PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Ladder Match

NorthWind
18-05-2003, 18:10
Hi all,

I'm new to the ladder and looking for a first match. I can guarantee 1-2 turns per day, but due to family time constraints (new baby) multi-turn days are unlikely.

Anyone interested?

p.s. I do NOT claim to be the greatest player, so it might be a good way to move up the ladder [:p]

ProPain
19-05-2003, 09:17
Northwind, your post triggered me into starting a new forum. Took the liberty of moving your post here also. If I had more time I would love to play with you, but presently I'm swamped in work (both here and rl)

But do not despair. Probably during the day Killer will see this post and challenge you! He won't be satisfied untill he plaued everyone who owns a copy of PTW.

Lt. Killer M
19-05-2003, 12:13
hehe, northwind, I am ALWAYS up for a game ;)

anarres
22-05-2003, 14:06
NorthWind, are you around?

Lt. Killer M
22-05-2003, 14:12
PP: I will be satisfied when I have played everyone, correct! Let's just hope it will not turn into a debalce ;)

NorthWind
24-05-2003, 06:20
anarres & Killer,

Hi. Yes I'm around. Had a busy week at work and with the family. Don't let my absences from the forum worry you about my game reliability - I check e-mail several times a day, but don't go to the forums unless I have free time.

So Killer, shall we start up a match? - I've sent you an e-mail.

Lt. Killer M
24-05-2003, 12:45
tx, northwind - but where did you send it? hotmail? I didn't get any yet!

please try again with the mail address in my sig ;)

NorthWind
28-05-2003, 05:24
OK Killer, I'll try again [yeah]

Lt. Killer M
28-05-2003, 10:52
and this time it worked.... I figured out what happened - the mail came with your full name - and I get about 20 mails a day from a mailing list. There's an asshole in it with a very similar name - so I deleted it outright, thinking you were him......

:( [blush]