PDA

View Full Version : PAC week 8

arne1
26-02-2006, 22:57
quote:26-02-2006 pissed off Manager
Manager Arne02was ranting at the prsse conference.: "First of all I would lik e to adress the team Green spokesman who said I paid attention to my girlfriend. Total BS! I never pay any attention to my girlfreind! And now the match. Why the &*( did we stop playing the second halve? We lost the 1st place on goaldifference now. Screw you guys! I am going to bed! Alone!

Shabbaman
27-02-2006, 06:56
[lol]

Mistfit
27-02-2006, 14:50
This is a quote from one of my oppnents (Guinness FC) in USA VI.180 - Talking about my T.E.S.T. training program from a few weeks ago.

quote:Not sure what to do to get the club back on track through the toughest part of the schedule Gust Wolsink has been over heard speaking with the Misfits trainer about something called "testicle shock treatment"!!! Ouch!!!More details as the story develops...

This is my week 8 submisssion:

quote:2/27/2006 Frank N. Stein Fired today:
After a news leak from the Guinness FC clubhouse was announced last week that extreme trainer Dr. Frank N. Stein was seen giving "insider" information to our series opponents he was immediately fired.

Owner Miles Mistfit was quoted as saying "We will not put up with players, management, or staff giving away our techniques for free!"

It has been reported that Mr. Mistfit himself led an angry mob to Dr. Steins home brandishing torches, pick forks, and clubs to run the trainer out of town.

Shabbaman
27-02-2006, 20:21
I noticed I haven't written a PA myself in about two weeks. I hope others have, and that we get some more submissions this time. Go go go [whipped]

Energy
27-02-2006, 20:41
27-02-2006 Carnaval in de lichtstad! [mistfit]
Door een verassende nieuwe tactiek is FC Andorian gisteren met 7 maal alaaf van de mat geveegd. De spelers van Lampegat hebben gisteren in polonaise voor de eigen goal gestaan, zodat de tegenstander geen kans zag om de bal er in te schieten. Het gehele team was dan ook omgewisseld voor de raad van elf, die deze tactiek al heeft geperfectioneerd. Volgens een woordvoerder van de Pliesie is er nog lang nagehost!

Sorry, guys. This one is just not translatable in English!

-edit- Ok, so i can't translate it. If anybody knows the english words for Alaaf, Lampegat, polonaise, raad van elf, pliesie en nagehost, I'll be so kind to translate the rest. :)

Shabbaman
27-02-2006, 21:06
Sure it is. They have carnival abroad as well, you know.

Mistfit
27-02-2006, 21:48
You would not want the American to win just because he turned one in ever week [mistfit]

Mistfit
28-02-2006, 13:25
raad van elf = Council of eleven?

Shabbaman
28-02-2006, 13:41
Sounds very plausible. Dunno if they have counsils of eleven abroad though.

Mistfit
28-02-2006, 16:42
This is what I can puzzle out so far [:p]

Eindhoven Energy used a hot new tactic to shut out FC Andorian yesterday with 7 time alaaf of the mat. The players of Lampegat (another name for Eindhoven area?) stood yesterday in polonaise dance formation infront of their own net so that the opponent's tries all failed miserably. The whole team had been replaced by the Council of eleven, which has perfected this tactic already. According to a spokesman of the Pliesie there are still long nagehost!

The italicized areas I have no clue

Shabbaman
28-02-2006, 17:39
Pliesie is simply a misspelling of police (politie), nagehost is derived from hossen, which is proper dutch for "getting drunk and acting really stupid on the dancefloor demonstrating your bad taste".

arne1
28-02-2006, 20:53
quote:Originally posted by Mistfit

This is what I can puzzle out so far [:p]

Eindhoven Energy used a hot new tactic to shut out FC Andorian yesterday with 7 time alaaf of the mat. The players of Lampegat (another name for Eindhoven area?) stood yesterday in polonaise dance formation infront of their own net so that the opponent's tries all failed miserably. The whole team had been replaced by the Council of eleven, which has perfected this tactic already. According to a spokesman of the Pliesie there are still long nagehost!
The italicized areas I have no clue

alaaf = greeting used by the idiots in the south during a festival called carnaval (has some vague religous roots, but turned into dressing up and drinking a lot an act like a lunatic in General. De mat is the pitch/field. Lampegat is indeed the name of Eindhoven during Carnaval. Thios because it is the city where Philips is founded and this is as you should now the world largest lampmaker, so hence lampegat in which gat stands for hole.

So we updated you on another "European" habit: celebrating carnaval!

Energy
01-03-2006, 08:07
[charge]

Shabbaman
18-03-2006, 21:00
It took some time, but results are in:

1. Mistfit
2. Arne
3. Energy

Standings:

Mistfit 54
Arne1 35