PDA

View Full Version : Q-Match

Mistfit
17-04-2006, 04:46
Well.... I did it :D I won the qualification match and have moved to the Vth division...

Some pretty nice cash incentives for moving up...
quote: 4/17/2006 Gained 20 000 US$ as bonus money for promotion to a higher division.
4/17/2006 Was promoted to a higher division and got 10% more supporters. The new supporters also paid 3 810 US$ in fees.
4/17/2006 The team played a match. Spectator income amounted to 47 344 US$.
4/16/2006 The series is over and you have been awarded 90 000 US$ in prize money for the position your club achieved.

quote:13875 spectators arrived at Greensboro Bombers Arena, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. Greensboro had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Manfredi - Staalenburg, Audran, Kennedy - Cronin, Atanes, Axer, Liguori, Brito Reis - Visan, Westerhoff.

Mistfits_Marauders had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Wennemars - van der Arend, Granelli, Stork - Hundseder, Borg, Cantürk, Ventura, Robles - Wang-Kin, Altmann.

Greensboro's Silver Westerhoff tried to break through in the middle repeatedly, but kept getting stuck on the visitors' defenders. This was a good period for the visitors, with several opportunities to take the lead, particularly when Jiang Wang-Kin slipped through the defense to come up alone against Matteo Manfredi, but the home side's keeper showed his lightning reflexes. In the game's 35th minute, Greensboro's Silver Westerhoff fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Silver Westerhoff for diving. Mistfits_Marauders took the lead after 36 minutes with 0 - 1. Patricio Robles placed the ball out of reach for the home side's keeper after a fine move, coming in from the left. 38 minutes into the game, Mistfits_Marauders were awarded a penalty and Dietmar Hundseder was able to increase the visitors' lead to 0 - 2 rolling the ball in by the right post. Halftime score was 0 - 2. The forty-five minutes were dominated by Mistfits_Marauders, with an impressive 58 percent possession of the ball.

The referee showed Mistfits_Marauders's Leon van der Arend the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. The game had been on for 55 minutes when Jiang Wang-Kin broke through on the right, upping the score for Mistfits_Marauders to 0 - 3, much to the home crowd's dismay. The referee showed Mistfits_Marauders's Ramon Ventura the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. In the game's 73rd minute, Mistfits_Marauders's Yetkin Cantürk fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Yetkin Cantürk for diving. Mistfits_Marauders held the ball, with a clear 57 percent of possession.

The most dominating Greensboro player was without a doubt Ângelo Brito Reis. However, Constantin Visan made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating Mistfits_Marauders player was without a doubt Ville Borg. Bo Stork on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 0 - 3.

Now let's just see if I can stay there [guiness]

akots
17-04-2006, 05:19
[beer1]
[goodjob]

barbu1977
17-04-2006, 06:45
I bet fans will not go to work tomorow, due to heavy drinking...

akots
17-04-2006, 07:18
quote:Originally posted by Mistfit
Now let's just see if I can stay there [guiness]

It seems you've got yourself a not so tough Vth division league. You would be certainly able to stay there without much problem, or so it seems. :)

Swingue
17-04-2006, 10:48
congrats mate, looks good

Shabbaman
17-04-2006, 10:54
Congratulations [party]

arne1
17-04-2006, 22:43
Well done!

Darth Pugwash
17-04-2006, 23:03
Congrats Misty!

BCLG100
17-04-2006, 23:16
Well done mistfit, i stopped watchin the match about 80 mins in when you'd already pretty much won :)