PDA

View Full Version : Map for Cartouche Bee vs Skyfish --MAP MADE--

Skyfish
17-05-2003, 21:13
Will need a map for KillerM vs Skyfish soon but I'll let Carlos, ...uh I mean... Killer ask for that one :)

For this map :
PTW 1.21f
Deity level
Sedentary barbs
Continents max land
Standard
Normal temperate old flat
6 random AIs

Skyfish : player 1/admin Chinese
CB : player 5 Koreans

Hope this is not asking for too much :D

DrAlimentado
17-05-2003, 21:22
When you say 4 random ai's do you mean only 6 players in total? (8 is normal for a standard size map, 6 + 80% landmass will be slightly empty imo)

Oh, and your not asking too much ;) I'm unlikely to get this done tonight though, but I'll be able to do it tomorrow if your still waiting :)

Skyfish
17-05-2003, 22:46
You bet am waiting ! Have you ever had people actually telling you "No, please do it now" ?
Gimme their names I'll majorly kick their sorry butts [mad]

I like void but OK make it 8 total but with an even distribution then & with AI civs starting a bit far from us...and by the way remember CB will easily beat the sh*t out of me so no 5 cows start for him please :)
What's your bank account number so I can send the usual kickback ;)

ProPain
18-05-2003, 00:08
I'd like to point out that your ladder staff is prepared to turn any lost game into a victorious one for the right renumeration. :D So dont despair!

Skyfish
18-05-2003, 10:45
There I recognize my Dutch friend !
I am quite a bad player.... but I am very rich :D

Do you have to announce if a game counts for the ladder before you start ?

DrAlimentado
18-05-2003, 16:34
Hehe, what I actually meant SkyFish was that there was always a chance someone else might make the map before I got to it today [tongue]

Oh, and if you want void then that's cool, I was just checking you hadn't made a typing error or thought you were on a small map... so I've done 2 versions, 8 player and 6 player. Exactly the same map, and there's plenty of space whichever you choose ;)

Here's the 8 player version: icon_paperclip.gif SkyFish vs CartoucheBee 4000 BC.SAV (http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/DrAlimentado/2003518163249_SkyFish vs CartoucheBee 4000 BC.SAV)

And the 6 player version:
icon_paperclip.gif SkyFish vs CartoucheBee only6 4000 BC.SAV (http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/DrAlimentado/2003518163348_SkyFish vs CartoucheBee only6 4000 BC.SAV)

Admin pw is "admin" and your first SkyFish.

You'll be pleased to know you can circumnavigate the globe before navigation via the mysterious 'whale breeding grounds', hehe, enjoy!

Skyfish
18-05-2003, 17:21
Great stuff !
[worship] Thanks a lot [worship]

Cartouche Bee
19-05-2003, 17:00
So how long does it take you to play 4000BC? [wavey]

BTW, Thanks for making us a map.

[Edit] I see I'm Korea and they are currently rated last in the civ rankings. Fine, I'll be polishing up my UU's to reflect the suns rays off the water.

Skyfish
19-05-2003, 18:34
CB : Having your email would help send the save file :)