PDA

View Full Version : Season 28 match 9

Darth Pugwash
05-03-2006, 19:58
I won 4-1.

Puts me 5 points clear in second place, where I will almost certainly finish this season. Hoping to go one better next year! :D

arne1
05-03-2006, 23:29
For a change I played a bot and won while piccing 0-7. Lost my topscorer (got +1), but his hottest competitor was also kicked off (got +3), unfortunately he managed to score 2 befroe being kicked off.

Swingue
06-03-2006, 00:08
won 4-1, still in second place, 2 points behind leader, 1 point in front of nr. 3. It will be between the three of us i guess.

barbu1977
06-03-2006, 01:42
Got a 1-1 game at home and 2 red cards. Not a bad result considering the other team is mutch stronger than mine.

akots
06-03-2006, 02:58
I guess I'm going deeper and deeper down the drain. Lost essentially an equal match missing 3 (!!!) goal chances on counter attacks and my second best midfield got injured whereas the best wingback got a red card and will be missing next match. I hope I can get revenge in the next season. But now it looks grave especially with 6 players injured. Strangely, but I'm still firm on 6th place with minimal danger of relegation.

Shabbaman
06-03-2006, 06:48
I won for the 9th time in a row. My next opponent picced, but lost :D I'm sure he'll mots next week, so I expect to loose. Pity for my winning streak, but since confidence will get lowered I can pic in my last matches.

Melifluous
06-03-2006, 07:50
Won 3-0 at home.

Firmly in 3rd place now.

Bad news is that I lost my 1st team GoalKeeper for 8 weeks!! [mad]

[meli]

Kemal
06-03-2006, 08:29
I won 2-4, but my closest competitor for the title also won (2-5) in a match that he really, really should have lost..

Mistfit
06-03-2006, 13:29
Can I get a WoooOOoooOOoT?

Lots of good (and only a little bad this week)

The Good:
Sell Out in newly expanded arena
Midfield Domination seems to be working again for me
Win
Took over 2nd place and only 3 points out of 1st

The Bad:
One guy injured for 2 weeks

quote:Mistfit's_Marauders - Duck Hunters 4 - 0

Date: 3/6/2006 at 01.00
MatchID: 66521843
Arena: Mistfit's_Marauders Arena
Crowd: 18575

A scorching day at Mistfit's_Marauders Arena, where 18575 spectators were in place for today's match. Mistfits_Marauders had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Wennemars - Lombardi, van der Arend, Granelli - Martinsson, Borg, Cantürk, Robles, Hundseder - Hirschler, Wang-Kin.

Hunters had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. The following players had been chosen: Thörnhult - Leach, Dancs, Moffett - Bonilla, Gangbratt, Rieck, Borging - Dudley, Malmstad, Dumitrescu.

In the 2nd minute cheers broke out as Gerry Lombardi found his way through the guests' central defense line, clipping the 1 - 0 goal in for Mistfits_Marauders. After 10 minutes, Yetkin Cantürk put Mistfits_Marauders ahead 2 - 0 when he rose to head in a hooked ball, the result of an effort from the right side. Patricio Robles behaved like an inexperienced youth player in the 15th minute as he gave the ball away to an opponent. Lucky for him though, there was no goal. 16 minutes into the game, Urs Hirschler had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Dwayne Whittington. A great save by keeper Anders Thörnhult in the 21st minute kept the visitors in the game after Dwayne Whittington struck from the left with a real cannonball. 2 - 0 was the halftime score. Mistfits_Marauders, bringing their ball possession to 71 percent, dominated the battle.

After an industrious effort down the middle, Dietmar Hundseder could have closed the game off in the 71st minute, but his finishing shot hit the post. The referee showed Mistfits_Marauders's Patricio Robles the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Mistfits_Marauders were given a penalty in the 83rd minute - neatly put away by Gerry Lombardi. 3 - 0 for the home side. In the 85th minute of the match, the visitors' central line of defence had to look on as Jiang Wang-Kin dashed through, knocking home 4 - 0 for Mistfits_Marauders. Mistfits_Marauders held the ball, with a clear 67 percent of possession.
Mistfits_Marauders's best player was Yetkin Cantürk. Dwayne Whittington on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Hunters player was without a doubt Bo Malmstad. Tomas Borging was a disappointment, however. The match ends 4 - 0.

quote:Me:
Midfield: inadequate (low)
Right Defence: inadequate (very high)
Central Defence: inadequate (high)
Left Defence: poor (very high)
Right Attack: wretched (low)
Central Attack: poor (very low)
Left Attack: poor (high)

Them:
Midfield: wretched (very high)
Right Defence: weak (very low)
Central Defence: inadequate (very high)
Left Defence: inadequate (low)
Right Attack: weak (low)
Central Attack: excellent (low)
Left Attack: inadequate (high)

To top it off I get to PiC next week!

Kingreno
06-03-2006, 19:25
0-0 against a very good team. still battling for survival.

Dell19
06-03-2006, 20:44
0-9 on a PIC. Two hattricks.

socralynnek
07-03-2006, 10:16
Won 1-3 away vs last placed team PICing.
I am 4th now and hope to stay there for the rest of the season, playing 5th at home now.