PDA

View Full Version : CG - Cooperation Game

Wosret
02-03-2006, 14:19
Well, this is a diferent way to play multi player, pbm in this case... the point is to beat the AI, leading the human players to cooperate in science, economy and tecnology.

To make the game game fun its necessary to chose a high level, as sid[karate], and try diferent sorts of configurations is good as well, but the most impotant is the mutual cooperation between HPs [drunks1]

I really dont if you have already tried this, but recently it has become usual in civbrasil.

If someone want to try we may discuss the configuration then.

Tubby Rower
03-03-2006, 12:44
This sounds pretty interesting. I would love to join but with a baby on the way, I'm afraid taht I might not have the time to participate. So I'll pass.

Matrix
03-03-2006, 13:22
I'd like to try it. :) Sid might be too high though. I already have trouble winning at monarch level. Perhaps one or two levels higher?
quote:Originally posted by Wosret

I really dont if you have already tried this, but recently it has become usual in civbrasil.
Perhaps they're compensating for something? [lol]

Wosret
04-03-2006, 00:46
Great Tubby! im happy for this^^
Matrix, if we go in 3, will be better to in civ, if not, deity will be enough, trust me, when you play cooperating things really go easy. And when i say cooperation i mean really cooperation, as a locked alliance. ;)

let wait a couple more of days then we go on. ^^

Wosret
07-03-2006, 16:18
Matrix, what about a deity game, on:

Pangea
Small, 60%
Climate and others balaced.
non agricutural or expansionist AIs, hmm 4 AIs.
ow, non AP ok as well. ;)

What about?

Matrix
08-03-2006, 01:53
Whoops! I thought this was posted in the Civ4 forum. [wallbash]
Sorry, but I'm not gonna start up new Civ3 PBEM's. [sad] I like the ones that are running, but eventually want to switch over to Civ4.