PDA

View Full Version : THE MATRIX RELOADED *spoilers included*

ERIKK
18-05-2003, 19:39
I saw The Matrix Reloaded yesterday! Awesome movie but with some irritating pauzes in it. It felt like running-and-standstill all the time.

But I like the ideas behind the movie. It is not just a mindless movie, it has a message in it.

I have some questions:

************ SPOILERS BELOW *******************

Agent Smith (The virus ;)) enters the body of a human from "the real world"... The architect tells us about his project of birth and ending of Zion (first I thought re-booting the Matrix to get rid of these "loose" programs) for the 6th time and that Neo is with him for the 6th time. Does this mean that "the real world" is in fact a Matrix too and the Neo finally knows this (by stopping the Sentinels)???? And is the Oracle in fact a part of the Matrix meaning to give Neo directions (choices) for the experiments of the architect???

I think it is... Just sum up the facts...
- Smith in Zion
- Neo stopping the Sentinels
- The loose programs problems (o.a. the Oracle) and virusses
- The explanations of the architect

So what did you conclude from the movie?

anarres
18-05-2003, 21:17
Put the word SPOILER in the title please! ;)

WildFire
19-05-2003, 02:38
I concluded that their would be a third movie ;)

Cruise
19-05-2003, 04:19
I am still puzzled with the Architect, was he telling the truth? Neo had to make a choice between 2 doors. What if the door he opened lead the way into an alternative matrix and not the one he was in?
This annoying kid gave Neo a spoon... that's a small clue right there something isn't right (there is no spoon). Also before Neo used his powers to stop the sentinel he said: "something is different".
I guess i will have to go see it a few more times to find some more hidden clues.

Sween
19-05-2003, 07:06
added *spoilers included* to the title.