PDA

View Full Version : Training Progress

Melifluous
15-04-2006, 02:08
2 of my IM trainees hit Supernatural in PM.

Both are 23 and get around 6 stars.

Should I sell or should I keep em?

[meli]

Shabbaman
15-04-2006, 09:46
Dunno. 24 is pretty old. If you have backup, you could sell them. But if you ever want to promote you need a stronger midfield, so in that view you could just as well keep these and train them.

Thus it's depending on your backup. You can't afford to loose much in the midfield. OTOH, the rest of your team is lacking. One of your forwards is OK, but compared to supernat PM your team is out of balance. This speaks for selling them.

I have two more arguments for selling them: they're both not english (wages!) and they're both temperamental (yellow cards!).

Kingreno
15-04-2006, 09:48
Perhaps it could also be a good time to switch training? Sell off your worst PM-ers and start on something else?

Kemal
15-04-2006, 12:38
Whether to sell or keep would depend on what you want do to with your team, but to continue training would be pointless I think, they'd train so slow that their salary would eat away the training profit you make on them.

Dell19
15-04-2006, 22:13
I think I am planning two trainees to titanic scoring and then I will switch to winger training.

Dave Ryan is world class +3 and is 20
Jaime Erskin is world class -1 and is 19

Both English and then I would keep a player that was around brilliant as backup as I can always play with one forward. The only other similar level trainee is Luc Nouwen who just popped to world class but is Belgian so will probably get sold rather than kept because of the wages. He is 19.

So I should be training scoring for another season and a bit, any thoughts?