PDA

View Full Version : Next season's divisions available

Kemal
10-04-2006, 14:38
The promotion tables are up again at http://nl.alltidhattrick.org (Dutch version) so everyone can see who they will face next season in their league!

Snaken will move to the v.89, a moderate 5th ranked as a middle of the pack division, but is probably still way too strong for me. I've already seen that 4 teams are simply too good, and a newly promoted side from the 6th also seems to be a 5th division side that had a freak relegation 2 seasons ago... :(

So, that leaves 2 other teams I might contend with trying to reach 6th place to try and secure a qualifier next season. It will be tough, I'm expecting more clobberings like yesterday to emerge, but that's the price to pay for playing 5th, and I'm willing to pay.

Any other spectacular mutations in other divisions?

Shabbaman
10-04-2006, 15:14
Hm, V.121 for me.

Mistfit
10-04-2006, 15:16
If I can win my Q-Match I would be going to USA Div V.135 which this season was ranked around 66th out of the 256 Div V series.

It will be a struggle. I have an outside chance of getting 4th or 5th by the looks of things.
My Midfield will be going from #1 in the series to # 3 or 4.

The two teams that are auto promoting to this series are both from Div VI all bot series. One I am considerably better than and the other looks to be a pretty good PM trainer...

If I get in it should be interesting :)

arne1
10-04-2006, 23:24
I will promote to VIII.515. 3 bots now. The three teams that "remain" are all beatable. But they will most likely promote because of the bot "removal". Since it seams that the filling will be done vertical 515 is not to bad and I will probably be playing guys that ended 4th or 5th in th IX this year. These guys I should be able to beat.

tofra
10-04-2006, 23:31
I'm staying in the X651 league. I finished 3rd due to one stupid match which I lost against the number 6th (I was 1st), and that team did a lineup with 9 players after my match [blush2]

Let's hope the cleanup will move me to a higher division..