game at this point. In the game's 22nd minute, Oscar Pipeta nearly put the visitors another one up as he broke through and fired from just outside the box, but his shot passed just over the bar. Jacco Blommaert got left behind when Snaken's Peter Billand made a sudden pull forward in the 31st minute, finishing off with a swift strike. 0-3! After 34 minutes a combination in the middle resulted in a through ball for Reikko Heintalu who increased Snaken's lead to 0 - 4. The corner kick from Agapito Suárez set Per Kronskär up perfectly, as he soared to meet the ball, heading it in for 0-5. The home keeper was stunned in the 40th minute when he misjudged the free kick by Agapito Suárez and dove in the wrong direction. The visitors took the lead at 0 - 6. 0 - 6 was the halftime score. This half belonged to Snaken, who controlled the ball 70 percent of the time.

Vecdet Ilg#305;t got a fingertip on Per Kronskär's shot from the left in the 59th minute, and managed to keep the visitors from going up another goal. Snaken's Agapito Suárez received a play slashing through the home side's defense in the 73rd minute, and chipped it past the keeper to score the 0 - 7 goal. The home crowd was not pleased with that one. By then Agapito Suárez was a three time scorer - a hat trick! In the 75th minute, Snaken's Hans-Frits Farenhout received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. The defensive line of Chonko created a counterattack that gave Koby Salomon a good look at the goal, but his shot glanced harmlessly off the crossbar. Martin Alario made one of his many fine passes from the wing into the middle in the 80th minute. Per Kronskär went to the air and hit the ball firmly with his forehead for Snaken. 0 - 8. At that, Per Kronskär was noted down for a hat trick. Had it not been for one of the home defenders, Per Kronskär would have put Snaken up another goal in the 82nd minute. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 73 percent of possession.

The most dominating Chonko player was without a doubt Vecdet Ilg#305;t. However, Paul Koehle made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating Snaken player was without a doubt Per Kronskär. Johann Geiger turned in a dismal performance, however. The match ends 0 - 8.

Shabbaman
26-04-2006, 19:48
0-8? Why are my cup runs always looking poor in comparison? I won 0-3.

Kemal
26-04-2006, 19:52
Well, at least you're not losing 7-1 either, such as I have done and will be doing in the near future, probably. ;)]

Darth Pugwash
26-04-2006, 19:53
1-5 victory for me...next round is up in the air, as my opponent has a slightly better team than me.

Dell19
26-04-2006, 20:11
Won 8-1. Playing a similar poor team next week so I should easily reach the third round.

Energy
26-04-2006, 20:11
It's probably me, but I can't find my cup match anywhere, or at any of you guys. It's not listed anymore in My Matches (but it used to). And I did already receive a 18.000 euro income due to the game. Is there some delay to be expected? But even the I should be able to at least see it somewhere...

Dell19
26-04-2006, 20:14
There was a problem when they disappeared however they should have returned by now or will do soon.

Kemal
26-04-2006, 20:20
I think you should be able to see at least whether you win by looking under "matches" in your team overview, it should read "still in KNVB beker". At least it does so with my team and my match has vanished too.

Kingreno
26-04-2006, 21:39
won 0-3 against a decent team from 8th or so. pretty stupid the matches are "gone"...I hope it will not affect training...when I clicked on my goalie and asked for his "latest match" it showed last weeks friendly. One of my players did get a skillup in experience though, but that is not training related.[hmm]

Shabbaman
26-04-2006, 21:57
If I'm not having training AGAIN I'm going to drive to Sweden to kill someone...

BCLG100
26-04-2006, 22:24
i won 0-1 :D I lost my second best player though :(

Still was my first ever win :D and my second goal :D

ProPain
26-04-2006, 22:29
Save me a seat Shabba, I;m coming with you.

Won 1-7, can't give any details as they are gone...

Melifluous
26-04-2006, 23:56
Try using your favourite organizer (I use Hattrick Organizer) to download your hrf file.

Details of your cup matches are in there...

I won 0-8 against a bot team, 2nd best midfielder (supernatural PM [:o]) injured for a week though...

[meli]

Dell19
27-04-2006, 01:30
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

If I'm not having training AGAIN I'm going to drive to Sweden to kill someone...

Apparently the matches still exist. Mine reappeared this morning.

Dell19
27-04-2006, 01:30
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

Apparently the matches still exist. Mine reappeared this morning.

Mistfit
27-04-2006, 03:50
I won 0-4 but my best IM got red carded (I really don't even know why I played him)

I do not see my next cup match though

akots
27-04-2006, 04:21
Won 0-10 while PICing. Not a very bad overall stats for the PIC'ed game as well:
Midfield: poor (very low)
Right Defence: inadequate (high)
Central Defence: inadequate (high)
Left Defence: inadequate (high)
Right Attack: passable (high)
Central Attack: solid (high)
Left Attack: passable (low)

The weakest point is still midfield but I can get to weak(low) or weak (high) with some better arrangement of players. However, I think I can handle the league this season if I continue to play counter-attacks with 3-5-2.

Also just checked and I might have a rather good chance in round 2 even with the B squad.

barbu1977
27-04-2006, 05:11
Lost 0-7 while PICing, No big suprise here. I needed 10 more point sin the season to face teams weaker than mine.

tofra
27-04-2006, 09:26
I lost too with 0-5 while PICing also. I had no change at all (as my opponent is in the 6th division, +2divisions). The game started great, it was only 0-1 at break time.

socralynnek
27-04-2006, 10:24
Won 1-2 PICing, decisive goal in 89th minute. I thought it would be a clear win, but I'm in the next round, again playing away.

Sadly my best innermid got injured which makes me thinking about fielding my B-Team on saturday and playing A-Team in the cup.

Dell19
27-04-2006, 12:05
I managed to get an outstanding central attack rating whihc was nice on decent confidence.

BCLG100
27-04-2006, 17:25
I think i am in for a whooping next round! Hands Wanderers (61039) :)

Tubby Rower
27-04-2006, 17:29
Mistfit it looks like you'll be playing at home for your 2nd match against a div 5 team so you probably stand a good chance to win. Except for the defense of the other team ;) . good luck all with the cup... I'll be playinga friendly next week :(

barbu1977
27-04-2006, 17:56
@Tubby: I just chalenged you for a friendly as I'm also out of the cup.

arne1
27-04-2006, 18:02
The expected no chance for me deal lost 0-4. Got 81.xxx euro's in revenue though, that seems rather good.

Tubby Rower
27-04-2006, 18:13
@ barbu, I just saw that... but alas I can't log in to hattrick while at work. I'll accept it when I get home.

Swingue
28-04-2006, 00:14
won 0-4, no serious injuries so quit ok

Energy
28-04-2006, 08:15
I lost 4-2. Just being unlucky. But that will probably be the story of this season for me. [uglyham]

yndy
02-05-2006, 13:01
won 0-9. I was expecting 0-11 but I got dissapointed, no SEs for me and also missed one due to lack of concentration. Next week is not that easy, my opponent knows what HT is about but my team is much much better. I hope I won't have surprises and injuries.